Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Arbys is officially out of control:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Darko posted:

Arbys is officially out of control:

Gyro and Johnny gotta spend all their money before Meat Mountain turns them into curly fries

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Arby's will never get me with their cheap marketing ploys.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
they couldn't even think of a three word caption that wasn't almost all made up of things they sell.

all respect to the artist making them, they do great work, but it's such easy pandering that comes off as cheap to me when they do it for Everything

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Apr 9, 2018

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Some of them are pretty greatly made.
Some of them look like printouts next to food which occasionally has some relation to the franchise.

Eitherway, every time a nerd shares something because some dude knows the same thing they do, they get a big free advertising boner.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Arby's will never get me with their cheap marketing ploys.

Yes, mostly because their food is terrible.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

I don't mind their food but I'm a simpleton

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

hoobajoo posted:

It's actually mostly because they barely exist in England, if at all in North East England and that if I want to eat something terrible, I could go eat my own cooking.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

[millenial voices, in unison] Tonight, We Dine At Arbys

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I was literally thinking today how wrong people who think Gyro didn't genuinely enjoy Johnny's songs are.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

We gotta stop Arby's before it's too late.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.

EmmyOk posted:

I was literally thinking today how wrong people who think Gyro didn't genuinely enjoy Johnny's songs are.

Well of course Gyro earnestly enjoys Johnny's songs because he's a good and earnest boy, it's Johnny who thinks Gyro's songs suck poo poo and thinks they're hilarious, of course

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Well of course Gyro earnestly enjoys Johnny's songs because he's a good and earnest boy, it's Johnny who thinks Gyro's songs suck poo poo and thinks they're hilarious, of course

Johnny thinks they suck but he loves gyro too much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf2EuPK3_hg

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

hoobajoo posted:

Yeah their sandwiches taste like wet rear end.
Still appreciate the memes tho

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
is fanart memes now? is this what we're doing?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Expect My Mom posted:

:jerkbag:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Expect My Mom posted:

The word meme lost all meaning at solid 2 years ago but it'd been going for a long time before that.

it just means funny picture now, where funny can mean anything from not funny to eh, i guess that's funny.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

One time I absentmindedly went to an Arby’s drive through and ordered a burger then remembered Arby’s is a roast beef place and quickly drove away, ashamed of my folly. It was the second most embarrassing thing I’ve done at a fast food restaurant

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
One time I went to an arby's and ordered a beef n cheddar and a jamocha shake and the beef n cheddar and the jamocha shake tasted good and I was glad because arby's is good

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Josuke Higashikata posted:

The word meme lost all meaning at solid 2 years ago but it'd been going for a long time before that.

it just means funny picture now, where funny can mean anything from not funny to eh, i guess that's funny.
as someone who thinks language is descriptive and not prescriptive and so should always be evolving

meme is the one thing i where DON'T think that and i recognize that's dumb

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

hmm i think i'm gonna enjoy the arby's twitter again now

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

Johnny Joestar posted:

[millenial voices, in unison] Tonight, We Dine At Arbys

Very end of the millennial generation here: I can't remember the last time I ate at Arby's.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
I'm surprised by all this Arby's talk. I thought everyone in this thread was a Cracker Barrel boy.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

Anyone who grew up in the 90s recalls when the simpsons dunked so hard on Arby’s it stopped a generation from eating there.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
I got a buffalo chicken at arbys a couple weeks ago bc it was Convenient, except the chicken was like rubber and was actually inedible. Wild.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Dragonwagon posted:

I'm surprised by all this Arby's talk. I thought everyone in this thread was a Cracker Barrel boy.

We can be both

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

DamnGlitch posted:

Anyone who grew up in the 90s recalls when the simpsons dunked so hard on Arby’s it stopped a generation from eating there.

If only they could dunk on racism.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

How on earth is The Simpsons still going in this day and age?
It's basically the #1 example of knowing when to call it quits. Even out side of the "we did nothing wrong haha gently caress indian people" poo poo of late, it's not been any good for at least twice as long as when it was good.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

DamnGlitch posted:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord
Arby's loving sucks

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I'm gonna have arby's today, and enjoy it

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
remember when araki wrote a 200~ page fight around left side ataxia? that was sick

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

left side arbyxia

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Expect My Mom posted:

remember when araki wrote a 200~ page fight around left side ataxia? that was sick

steel ball run is so sick

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

left side ataxia???
[points to the left]
aim your attacks here!!!!

i'm out, sub to my channel, watch my special on netflix, bye bye

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

Johnny Joestar posted:

left side arbyxia

Holds up left hand to horrific realization that it's made of roast beef... I think........

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

https://twitter.com/kewl0210/status/986656176057266176?s=21

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
This is one Jojo-rear end fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

chapter good
fight good
hiatus bad