Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

A Strange Aeon posted:

Can someone explain what it is without going into explicit details? I don't really want to look up gross stuff on Wikipedia, especially if it's some horrendous CP footage.

It's some horrendous CP footage

The eponymous "Daisy" was 18 months old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

loquacius posted:

It's some horrendous CP footage

The eponymous "Daisy" was 18 months old

Ugh.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Please gas thread, forums, and internet.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

the daisy video was an urban legend for years before it was confirmed to be real. I was told about it in a “you’re not gonna believe this hosed up poo poo!” context by someone who clearly believed it wasn’t real, and I didn’t believe it was real either. I mean, it’s not like either of us was going to go looking for it for confirmation!

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe
Yeah I remember when it was in the news. I'd highly recommend not looking up any info about it, even the vague news article description was something I wish I could unread, probably more than anything I've been exposed to on the internet. Makes me sick even now.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I'm amazed the fucker hasn't just 'disappeared' given that he's held in the Philippines and Dutuerte isn't exactly coy about having people killed.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Theophany posted:

I'm amazed the fucker hasn't just 'disappeared' given that he's held in the Philippines and Dutuerte isn't exactly coy about having people killed.

He's not a drug dealer/user.

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
God loving drat it.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

wesleywillis posted:

He's not a drug dealer/user.

ah right, raping and murdering toddlers is less reprehensible than smoking a weed, how could I forget

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Theophany posted:

Yeah, CP/Child Rape is like Jaywalking in the Philippines to Dutuerte. Its those pot smokers who are the real animals that need to be put down.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

My anonymous confession is that I was a happier person 5 mintues ago and now I am sad sad sad.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yeahhhh thread needs content

quote:

I've been seeing my therapist for over a year now. Therapy's great and she's helped me work out a lot of problems after my last relationship ended. We have a great rapport and our conversations are incredibly fun even when we're dealing with heavy poo poo. We've talked about my kinks and my frustration in trying to date again. While I find her attractive and I like her a lot I've only seen her as a professional and never seriously thought about her any other way.

Today I found her profile on a kinky dating site. She's into exactly what I'm into and she's pretty much exactly what I'm looking for.

Now it's weird.

I don't want to lose what we have in therapy so I'm going to pretend like I never found this page. I'm a terrible liar. How hosed am I?

THREAD TITLE THREAD TITLE

quote:

Reading the GBS thread on gangstalking made me decide to tell my story Loq: I'm a gangstalker.

well, not really. it's a bullshit conspiracy theory.

But I ran into someone on my city's subreddit who also posted in gangstalking and other conspiracy related subreddits. Turns out these supposed "stalkees" often are pretty terrible at opsec. One of them was pretty annoying (total MAGA CHUD) and worked at a local Subway, so I started loving with them. There was a payphone nearby so I'd note random poo poo as I walked by then call and reference it.

This guy is not very good at opsec, he'll do things like register a new reddit account but keep replying in threads started with the old, so I'll have one of my accounts reference his old name and ninja edit it out stuff like that.

It's all in good fun but I kind of think I might not be the only one who's noticed these people are great lolcows. Maybe there's more to the phenomenon than you'd think? Not an organized secret agency, just assholes on the internet trolling chuds.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
ey man get a new therapist if you want to go all love connection, but for real if you are doing good in therapy and its helping (OTHER THAN YOU APPARENTLY KINDA CRUSHING ON YOUR THERAPIST) keep that poo poo professional, a good therapist is hard to find.

stalkery dude stop being a creepo. even if its a maga chudlord.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
yeah find a new therapist cause it may be difficult to explain why you're crawling out of office while meowing every time your mind wanders. If you can deal with it then be cool I guess?

get out stalker that's hosed up and you're going to end up getting mass murdered when they decide to finally pull out the concealed carry at work
also it's like loving with retards, man don't do that, what the gently caress is your problem?
proof internet detectivery is for creeps

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I want to slap anyone who says things like "opsec" when they're just some pasty IT nerd. It reminds me of that guy who posted his every day carry thing in his nasa polo, that's who I picture talking whenever I read a goon posting that.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
pretty sure people who work in opsec do not use the term "opsec"

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I want to slap anyone who says things like "opsec" when they're just some pasty IT nerd. It reminds me of that guy who posted his every day carry thing in his nasa polo, that's who I picture talking whenever I read a goon posting that.

This is who I picture every time you post

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

which one am i

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic
Well-loved lad effortlessly enjoying spagett

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

what if you are an ex-military swarthy IT dude?

(jk even i dont do that poo poo)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

420 SWAGLORD posted:

chomp chomp motherfucker

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

420 SWAGLORD posted:

i eat my spaghett without spaghett sauce only butter and kraft parmesan cheese maybe this should be anonymous

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

loquacius posted:

I actually also found my therapist on a dating site (OkCupid in my case). 86% match though and I have a strict 90% or higher requirement to message.

(Kidding!)

