Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Thank you,

Thank you so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
What's the last preshow match?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

Time has nothing to do with it. Those guys could work 100x hotter with the same time. It’s pretty clear they were told not to upstage anyone.

yeah they wrestled like they were very intentionally keeping poo poo down :(

bummer, but hey wm match i guess

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

When the tron is in tron entrance mode, it looks kinda like a sleep mask :haw:

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I don't know what it is about the cruiserweights but I don't give the slightest gently caress about them. The only times I've cared were the initial tournament (tournaments are fun), when Enzo got put there and everyone fuckin' hated him, and that time I saw the guy do a funny politician gimmick once.

From what I've seen, it's like NXT without the stories or gimmicks.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Time has nothing to do with it. Those guys could work 100x hotter with the same time. It’s pretty clear they were told not to upstage anyone.

Dont exhaust the crowd on the pre show is not exactly bad booking

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So who is the lady beside Cena in every shot

An ordinary fan

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Dias posted:

Women's schmozz

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

sportsgenius86 posted:

Yeah I agree with this.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Dias posted:

LARMBAR/ BRFKATFMC

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I don't think Cedric had much to do without the title. Ali will do well chasing it for a bit I think. He's done crazy well as an underdog during this tournament, and Cedric has swung and missed at the belt for too long, he needed this more than Ali did to cement himself.

Still salty my boy didn't win, but really there was no bad call here.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Lame as gently caress, if you wanted me to care about 205 live you sure as poo poo didn't show me anything with that match to make me even watch one second of it.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Le Saboteur posted:

That dudes my spirit animal.

It looks like Taker

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Ali and Cedric have had better matches than that. That was such a let down.

Also, the wrong guy won.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I cant wait until the Miz baby joins this storyline

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

sportsgenius86 posted:

Bingo. There were plenty of tourney matches on 205 Live around that length where the guys went way further than that.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Mel Mudkiper posted:

It's the finals of a 3 month long tourney and theres a cooldown match right afterwards tho

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Sanguinia posted:

I don't think Cedric had much to do without the title. Ali will do well chasing it for a bit I think. He's done crazy well as an underdog during this tournament, and Cedric has swung and missed at the belt for too long, he needed this more than Ali did to cement himself.

Still salty my boy didn't win, but really there was no bad call here.

They did a #1 contender thing, so Ali has to wait.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

All those bright blue lights must destroy your eyes after 12 hours of this.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Awww, they're interviewing some ordinary fan. :3:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

CarlCX posted:

Yeah, it wasn't bad but it felt like when they came back from the bumper they only had a couple minutes left, and I do not for the life of me understand the advertisement:content balance of this preshow

This is more action than preshows usually have.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

BWV posted:

I cant wait until the Miz baby joins this storyline

same

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
John Cena: I have personally made friends with everyone here

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Aaaaahahahahahah, Cena's sauced. :haw:

shocksite
Apr 8, 2018

oh man its sign guy

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
so cena's really just sitting there hollerin' and drinking beer huh

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

It’s loving Mania. With the exception of the Rock-Hogan type spectacle, you’re not going to do that. Especially if you already know you’re following it with a fart of a Battle Royal.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Also Cedric probably deserves it after all the poo poo he had to deal with in the Enzo feud

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Cena been drinkin' rubbing alcohol!

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

Yeah, more time wasn't going to do anything for that match. It had been slowed down notably from what was the norm during the tournament and if 205 live is going to be dipping back into that style then I'm gonna be dipping back out of watching it :shrug:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
That match was disappointing as hell and both guys will probably quit after getting screwed out ot DVD royalties :smith:

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
That was the worst 205 Live match in months

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
John’s drunk

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Julio Cruz posted:

They literally showed Cena for longer than they showed Cedric after he just won the loving belt. That was Impact levels of to-the-back.

Agreed. They just continue wanting to poo poo on this division like they want it to die

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU
Glad Cena got a beer

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh my God

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Cena has been nursing that same glass of beer the whole time he's been there. You're not fooling anyone John.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Cena is really cool and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

• Locked thread