Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

Georgia Peach posted:

To: Enlightened1
Real Americans are united. It’s the anti-Americans, aka the hillary/obama voters, who are in desperate need of sterilization and deportation.

14 posted on 4/7/2018, 9:27:31 PM by Electric Graffiti (Jeff Sessions IS the insurance policy)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

No True Godwin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
Man, can Anti-America be its own country? I wanna move to Anti-America.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
It's called Canada.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Fulchrum posted:

It's called Canada.

In that Americans don't put gravy and cheese curds on fries, sure.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

History Proves That Americans Can Unite Even When Torn In Two

Just a little taste of the classic "*they* forced me to be a bigot."

The irony is all it took to avoid those protected groups was not to be an rear end in a top hat to them

but even the most jaded conservative should admit that so far this President has exceeded our expectations by a mile.

The only thing he did was pass some lovely piss poor tax reform that's going to gently caress you over routinely. Your bar wasn't very high if that's exceeding expectations.

Georgia Peach posted:

Umm, I think you'll see there is no real division.

I wish it were realistically possible to call them on their poo poo like this just to watch them eat their own as a whole country undergoes compaction cycles through witch hunts and red scares

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Apr 8, 2018

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

SocketWrench posted:

The only thing he did was pass some lovely piss poor tax reform that's going to gently caress you over routinely. Your bar wasn't very high if that's exceeding expectations.

The bar was "what color is his skin?" "Orange? Well, ok."

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

He barely got that through either, when it should have been a slam dunk, because of the massive infighting in his party. Sure, most of it came from people trying to wring as much money out of the bill as possible for their own sake, but a large portion was a bunch of people just pissed off at Trump for being an annoying moron.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
And don't forget Trump was publicly insulting Corker even though they required his vote to pass it because Corker wasn't sucking Trump's dick hard enough.

For Content, a Play in three Acts: Act I - Syria war: At least 70 reported dead in suspected gas attack

Obama! :argh:

quote:

You may recall, president Obama had the opportunity to intervene in Syria, but he didn't. This is the result.

1 posted on 04/07/2018 8:58:49 PM PDT by George - the Other
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: George - the Other

Of course Øbozo did not intervene, he wanted ISIS to win.

2 posted on 04/07/2018 9:02:03 PM PDT by doorgunner69 (Give me the liberty to take care of my own security..........)

Gotta protect the Jesus Trap after all.

quote:

If it weren’t for Israel the entire Middle East can fall into a drat sinkhole for all I care

5 posted on 04/07/2018 9:06:12 PM PDT by Extremely Extreme Extremist (Democracy: The cliff's edge of Marxism)

How conveenient!

quote:

To: granada

How very convenient for the deep state and neocons who’ve been resisting Trumps call for getting out of Syria. Of course there’s no way this could be the work of the jihadis we’ve been financing.

12 posted on 04/07/2018 9:12:04 PM PDT by WilliamIII
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

:tinfoil:

quote:

To: Lurker

Was Blue Helmet guy there?

Were the crisis actor first responders handling people contaminated with nerve gas bare-handed and un-proteced again?

Was there frost visible on the bodies or did they wait for them to fully thaw out this time?

15 posted on 04/07/2018 9:14:21 PM PDT by null and void ("We don't let them have ideas. Why would we let them have guns?" ~ Joseph Stalin)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Have I said "Obama! :argh:" yet?

quote:

not exactly

Obama helped the Syrian civil war to get started,
and the result is 500 thousand dead,
and counting

39 posted on 04/07/2018 9:46:51 PM PDT by RockyTx

I love it when they try deflect that their Great Savior is going to be one to lead them into this war with Hillary Hate.

quote:

To: The Toll

Go fight your drat self if you feel so strongly about Assad.

Indeed, why is not Cankles over there slugging it out? Or Øbozo prancing around local Syrian bathhouses community organizing.

This IS their war after all. I do not want American OR Russian kids killed for stupid globalist games started by those leftist traitors.

47 posted on 04/07/2018 10:12:31 PM PDT by doorgunner69 (Give me the liberty to take care of my own security..........)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

False Flag!

quote:

Rebels attact civilians and blame Assad?

Textbook False Flag

61 posted on 04/07/2018 10:57:37 PM PDT by Enlightened1

Ahahaha!

quote:

To: Enlightened1

Wow: The comments on this thread obviate the admonition: “NO profanity, NO personal attacks, NO racism or violence in posts.” Does FR still have a moderator?

