Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
F1 2018: Forza Ferrari!!! In bocca al lupo!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Just a reminder, you fucc men:

The Kimoa Kid posted:

McLaren are 3rd, turds

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIm2cqy7-AI

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVgREpPbrL4

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

That race was ftw

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Perez and Hartley got 30-second penalties, so now they’re the guys who finished last instead of the Williams drivers.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I hate to admit it cause it's Wil Buxton and Wil Buxton blows chunks but the official F1 Paddock Pass show pre- and post-race are pretty good. They're all 25minutes+ and basically just a much better (if not much more sterile (cause it's official FOM poo poo)) show than Ted's Notes especially since now everyone is ignoring Kravitz in the pits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Vp_uP5BHQ

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Instagram of the Ferrari mechanic that got intentionally and brutally murdered by K. Raikkonen.

https://www.instagram.com/francesco.cigarini/

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
#prayforfrancesco

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo posted:

#prayforfrancesco

You weren't good enough in your support of Ferrari. That's why he broke his leg. You failed Ferrari.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Wirth1000 posted:

You weren't good enough in your support of Ferrari. That's why he broke his leg. You failed Ferrari.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

I hate to admit it cause it's Wil Buxton and Wil Buxton blows chunks but the official F1 Paddock Pass show pre- and post-race are pretty good. They're all 25minutes+ and basically just a much better (if not much more sterile (cause it's official FOM poo poo)) show than Ted's Notes especially since now everyone is ignoring Kravitz in the pits.

Where was Ted today? I only heard Di Resta.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
His name is actually CIGAR-ini?

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

:stare:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfHJmMlFKRU/

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
I wonder what Maurizio Arrivabene uses in his hair. I want to have his hair.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Where was Ted today? I only heard Di Resta.

Somebody said during the broadcast he was out due to the birth of his child.

Pycckuu
Sep 13, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Today's ESPN broadcast had alot less AIDS and was in fact good. Thank you ESPN executives for reading my posts.

Super stoked for the German/Italian anthem combo. Vettelreich is back on baby!

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

zelah posted:

I wonder what Maurizio Arrivabene uses in his hair. I want to have his hair.

It's almost like you've never seen an Italian man before. They single-handedly prop up the pomade industry.

aequalis
Aug 11, 2010

Fernando is smugger than you. Can you confirm you understand that message?

Wirth1000 posted:

There was no Ted during the race this weekend on Sky (Foxtel in Australia), they went to Di Resta for updates down pit late or whatever. Was Ted at the race?

Nevermind, should have read further down the page...

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Ted Kravitz's wife just had a baby girl so no he wasn't at the race. He's back in China.

aequalis
Aug 11, 2010

Fernando is smugger than you. Can you confirm you understand that message?

I've gone down his history and he actually looks like a pretty cool guy, good sense of humour.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Wirth1000 posted:

It's almost like you've never seen an Italian man before. They single-handedly prop up the pomade industry.

I’ll tell you what Fernando props up, if ya know what I mean fellas :smug:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Imagine how sick those poor nurses and doctors are of Ted Kravitz by now

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Can’t wait for Ted’s Delivery Notebook

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I like Ted.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:
Watched Bahrain GP earlier today. ESPN learned and I was able to enjoy the entirety of the race. #prayforfrancesco #vivaferrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7glMQroEPGo

Haters can vaffanculo.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
Oof good day for the team today. Lets hope the team can back it up next race.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I enjoyed that race a lot. Also a lot of things were confirmed:

1) Valterri "Terrible Driver" Bottas is a terrible driver.

2) Kimi is actually a colossal pick, and it's real lovely that edgelords give him a pass on his behaviour because "omg iceman bwoah lolll"

3) lol McLaren

4) lol stroll/sir otkin and by extension Williams

5) Redditors trying to make a case that "no, actually vettel deserved driver of the day instead of Gasly".

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

NtotheTC posted:

2) Kimi is actually a colossal pick, and it's real lovely that edgelords give him a pass on his behaviour because "omg iceman bwoah lolll"

I give him a pass because he was my favorite driver when I was like 12.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I’m older than Kimi :(

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Watching the MotoGP replay now. What the gently caress is wrong with Marquez? Bloody maniac. Should be banned for at least a race.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

GramCracker posted:

I’ll tell you what Fernando props up, if ya know what I mean fellas :smug:

He props up the big list of fraud drivers haha.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://sniffpetrol.com/2018/04/09/oh-great-so-now-i-have-to-go-to-the-hospital-by-kimi-raikkonen/

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Schlesische posted:

I give him a pass because he was my favorite driver when I was like 12.

I just can't imagine what the reaction would have been if it had been Vettel or Hamilton that had stormed past a clearly in-pain mechanic without a word because of a hissy fit, and then when asked about it later given a response of literally "sucks to be him"

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

NtotheTC posted:

I just can't imagine what the reaction would have been if it had been Vettel or Hamilton that had stormed past a clearly in-pain mechanic without a word because of a hissy fit, and then when asked about it later given a response of literally "sucks to be him"

I mean, I was sleeping through the race and only heard the milquetoast media response and saw some (please don't show me again) images from the highlights.
Also, Mahrk and Smiley Bogan With All The Teeth have my heart now.

