Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Heh... the people in the back aren't going to like what I am about to say

*reads from script he was given backstage*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
Wait why isn't Roman in jail for attacking U.S Marshals? This is like the 4th time he has broken the law to inflict bodily harm.

PUT ROMAN IN JAIL

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

MotU posted:

naomi is only OK

i turned on the tv once to find it on fox news and i found brodus clay on as a talking shitlord head there it was fuckin weird :ohdear:

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

It's Roman's yard. We're just living in it, friends.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/983115539936575488

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

sportsgenius86 posted:

Vince thinks that result trolled the fans but he really trolled himself by letting a black person win his precious Moolah award

Moolah would’ve hated that
And plus Naomi is pretty well liked by everyone so its not like they put it on some awful wrestler

https://twitter.com/tokyodynamite/status/983109550327787520

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Shoenin posted:

Seriously gently caress WWE
The pettiness and sexism was palpable through all that.

a proper tribute to moolah!!!

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Abroham Lincoln posted:

guys

brock lesnar didn't show up for work today

that'd be nice

bbchops
Jul 26, 2001

Ho ho ho! I'll have the same again!
Nap Ghost
Yay, Brock Lesnar, big muscly hero!

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

VJeff posted:

Naomi is really good, she really deserved better than that if she was gonna win.

Like, if you were going to have her win, why would you have her win in the most heelish way possible against the most-over face on the entire women's roster on either show

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Another 10 minute promo package for the least interesting match on the show.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Just the video package alone has me eyeing my Switch

I could probably find another shrine while it plays right

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Doc Morbid posted:

they both suck

Yeah, but I at least buy Brock as The Beast.

I don't buy Roman as THE BIG DOG

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Push El Burrito posted:

The greatest moment of my life was when I got 3 Reeses cups in a pack instead of two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89g1P_J40JA

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Imagine how much better this would be if it was Braun instead of Reigns.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

you can't see pee

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Man, Reigns is the right man for this match. On an unrelated note my carbon monoxide alarm has been going off for the last five minutes.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Hey fun fact about the WWE Network, if you cancel your free trial immediately after getting it, it shuts down your account and if you realize that gently caress up and try and get it back you just have to pay the $9.99

I love the wwe network

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

Wait why isn't Roman in jail for attacking U.S Marshals? This is like the 4th time he has broken the law to inflict bodily harm.

PUT ROMAN IN JAIL

they were fake us marshalls

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

RealFoxy posted:

hey let's just dump out the most over women in the division with no fan fare and have the babyface winner be outside, I think the entire drat match :thunk:

I thought it was pretty dumb too but there is no way Bayley is the most over woman in the division anymore.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

hey let's just dump out the most over women in the division with no fan fare and have the babyface winner be outside, I think the entire drat match :thunk:

Naomi's whole deal the past two years has been to be completely lost in the card most of the year but pushed for odd Mania victories; she's Reverse Ambrose

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Shoenin posted:

Seriously gently caress WWE
The pettiness and sexism was palpable through all that.

"Orange is my color"

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

CarlCX posted:

Like, if you were going to have her win, why would you have her win in the most heelish way possible against the most-over face on the entire women's roster on either show

but she eliminated bayley :confused:

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

I have altered my retirement plans. Pray I do not alter them any further.
I hated that ending, but very very glad that Dakota Kai got to have a pretty good run at WrestleMania.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

bloodysabbath posted:

You guys I am here and the Superdome may be the biggest loving fire hazard of a venue I have ever seen. The hallways are ungodly narrow and I can’t help but keep thinking of the story the guy tells in 28 Days Later about how the rage virus just kept spreading through a packed in crowd in a tunnel.

wasn't that one of the things last time where they basically made everyone stand in the narrow hallways forever due to checking tickets or bags or something and everyone was nearly dying due to heat.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

RealFoxy posted:

Hey fun fact about the WWE Network, if you cancel your free trial immediately after getting it, it shuts down your account and if you realize that gently caress up and try and get it back you just have to pay the $9.99

I love the wwe network

stop trying to steal from the WWE

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
My stream: "ROMAN REIGNS..." *screen freezes and now won't play anymore*

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Another year, another coronation for Roman.

Next year Roman's 4th coronation will be over his shield homies. Plus a Ronda coronation.

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.
Dammit, WWE video team, stop being so good I almost care about this feud.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
I'm here for Wrasslemania y'all, anything on the pre-show worth going back and watching later?

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)

Zyla posted:

a proper tribute to moolah!!!

hmm true
Well played Vince.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

CarlCX posted:

Bayley betrayed her friend, something a nice and kind soul like Naomi would never do :colbert:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

they were fake us marshalls

they were all guys from the united states, who were named marshall

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I dont understand letting Naomi win when you arent even going to give her the chance to glow the arena.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Two hours in and... it's about to start!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

hey peter

YES WE DO

YES WE DO

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
Roman needs a crown and sceptre

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
god shut the gently caress up idiot

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Guys I heard Roman is a big dawg and this is his yard plz confirm????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
Don't worry, the internet hates everybody

• Locked thread