133 posted on 04/08/2018 7:38:03 AM PDT by Bookshelf
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 127 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Act II - Trump threatens "Animal Assad," Putin over alleged chemical attack in Syria

:bisonyes:

quote:

To: BeadCounter

Needs to give Putin 1 hour notice to clear his troops from Syrian bases and fortifications, then simply order a massive wave of airstrikes, cruise missiles, to hit any and all military bases, fortifications, and anything military in that country. Should level the “palace” or whereever Animal Assad is. Declare open hunting season and not stop until they surrender.

2 posted on 04/08/2018 8:18:14 AM PDT by Reno89519 (No Amnesty! No Catch-and-Release! Just Say No to All Illegal Aliens! Arrest & Deport!)

quote:

Yay, time to make Syria great again!

3 posted on 04/08/2018 8:20:31 AM PDT by proust ("The rule is, jam tomorrow and jam yesterday, but never jam today.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Wait, NO!

quote:

To: Reno89519

Uh, no.

The days of the U.S. carrying out military campaigns in the Middle East on behalf of Saudi real estate investment partners of the Bush family should have ended the day Trump was inaugurated.

4 posted on 04/08/2018 8:21:15 AM PDT by Alberta's Child ("I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.")

Yes?

quote:

To: proust

BUNKER BUSTER ON TOP OF ASSAD!!!! BLOW UP HIS AIRPORT RUNWAYS TODAY.

6 posted on 04/08/2018 8:21:47 AM PDT by mplc51
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

No?

quote:

To: Reno89519

“Declare open hunting season and not stop until they surrender.”

And, that would be in furtherance of what US interest?

Exactly.

Dumb idea.

13 posted on 04/08/2018 8:28:33 AM PDT by Mariner (War Criminal #18)

Suuure they will. :rolleyes:

quote:

Oh no, now Democrats will flock to Putin’s side and call trump a bully for coming after Putin.......

19 posted on 04/08/2018 8:39:28 AM PDT by realcleanguy

Ahahaha, they still think his campaign promises mean anything. :allears:

quote:

Trump: you’re being setup; follow your instincts and campaign promises and get the hell out of Syria now that you’ve destroyed ISIS like you promised.

28 posted on 04/08/2018 8:51:48 AM PDT by catnipman ( Cat Nipman: Vote Republican in 2012 and only be called racist one more time!)

False Flag!

quote:

To: Alberta's Child

obvious false flag

last week Trump said he was pulling out of Syria

today Deepstate drags him in

42 posted on 04/08/2018 9:04:24 AM PDT by vooch (America First Drain the Swamp)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: bert

looks like false flag to me. Coming just after Saudi ruler met with cronies in DC for coordination. Same guys who said asaddam had WMDs. Lying us into war - and expanding the genocide on Middle East Christians

Same folks who denounced Russian elections now kiss up to ruler of Saudi, where no elections are ever held

46 posted on 04/08/2018 9:07:44 AM PDT by WilliamIII
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

:allears:

quote:

This is not the Trump I voted for.

63 posted on 04/08/2018 9:24:42 AM PDT by dfwgator

quote:

BIGGEST FALSE FLAG since the Reichstag Fire. PLEASE don’t fall for this Mr. Trump!

82 posted on 04/08/2018 10:09:10 AM PDT by montag813

quote:

True then, still true today.

90 posted on 04/08/2018 10:24:16 AM PDT by McGruff (#StopTheInvasion)

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I really want to see these “frost on the bodies” pictures.

Somehow the Deep State is able to repeatedly set up these false flags without a single person spilling the beans or a single document being uncovered revealing that it’s a fake, despite being bumbling losers who regularly do stuff like use the same actors for everything, forget to make death certificates, and throw frozen corpses out of the truck so fast that they’re not even thawed before the media arrives.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Act III - Russia warns of 'most serious consequences' if US strikes Syria over alleged chemical attack

We're all gonna die. :shepicide:

You can't trust them A-rabs!

quote:

To: Mariner

I would not put it past the “rebels” to gas their own people. The end justifies the means and we all know how much muzzies value innocent lives.

2 posted on 04/08/2018 10:49:48 AM PDT by BBell (calm down and eat your sandwiches)

The Party of Life, everybody.

quote:

Let the Muzzies kill each other and let Allah sort it out.

5 posted on 04/08/2018 10:56:23 AM PDT by dfwgator

quote:

To: dfwgator

Let the Muzzies kill each other and let Allah sort it out.