Vettel probably would've earned my ire since his team is so completely and totally his team that they kept a clearly past it absolutely not worth keeping around Kimi Raikkonen around because Vettel's scared of competition.
Hamilton would've probably said something profoundly stupid, but I also believe he'd at least pretend to give a poo poo about his crew since he's got a decent history of pretending to give a poo poo about his crew.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Halo14 posted:

Watching the MotoGP replay now. What the gently caress is wrong with Marquez? Bloody maniac. Should be banned for at least a race.

:hmmyes:

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

NtotheTC posted:

There was literally nothing he could have done to help, he's in shock from having just ran someone over and been forced to retire in a generally high adrenaline sport.
The range of human reaction to that is pretty wide, and "walking about with no aim" is pretty common.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

At least the mechanic's leg isn't as broken as the Red Bulls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
:siren::frogsiren::krakken::milk:HJERE WE GO AGAIN FOLKS AUUUUUUUUGH YEAH HERE ARE THE OFFICIAL FIA FORMULA 1 RACE RATINGS SPONSORED BY THE SALTY rear end TEARS OF BAD BRITISH FORMULA 1 FANS LETS ALL LISTEN TO THE SICK AS H*CK THEME MUSIC FOR FORMULA 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HaUZ-MWppQ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!!!! BABYEEEEEE FORMULA 1 GOTTA LOV EIT!:milk::krakken::frogsiren::siren:

Pos No Driver Car Laps Time/Retired Pts
1 5 Sebastian Vettel Ferrari 57 1:32:01.940 25 - YES WE DID IT BOYS GRAZIE RAGAZI TOP TOP BOY SEBASTIAN VETTEL BEATING OUT THE BAD FRAUD CHEATS FROM BRITAIN WITH NO TYRES WE DID IT BOYS A RING DING DING DING DING 9001/10
2 77 Valtteri Bottas Mercedes 57 +0.699s 18 - Bad british team pretending to be a german one spent over *doctor evil impression * 9000 million dollars to build a car and then they got the AI driver from hit video game *in insanely finnish voice* my summer car, to drive it 2/10
3 44 Lewis Hamilton Mercedes 57 +6.512s 15 - poois shamilton, Poois Shamilton, POOIS SHAMILTON, POOIS! SHAMILTON! POOIS!! SHAMILTON!! poois shamilton/10
4 10 Pierre Gasly Scuderia Toro Rosso Honda 57 +62.234s 12 - what a fantastic result from the genuine honest Italian lads at Toro Rosso, putting the insanely bad and fail McLaren team to shame with the highest points finish for honda in this bad era. McLaren should disband immediately imo 10/10
5 20 Kevin Magnussen Haas Ferrari 57 +75.046s 10 - big keven ftw, lad loves his bantz and is better than bad french qq baby teammate 8/10
6 27 Nico Hulkenberg Renault 57 +99.024s 8 - another bad driver who has stunk up the place and should probably go and drive in nascar or something who cares 4/10
7 14 Fernando Alonso McLaren Renault 56 +1 lap 6 - wow much fail, bad team, fraud driver 3/10
8 2 Stoffel Vandoorne McLaren Renault 56 +1 lap 4 - wait McLaren have two drivers? 5/10
9 9 Marcus Ericsson Sauber Ferrari 56 +1 lap 2 - what a drive from the genuine Italian lads from switzerland 9/10
10 31 Esteban Ocon Force India Mercedes 56 +1 lap 1 - Fart bindia 10/10
11 55 Carlos Sainz Renault 56 +1 lap 0 - hola, mi nombre es carlos. yo penso wicka tiene AIDS 10/10
12 16 Charles Leclerc Sauber Ferrari 56 +1 lap 0 - CHARLES, NOOOOO! GET OUTTA MY HEAD CHARLES IM THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH 7/10
13 8 Romain Grosjean Haas Ferrari 56 +1 lap 0 - It's like noon and I've run out of things to say about romain grossjean and also I need another coffee 3/10
14 18 Lance Stroll Williams Mercedes 56 +1 lap 0 - This guy was always bad and it was very hard last season to pretend like he was good, sorry broke brained canadian guy who thinks hes austrian because like all canadian/american people have this weird complex where they have to tell you how they are like 69th percent irish/hindu/chineese or whatever. I don't give a gently caress your canadian and you gently caress moose or whatever I don't care 5/10
15 35 Sergey Sirotkin Williams Mercedes 56 +1 lap 0 - TurdGay ShitRottin 10/10
16 11 Sergio Perez Force India Mercedes 56 +1 lap 0 - again I don't care 10/10
17 28 Brendon Hartley Scuderia Toro Rosso Honda 56 +1 lap 0 - another fucktarded aussie, wasting the time of a good and cool Italian team. Dear torro rosso please fire this weird long faced guy and hire a real Italian driver 4/10
NC 7 Kimi Räikkönen Ferrari 35 DNF 0 - Killed a Mechanic, top job by the kimmster 10/10
NC 33 Max Verstappen Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer 3 DNF 0 - Had his car unfairly damaged by massive fraud cheat Poois Shamilton and was probably onto a podium finish if he hadn't had his tyre maliciously slashed by a bad british driver 10/10
NC 3 Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing TAG Heuer 1 DNF 0 - broke the car because he probably tried to drink beer out of it before hand 7/20

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)