Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Flikken posted:

I.
Was.
loving.
THERE.

Were you there when the Browns were kicking a GW field goal and got it blocked and returned for a TD and lost?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Were you there when the Browns were kicking a GW field goal and got it blocked and returned for a TD and lost?

No, I was traveling for work for that one.

I have been to 3 Browns games. And we won 2 of them.

2011 Seahawks
2012 Bengals
2017 Jets

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

SKULL.GIF posted:

2011 Detroit @ Green Bay

Point of order, wasn't that the Matt Flynn game? (still crazy and worth watching though)

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1Sr6jcs1-Q

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Texans/Lions from Thanksgiving 2012 has it all, watch that game.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Point of order, wasn't that the Matt Flynn game? (still crazy and worth watching though)

Oops, I meant to asterisk that, thanks for catching it

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
2012 Broncos at Chargers, MNF. Incredible 2nd half comeback

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Edward Mass posted:

Texans/Lions from Thanksgiving 2012 has it all, watch that game.

Really most Lions games from 2011 to the present probably qualify, they don't call them the Cardiac Cats for nothing! :shepface:

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Broncos Cowboys shootout from a few years ago. If only to see Dallas' collective heart ripped out in the final moments of that game

RustySeabutter
Nov 11, 2000

Puncho!
Jets/Pats in the playoffs 2011 is good fun

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Also the Redskins vs Saints game last season was a good one.

:suicide:

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Play posted:

Now I'm on Raiders - Saints week 1 2016.

That game was when all the Saints fans realized the defense was going to be even worse than we could have imagined.

A Man and his dog posted:

Also the Redskins vs Saints game last season was a good one.

:suicide:

That game was amazing.

that one guy
Jun 3, 2005
When I wanted to just feel good as a 49er fan I'd watch the 2012 Packers-49ers divisional playoff game where Kaepernick set the rushing record for QBs and they demolished the Packers. Not a particularly good game but one I watched the most when I had Gamepass.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/jasonjwilde/status/983342910161682432?s=19

Considering this dude is only a kick returner he gone

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hot Diggity! posted:

How do people still make this joke in 2018?

Guess that bumps Clark and Yancey a spot up on the depth chart. We're drafting Equanimeous St. Brown in the third eh?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

SKULL.GIF posted:

How do people still make this joke in 2018?

Guess that bumps Clark and Yancey a spot up on the depth chart. We're drafting Equanimeous St. Brown in the third eh?

Saw Aldon Smith's name in the news and got inspired :v:

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Chiefs @ Broncos 2016 was an entertaining car crash that lasted all the way through OT.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Hot Diggity! posted:

His joke was the bomb yo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

on one hand lol that tom brady's quack doctor is tearing the team apart

on the other, the team doctors almost cost gronk his arm so

quote:

The Boston Herald's Karen Guregian reports Bill Belichick "chastised [Rob Gronkowski] in front of the players for being a TB12 client" early last season.

NBC Sports Boston's Tom Curran added the incident was a "big part" of Gronkowski's "irritation" with the organization last season. Back in March, Curran's colleague Mike Giardi reported Gronk and Tom Brady were "miserable" playing under Belichick last season with much of the disconnect tying back to Alex Guerrero, Brady's and now Gronk's trainer. At this point, Gronkowski is expected to return to the Patriots, but it is clear there is real friction between the tight end and his head coach

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
The Broncos @ Bengals 2014 MNF was pretty good.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

FizFashizzle posted:

on one hand lol that tom brady's quack doctor is tearing the team apart

on the other, the team doctors almost cost gronk his arm so

I doubt many head coaches would let a glorified Snake Oil salesman on their touchlines either tbh.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

CyberPingu posted:

I doubt many head coaches would let a glorified Snake Oil salesman on their touchlines either tbh.
Many coaches have not coached a legendary (system) QB into said QB's 40s.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Its Rinaldo posted:

The Broncos @ Bengals 2014 MNF was pretty good.

I was at that game and holy poo poo yes it was. It starts slow but the 4th quarter was epic.

Both teams took turns imploding, weather was a major factor.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

:rip:

https://twitter.com/JasonSpells/status/983403866468372480

:rip:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Jesus christ

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

lmao PFTCommenter got on that poo poo fast

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
Other good Bengals games that come to mind are 2013 Bengals vs Packers and 2015 Bengals vs Seahawks. Both of those games are really fun to watch.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Raku posted:

lmao PFTCommenter got on that poo poo fast

Pardon my Take is really good now, you and everyone else should listen to it if you're not

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
How exactly did Andrew Luck die? Did the Colts do it to him? Are the Colts throwing smoke and mirrors so they don’t reveal gently caress up?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Gatts posted:

How exactly did Andrew Luck die? Did the Colts do it to him? Are the Colts throwing smoke and mirrors so they don’t reveal gently caress up?

They put him behind a paper offensive line and let him get beat to death.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

It's ok...he's not there yet with Duke...(wtf)

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/983406221024727040

e:

Are we sure it's not his brain that is dead?

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/983408145996419073

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Gatts posted:

It's gotta be a botched surgery

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
I'm sad that gamepass doesn't include games before 2011, because Colts - Dolphins from 2009 was one of the most amazing games I've ever seen just from a strategic standpoint, and is the quintessential game for showing why Time of Possession is a meaningless stat.

The Colts won that game

recap video:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009092100/2009/REG2/colts@dolphins#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A09000d5d812d3599&tab=recap

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Gatts posted:

Got murdered for a few years, played on something he shouldn't, doctors got in and his shoulder is a complete gong show, team has been mysteriously hush hush about it, constantly going to like switzerland and germany to get experimental procedures done.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

TheChirurgeon posted:

I'm sad that gamepass doesn't include games before 2011, because Colts - Dolphins from 2009 was one of the most amazing games I've ever seen just from a strategic standpoint, and is the quintessential game for showing why Time of Possession is a meaningless stat.

The Colts won that game

recap video:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009092100/2009/REG2/colts@dolphins#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A09000d5d812d3599&tab=recap

I love chad pennington

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Gatts posted:

The shoulder is an extremely complex joint and surgery does not always work despite every surgery being reported as "successful".

Also this makes me wonder what and when McDaniels knew.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

TheChirurgeon posted:

The Colts won that game

recap video:

I was at that game.

Miami wins if Ginn doesn’t drop a 12 yard TD slant. And it’s literally the only reason miami was in the game (TOP. Their defense was constantly gassed)

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

weird Asian candy posted:

It's ok...he's not there yet with Duke...(wtf)
Isn't that what Wilson markets regulation footballs as, The Duke?

http://www.wilson.com/en-us/football/footballs/pro/nfl-duke/official-nfl-the-duke-game-leather-football

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Also this makes me wonder what and when McDaniels knew.

Probably when they rolled Andrew in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Yeah, and it is on the game balls too.

• Locked thread