Too bad Mohamed's mom didn't have an abortion.

8 posted on 04/08/2018 11:12:58 AM PDT by FatherofFive (Islam is EVIL and needs to be eradicated)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Never mind who it is who can actually launch those fuckers.

quote:

To: 2ndDivisionVet

“So Putin will start a nuclear war because of Syria?”

No, but the US Neocons might.

16 posted on 04/08/2018 11:26:23 AM PDT by Mariner (War Criminal #18)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

Tyhank you for your input Mr Speaker.

quote:

Paul Ryan
@SpeakerRyan
The chemical attack in Syria is a horror that cannot be tolerated by responsible nations. The U.S. must continue to lead an international effort to hold the Assad regime and Russia accountable for their actions.

22 posted on 04/08/2018 11:31:34 AM PDT by sockmonkey

Man, reality is crashing hard for some Freepers.

quote:

To: McGruff

I fear that Trump is playing right into the hands of the Deep State.

I was deeply disappointed when the warmonger Bolton was brought on board. Looks as if my fears are coming to fruition.

Trump is about to make a colossal, epic mistake. I hope that he comes to his senses before it’s too late.

43 posted on 04/08/2018 12:30:37 PM PDT by CrimsonTidegirl (Death is there to keep us honest and constantly remind us we are free. Dan Fogelberg)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

quote:

To: CrimsonTidegirl

Trump is about to make a colossal, epic mistake. I hope that he comes to his senses before it’s too late.

For a smart guy, he's flat-out boneheaded on this.

44 posted on 04/08/2018 12:33:28 PM PDT by Drew68
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies]

quote:

If he goe3s to war based on the word of the US State Dept and the “White Helmets” in Syria, he would, indeed, be a fool.

I still hold some confidence he’ll apply discernment and put America first.

###########

I had more confidence in candidate Trump than in President Trump.

He’s doing well domestically, considering the hatred from the Swamp, but in foreign affairs there is still too much shrieking from PMSing neocon scum.

61 posted on 04/08/2018 12:59:59 PM PDT by Psalm 144 ("For all I know, our Navy was shooting at whales out there." - LBJ)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

A Freeper's Guide to the Middle East.

quote:

To: Psalm 144

Well let me add that the Saudi sunnis spawned and supported with millions of dollars the wahhabi ISIS ( renamed from AlQaeda). They promoted the attack on our soil on 9/11. Yet we divert the sheeple to hate Iran Shiites because the neocons have too much money to make off the Saudi sunni bastards.

65 posted on 04/08/2018 1:25:12 PM PDT by raiderboy (Three generations of our poorly educated have)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 63 | View Replies]

quote:

To: raiderboy

Yep. Neocons are the greatest domestic threat to Americans and the Founders’ principles. Far more so than the imbecilic, puerile hard left. Millions voted for Trump in the hopes he would dump the neocons into the landfill. Somehow they have managed to lead him by the nose. It may be the only way he physically survives.

71 posted on 04/08/2018 1:44:40 PM PDT by Psalm 144 ("For all I know, our Navy was shooting at whales out there." - LBJ)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 65 | View Replies]

This most recent Syria Chemical attack and Trump's flip-flop (again) definitely has Freep on edge over this whole thing.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

And don't forget Trump was publicly insulting Corker even though they required his vote to pass it because Corker wasn't sucking Trump's dick hard enough.

For Content, a Play in three Acts: Act I - Syria war: At least 70 reported dead in suspected gas attack

Obama! :argh:

Freep being that other loud rear end mouthpiece screaming to get everyone out of the mideast once Dubya walked out the door while big strong daddy Putin was supposed to be fixing things instead

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Behold the Lowlights of Michelle Obama's Trump-Bashing Tour

Michelle continues to live in Freepers' heads, rent free. Surprisingly few "wookie" comments and more "she's a man, baby!"

quote:

Would be nice if Obama’s husband would just go away.

2 posted on 4/8/2018, 4:27:06 PM by laweeks

quote:

Wouldn’t it be great if it shut it’s pie hole?

5 posted on 4/8/2018, 4:33:39 PM by hal ogen (First Amendment or Reeducation Camp?)

Okay, there's the monkey stuff; I was wondering if Freep lost its game.

quote:

Ever seen or heard a quiet monkey cage at the zoo?

10 posted on 4/8/2018, 4:51:16 PM by SuperLuminal (Where is another agitator for republicanism like Sam Adams when we need him?)

quote:

I’m tired of seeing pictures of his private parts sticking out through clothes.

