Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

more bloodborne cleanup and im gonna do NG+. gonna probably bolt through the game as quickly as possible to get to ++

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The starbreeze syndicate game is really cool and the guns have some of the best sound I heard in a game.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
stardew valley was the first farm sim i ever played, and i haven't found anything that really comes close since.

skull wall
Jul 29, 2012

Mother 3, I'm at the Barrier Trio.. forgot about this whole section. Good game

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
taking a break from being endlessly frustrated by arcade games to play Snatcher

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

lots of MWO and Dragon Quest Builders

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
builders is really fun. i think it's my favorite game in that genre.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i do wish that they gave you a better way to share creations, though. i made a pretty cool little mountain town and then it was like "well, i guess nobody will ever see it."

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

sector_corrector posted:

i do wish that they gave you a better way to share creations, though. i made a pretty cool little mountain town and then it was like "well, i guess nobody will ever see it."

Post pics on the sa forums, duh

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

skull wall posted:

Mother 3, I'm at the Barrier Trio.. forgot about this whole section. Good game

There's a lot of good stuff in that game. I'm waiting to forget more about it before I try playing it again.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Crusader Kings II. I'm starting to get annoyed with some of it's mechanics, like how it forces you to play as your heir instead of someone more interesting, even if your heir is a 1 year old baby.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

GorfZaplen posted:

Crusader Kings II. I'm starting to get annoyed with some of it's mechanics, like how it forces you to play as your heir instead of someone more interesting, even if your heir is a 1 year old baby.

That’s the loving game you absolute rod head.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

You can just load up that game/save and play as someone else

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Just picked up Stardew for Switch, gonna hang with it, but the start of this game seems real slow. Like waiting 4 days for my parsnips to grow and trying to track everyone down to greet them with a super slow run speed.

I think once my farm gets off the ground and it'll get more interesting

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
It is Tuesday.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

It is Tuesday.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

It is Tuesday.

For you, the day you picked up Stardew for the Switch was the most important day of your life

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

For you, the day you picked up Stardew for the Switch was the most important day of your life

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmao

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Baxate posted:

Just picked up Stardew for Switch, gonna hang with it, but the start of this game seems real slow. Like waiting 4 days for my parsnips to grow and trying to track everyone down to greet them with a super slow run speed.

I think once my farm gets off the ground and it'll get more interesting

Yeah, it’s slow to start but be patient with it, it’ll hook you when your farm gets a little bigger

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmfao

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

That’s the loving game you absolute rod head.

I think it'd be better if I could play as the regent or something instead of having to wait 16 years of game time before I can do anything, is all. I guess I just prefer the character storytelling aspect to the dynasty building aspect. But that's just me

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

GorfZaplen posted:

I think it'd be better if I could play as the regent or something instead of having to wait 16 years of game time before I can do anything, is all. I guess I just prefer the character storytelling aspect to the dynasty building aspect. But that's just me

Mods please lock this thread . It's loving tuesday

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

goferchan posted:

every time i do the ppl who post here once a week get really loving mad at me lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

goferchan posted:

Ok

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Finishing Bloodborne and then getting back into NNK2 probably.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Got the Puyo Puyo Tetris itch again so I'll be taking on any imps who want to 🔥STEP INTO THE FIRE🔥

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Fortnite and Dungeons and Dragons

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
tatsujin, maybe other stuff

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It’s my birthday and we’re going to see the David Bowie exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum. I might try to beat Hellblade if I’m not home too late

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Probably Splatoon 2 because they're adding a new Tri Slosher variant.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s my birthday and we’re going to see the David Bowie exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum. I might try to beat Hellblade if I’m not home too late

How is that

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ween posted:

How is that

i saw it in chicago, it was real cool. some of the items are a little silly though, like theyve got a tissue that was supposedly used to wipe off his makeup after a show in the 70s and one of his used coke spoons

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

anyway xenoblade 2 and maybe dark souls 3. got a birthday party to go to but im loving wiped, might duck out early to go home and game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

i saw it in chicago, it was real cool. some of the items are a little silly though, like theyve got a tissue that was supposedly used to wipe off his makeup after a show in the 70s and one of his used coke spoons

awesome

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

a kurt cobain exhibtion that has the bullet that blew out his brain

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ff6, Episode Ignis. Playing Domina on and off but it's kind of weird and I don't know if I like it at all. Maybe some co-op with bae

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Team Kirby Clash Deluxe and Dark Souls 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I just unlocked the confrontation with the main villain in Far Cry 5 last night so l’ll beat it then wrap up the last few side missions and outposts I have left, maybe beat all the fishing records because I love a good fishing minigame, and call it done. Might put a little more time into Kingdom Come afterward, or try out one of the narrative games from the last Humble Bundle.