Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

streeeeeetch

john stretch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

surf rock posted:

I don't know what it is about the cruiserweights but I don't give the slightest gently caress about them. The only times I've cared were the initial tournament (tournaments are fun), when Enzo got put there and everyone fuckin' hated him, and that time I saw the guy do a funny politician gimmick once.

From what I've seen, it's like NXT without the stories or gimmicks.

Same here. I watched it when the show first started, but it was obvious that it was a D-show in regards to its importance, and they were being held back on what kind of moves they could do. Also after Smackdown I'm not really eager to watch another hour of wrestling.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
John Cena is the best.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Big Fan John slurry af

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
CENA YOU CAN'T DRINK AND WRESTLE LATER

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
John Cena owns

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Cenas right, point the camera at the ring

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Someone please start a Cena sucks chant.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
John Cena not having a match at the same time as Braun has to find a partner is some pretty funny fragmented booking

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

I wish they just had a live mic on Cena all night shouting and yelling and talking in the crowd

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Gonzo McFee posted:

CENA YOU CAN'T DRINK AND WRESTLE LATER

apple juice broh

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

achillesforever6 posted:

Also Cedric probably deserves it after all the poo poo he had to deal with in the Enzo feud

And the like 8 month long Noam Dar/Alicia Fox story.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I wouldn’t be surprised if Hunter had them run it back on Tuesday and show what it really should have been

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Booker talking up how Cena isn't like those guys who sulk about not getting their way, after Cena spent weeks sulking about not getting his way ahaha

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

GUYS ISNT JHON CENA JUST SO CHARISMATIC AND DOWN TO EARTH

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Rick posted:

This is more action than preshows usually have.

Totally, but it's also Wrestlemania and it's twice as long as the preshows normally are. Give the cruiserweights twenty minutes.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Retromancer posted:

Someone please start a Cena sucks chant.

Cena should start a Cena sucks chant.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
I would love if Taker came out and John was smashed and Taker says something like, "John, man, you've got a problem. You need help. Here's my AA card"

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Grant DaNasty posted:

Same here. I watched it when the show first started, but it was obvious that it was a D-show in regards to its importance, and they were being held back on what kind of moves they could do. Also after Smackdown I'm not really eager to watch another hour of wrestling.

you cant even talk me into watching raw these days heh

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Well I guess John ain't working tonight afterall

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Taker should also show up as a fan and have no blowoff to this whole dumb thing.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Once Cena is drunk enough, 'Taker will accept his challenge

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Grant DaNasty posted:

I thought people overrated the gently caress out of it for a long time but I'm telling you it's been great since Enzo got canned.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Is that Pete Dunne over Cena's shoulder?

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Stare blankly, stand there and laugh awkwardly. I miss Mean Gene more and more every year.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Aphrodite posted:

They did a #1 contender thing, so Ali has to wait.

Yeah, but he can do a feud with somebody to get back there. Maybe Scoudrel Jack?

Actually what I would love is both of them to feud with Undisputed Era now that Strong has betrayed us all. Friends who have lingering bitterness or a big match vs a united villain front is always a fun feud.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
oh yay rusev got his body back

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

21 Hoot Salute posted:

I wish they just had a live mic on Cena all night shouting and yelling and talking in the crowd

Or like that ONE NIGHT STAND DVD where you could have an alternate commentary track which was just the audio from up where JBL and Angle were for the matches up until the end. That'd be good.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Heard it as "Bourgeois Brothers"

A real missed opprotunity

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I hate the raw women's championship

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

lets go brains strowman

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Grant DaNasty posted:

Is that Pete Dunne over Cena's shoulder?
Not enough acne.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I thought people overrated the gently caress out of it for a long time but I'm telling you it's been great since Enzo got canned.

Also for any 205 doubters this is absolutely true, 205 was loving dire for months but it's been gold since Rockstar Spud showed up, which is kind of an insane sentence to type and genuinely mean.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Zyla posted:

you cant even talk me into watching raw these days heh

After last night I might just do NXT and nothing else

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

I haven't beaten story mode yet leave me alone.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Who’s silhouette did they use?

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Cena turning into a drunk heel sounds like the most amazing thing ever and I loving hate Cena as much as I hate Reigns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

By god, its CAW!!!

• Locked thread