13 posted on 4/8/2018, 4:59:47 PM by Trillian

They've really settled into a groove with this transexual thing. Note that there are semi-notable-fringe Conservative commentators with a full bio sketched out for "Michael Obama" and how he snuck into being the FLOTUS.

quote:

I’m sorry , Michelle is a disgusting pig . She was a terrible 1st lady and a cynical divisive influence to America during her time on our dime . I even question her apparent gender . May they both fall off the cliff from the national stage.

18 posted on 4/8/2018, 5:08:27 PM by LeoWindhorse (America First !)

...or people keep paying them for speaking engagements because they're wildly popular.

quote:

Some folks thought things were prefect when Barack the Magic _egro and the first Moose were in the White House.

They’re having pangs of envy after losing the spotlight.

20 posted on 4/8/2018, 5:16:43 PM by DoughtyOne (01/26/18 DJIA 30 stocks $26,616.71 48.794% > open 11/07/16 215.71 from 50% increase 1.2183 yrs..)

There it is; was worried for a moment.

quote:

Fortunately, President Trump doesn’t have to let the Wookie win - because she’s only big enough to pull the arms off The Brown Clown...

28 posted on 4/8/2018, 7:03:16 PM by kiryandil (Never pick a fight with an angry beehive)

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
North Korea confirms to White House that it is willing to talk about denuclearization
Link copied… WORLD North Korea Ready to Discuss Denuclearization, U.S. Officials Say

Looking forward to seeing Kim play Trump like a cheap orange fiddle.

Anyone want to take a guess *which* history this Freeper insists we have pride in?

quote:

Wow...it took 70 years and 11 Presidents to get even this far.

Thank You, President Trump!

5 posted on 4/8/2018, 7:15:28 PM by left that other site (For America to have CONFIDENCE in our future, we must have PRIDE in our HISTORY... DJT)

Wow, someone that gets it:

quote:

Anybody who places any credence in them just imply because Trump happens to be president at the present time, is sorely misled and overly optimistic.

Fact. They are ALWAYS ready to “talk” prior to every shakedown engagement or diplomatic waste-of-time. This one is no different. Short of war, or coup, KJU assassination, or total economic collapse, they will not willingly give up nukes! Never!

6 posted on 4/8/2018, 7:17:16 PM by AmericanInTokyo

They've been begging for a meeting for generations because it'll be a huge PR coup for the regime, and other presidents have turned them down to deny them that ammo. And here comes Trump gamely blundering in to hand them a victory.

quote:

it took 70 years and 11 Presidents to book a meeting with the leader of DPRK.

13 posted on 4/8/2018, 7:34:07 PM by granada

This is folksly-ish.

quote:

They are blowing more smoke than a Ferrari running on diesel fuel.

5 posted on 4/8/2018, 4:00:54 PM by Daniel Ramsey (Thank YOU President Trump, finally we can do what America does best, to be the best)

This bugs me: given what happened to Gaddafi and Saddam, why would a leader feel incentivized to give up his ace in the hole?

quote:

Pompeo won’t be clinking champagne glasses with anyone until little rocket man gives up rocketry for good. Best President Ever!

7 posted on 4/8/2018, 4:01:31 PM by scottinoc

Of all loving hills to die on, you want back a ship we built in 1944 before you agree to nuclear negotiations?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Pueblo_(AGER-2)

quote:

North Korea is using the Pueblo as a museum. If they are sincere about wanting to talk, they’ll hand it back over, otherwise it’s all BS on their part.

17 posted on 4/8/2018, 4:42:02 PM by dfwgator

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

*looks at copy of Alas, Babylon* this is all YOUR fault!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Of all loving hills to die on, you want back a ship we built in 1944 before you agree to nuclear negotiations?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Pueblo_(AGER-2)

Might as well be bitching about their museum of captured US equipment while they're at it.
So are we going to hand over all our captured WWII German armor that we have to talk to Merkel?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
To be completely fair, the Navy still regards the Pueblo as an active ship (it sticks out along with the wooden Constitution in a ship listing), so it's not entirely like some abandoned milsurp that has 'sentimental' value.

That said, yeah, really weird hill to die on there.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Just as watch as the war kicks off and the Pueblo is accidentally bombed by an F-35.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

chitoryu12 posted:

Just as watch as the war kicks off and the Pueblo is accidentally bombed by an F-35.