This probably was not the best choice, but since I kept myself in invisible mode I read all her questions. I justified it by the fact we were in a blue dot in a red state, and it was valid to verify your therapist is not fash.

I didn't bring it up to her.

it was probably a bad decision. don't mr robot your therapist anon.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

SniperWoreConverse posted:

yeah find a new therapist cause it may be difficult to explain why you're crawling out of office while meowing

i appreciate this.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
i cant imagine, the guy that bought land and is training himself to fight hand to hand combat, is relaxing by reading something awful. gently caress at this point practice piano or some other skill that you can entertain yourself with when everyone is dead.

Goon who cheated on fiance: gently caress a stronger crazy girl and encourage murder. maybe a wacky plan where they kill each other.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

i cant imagine, the guy that bought land and is training himself to fight hand to hand combat, is relaxing by reading something awful. gently caress at this point practice piano or some other skill that you can entertain yourself with when everyone is dead.

Goon who cheated on fiance: gently caress a stronger crazy girl and encourage murder. maybe a wacky plan where they kill each other.

I think the thread has moved on

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

loquacius posted:

quote:

:words: Trucker & artist story
I kind of liked this, but I have a note: I think it would have been better if something about the art disturbed you or was offputting or threatening, instead of being just a nice show that you enjoyed but didn't understand. Could have used more tension.

Nah, too many SCPs go grimdark and it's nice to see one that's just a bit weird.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

My confession is relatively benign... I recently went to Auschwitz on a tour, and the whole time I had a semi or full hard on. I don't know why. I have no ill will to jewish people, I hate nazis. In fact jewish girls can be super cute - curly black hair + big tittays? sign me up!

but for some reason I was just super hard the entire time at this camp? it's happened at other sites of depravity like dachau, on a jack the ripper tour, and while on a tour of Ted Bundy's life/kill places in Seattle run by a friend at dub.

Like the other fesser the other day I must admit I look at gore too sometimes but it's not a sex thing. I don't get erector think about dead people when I JO. Just a normal guy who seems to get really awkward boners.

Yeah this doesn't sound like it's really interfering with your life as such, but a psychologist could probably get to the root of it if you're really curious :shrug:

and speaking as a Jew, +1 on Jewish girls being hot, they're just kind of a lot to deal with sometimes

quote:

I’ve had crippling depression since I was 12 (I’m 26 now) and it’s destroyed my life. My parents sent me to a bunch of special schools for drug addicts since they didn’t know how to handle my mental illness and when I got to college I wasn’t able to live in the dorms since I was too unstable. Anyhow I muddled through but ended up with a worthless college art degree, no friends or relationships, and an utterly worthless school experience. Outside of school I realized I had to refocus on something that would actually get me a job, so I went to a coding boot camp only to end up completely unable to actually get a job once I graduated it.

Honestly I’m just sick of this life. I’ve been on over 25 different medications, TMS and ECT therapy, see a therapist twice a week and psychiatrist every 2-3 weeks, and nothing works. Every time I try and do something to turn my life in a more positive direction it either crashes and burns (college) or nothing comes of it (learning to code). I can’t trust live-in hospitals since I spent a month in one as a teen and it was utterly useless – the doctors had no idea how to treat depression and I had to forcibly demand to leave. I tried going to a group therapy meeting and couldn’t relate to anybody there (lots of anxiety among that group, which I don’t suffer from at all).

I’m currently a useless leech living with my parents. They know that I’ve been thinking about suicide a lot these days, so they keep the knives hidden away (the last time I tried to kill myself I just grabbed a steak knife and pushed it against my neck as hard as I could). I spend most of my time at the computer, except when I get too restless to stand it and go to the nearby pool to swim dozens of laps or just wander the streets aimlessly for hours. I don’t even consume entertainment anymore – I don’t play games, read books, or watch tv shows. It’s like I’m not even a person.

If I were you I'd try group therapy again. Maybe that group wasn't a great match for you, but there are others. Try approaching the organizer and asking for a referral. I really feel like being able to talk to other people who Get It could do you some good, because you sound extremely lonely and could stand to be reminded that you're not alone.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

loquacius posted:

I know a woman from high school that posts on Facebook about 200 times a day. She insists that she works for the CIA and is being gangstalked and organized stalking is not OK. Most of the people who are gangstalking her are cafe workers and bartenders. She often gets thrown out of cafes and bars.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I don't think John Kricfalusi did anything wrong.

An entire thread, on these dead gay forums, says he's a pedophile, which is blatantly false and probably actionable as slander. He is at worst, an ephebophile. It is normal and healthy to be aroused by post-pubescent females.

He is never accused of rape. He asked women to have sex, and they agreed. Many of the women bleating about being mistreated note they were much younger than their coworkers - maybe because their coworkers didn't gently caress their way into their jobs, they had to WORK and LEARN THEIR ART to do so.

Many of these entitled little shits went on to have animation careers, and now them come out of the woodwork to poo poo on a man who gave them everything. They are lazy - they wouldn't be animators if they'd had to put in the time... go to art school, work, build a portfolio.

Anyways it doesn't surprise me. Goons love to virtue signal on the subject because many goons are literal pedos. People forget the :filez: days. People conveniently forget that the trackers and irc in their wake were rife with ACTUAL pedos. You walk into a darknet chat like Tabooless and ask if anyone has stairs and you'll have scores of goons eager to trade. Sick stuff.

But yeah, keep on truckin' GBS, making GBS threads on people who want to gently caress adult women :shrug:

Some of us know why the ladies doth protest too much.

Removed: a link to the Wikipedia article on ephebophilia, lol

Anyway I hadn't actually looked into anything John K did so I googled and found this article and yeah that sounds pretty rapey dude, sorry, he's at least a harasser :shrug: The days when Important Men can get away with using their status to take advantage of starry-eyed young women, on either side of age 18, are coming to a close and the world is better off for it. Also Ren & Stimpy doesn't hold up.

quote:

Got to smoking tonight and my mind drifted. Started thinking about this kid, Steve, from high school. Steve OD'd back in 2010. Me, Steve, & a few other fat, ugly, greasy kids who loved wrestling sat together every lunch. Four years, every day. I never hung out with them outside of school since I'm a nervous sack of poo poo, but we chilled every dang weekday.

Just stumbled across an old text log of our last AIM chat. This was back in '06, when I got my first apartment after college. He asked if I had spoken to anyone from high school since we graduated. I had not. He didn't either, really. Steve wondered what happened, we used to be so tight. He started talking about how he was trying to make his own pain pills with over the counter poo poo. He didn't want to waste his xanax and didn't feel like drinking until he blacked out. I told him I was having a house warming party that weekend, he should come. I told him I'd call him tomorrow with details. I never called him. I never heard from Steve again. Four years later, I found out he had died in a tagged Facebook post. I don't know, sometimes I think about Steve.

You shouldn't feel guilty, you didn't do anything wrong. I dunno if you ARE feeling guilty (or if that was just an incorrect inferral on my part) but I don't think reconnecting with your old friends is likely to stop them from trying to make their own pain pills if that was something they were already planning on doing.

I dunno, my past is full of people I'm not likely to ever talk to again, and I can imagine that one of them dying would gently caress me up a little too even despite that. Hang in there bro

loquacius fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Apr 10, 2018

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

text me a vag pic posted:

I know a woman from high school that posts on Facebook about 200 times a day. She insists that she works for the CIA and is being gangstalked and organized stalking is not OK. Most of the people who are gangstalking her are cafe workers and bartenders. She often gets thrown out of cafes and bars.

so she walks into a cafe, then thinks the bartender was stalking her?

that's some solid paranoia

:discourse:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

The only thing you should feel guilty about is not telling someone that is going to "make their own pain pills" that that is the dumbest loving idea you've ever heard. You didn't kill him, but you definitely should have called him a moron, because he was if he thought that was smart.

Also the way you wrote that is annoying.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

loquacius posted:

Removed: a link to the Wikipedia article on ephebophilia, lol

Anyway I hadn't actually looked into anything John K did so I googled and found this article and yeah that sounds pretty rapey dude, sorry, he's at least a harasser :shrug: The days when Important Men can get away with using their status to take advantage of starry-eyed young women, on either side of age 18, are coming to a close and the world is better off for it. Also Ren & Stimpy doesn't hold up.

You shouldn't feel guilty, you didn't do anything wrong. I dunno if you ARE feeling guilty (or if that was just an incorrect inferral on my part) but I don't think reconnecting with your old friends is likely to stop them from trying to make their own pain pills if that was something they were already planning on doing.

I dunno, my past is full of people I'm not likely to ever talk to again, and I can imagine that one of them dying would gently caress me up a little too even despite that. Hang in there bro

I missed the John K one, which I'm going to crosspost in the John K thread.

But yeahhhh, first, this guy seems to conveniently ignore the reports of CP on R&S guy's computer... and the whole "getting with drunk women" bit... and pretty much half the article. :shrug:

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Caganer posted:

so she walks into a cafe, then thinks the bartender was stalking her?

that's some solid paranoia

:discourse:

A woman walks into a bar.

She then accuses the bar of striking her and trying to instate shariah law.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

The gang-stalkee would solve most of her problems with a keurig.

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
that homemade painkiller guy didn't share his recipe with you, did he?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I told U I was hardcore.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

The only thing you should feel guilty about is not telling someone that is going to "make their own pain pills" that that is the dumbest loving idea you've ever heard. You didn't kill him, but you definitely should have called him a moron, because he was if he thought that was smart.

Also the way you wrote that is annoying.

What if he was making suppositories?

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Cool poo poo in here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Son of Man posted:

that homemade painkiller guy didn't share his recipe with you, did he?

confessor is probably not american. in like, ireland and poo poo, you can get tylenol w/ coedine w/o a prescription. ppl do crazy stuff to extract the codine since it's not a big enough dose to get high and the tylenol will kill you if you have too much