Unless the F-35 is crashing into it after its avionics software fails mid-flight, it's not bombing anything.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Freep is about to blow. Michael Cohen's office was just raided by the FBI.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

chitoryu12 posted:

Freep is about to blow. Michael Cohen's office was just raided by the FBI.

:suspense:

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
FBI raids the office of Trump lawyer Michael Cohen

The first two posts set the tone:

quote:

To: gattaca
When does the war start? The war between the patriots and the seditionists. I’m ready.

2 posted on 4/9/2018, 3:27:58 PM by Signalman

quote:

The Swamp Snakes strike. What does Q say?

3 posted on 4/9/2018, 3:28:10 PM by madison10 (Pray for President Trump.)

quote:

This Mueller shitball is out of control.

I hope POTUS goes on the absolute warpath over this grandstanding coup attempt.

17 posted on 4/9/2018, 3:35:57 PM by tomkat

quote:

Mueller has officially overstepped the bounds of his investigation as needs to be fired immediately for insubordination, abuse of office and possibly treason.

30 posted on 4/9/2018, 3:41:11 PM by Skywise

quote:

Is this rear end in a top hat accountable to anybody? Does the Constitution mean anything anymore? This farce is either going to be brought to a halt, or there are going to be lots of dead bureaucrats - including Mueller and his gang of Clinton cronies.

41 posted on 4/9/2018, 3:44:29 PM by JME_FAN

quote:

To: JME_FAN
“Is this rear end in a top hat accountable to anybody? Does the Constitution mean anything anymore?”

No, not anymore. See my tagline.

50 posted on 4/9/2018, 3:46:44 PM by polymuser (Its terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged today. - Chesterton)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

quote:

To: madison10
Buckle up! Follow the plan. We need to stay in control of the narrative about Obama Administration treason!

This is distraction. Don’t flip out!

70 posted on 4/9/2018, 3:53:46 PM by Lopeover ( The 2016 Election is about allegiance to the United States!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JME_FAN
”Is this rear end in a top hat accountable to anybody? Does the Constitution mean anything anymore? This farce is either going to be brought to a halt, or there are going to be lots of dead bureaucrats - including Mueller and his gang of Clinton cronies.”
If this sedition continues, there should be an immediate extra-judicial trial, conviction, and sentencing carried out on Mueller’s lawn. If they want to shred the Constitution, then they shouldn’t expect it to protect them either.

77 posted on 4/9/2018, 3:55:27 PM by noiseman (The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

quote:

Kill Mueller....... a dead lawyer can’t go out of bounds

162 posted on 4/9/2018, 4:36:13 PM by Thibodeaux (Long Live the Republic!)

:stare:

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

quote:

To: Hojczyk
Enough of this garbage.

Trump needs to immediately jail the head of the FBI, Soros, Clinton and the Bush family now.

These scumbags are trying to pull the coup

15 posted on 4/9/2018, 3:16:55 PM by WashingtonFire (President Trump - it's like having your dad as President)
There are quite a few posts like this one, saying that it's specifically going to be the Marines, and ONLY the Marines, that Trump is going to call in and use to start arresting people. I don't know where that idea came from, but whatever, knowing Freep, probably the Turner Diaries.

quote:

To: WashingtonFire
“These scumbags are trying to pull the coup”

They raided Cohen’s apartment, too. This was always an overt COUP. Now they’re going full tilt.

It’s time to send in the marines. Start arresting people and send them to gitmo.

42 posted on 4/9/2018, 3:37:48 PM by Electric Graffiti (Jeff Sessions IS the insurance policy)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

To: CivilWarBrewing
This is not a silent coup. The Swamp is bold and proud. We are in a takeover mode. President Donald Trump is just a speed bump on the highway to serfdom. Pray for his safety. This is not a drill....

73 posted on 4/9/2018, 3:52:50 PM by gathersnomoss
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 60 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Hojczyk
We are witnessing being conservative become a criminal act.

98 posted on 4/9/2018, 4:07:48 PM by IamConservative (Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.)

quote:

To: zeebee
BANANAS TIME!!!!

ALL BETS OFF

THE REPUBLIC IS DEAD

FIGHT THE TYRANTS

DESTROY THEM

DO NOT COOPERATE

169 posted on 4/9/2018, 4:52:04 PM by Rome2000 (SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 161 | View Replies]
Note: "Rule 308" is a survivalist's term, referring to the time after complete breakdown of law, where white people need to enforce "the law" with only their stockpiled guns. They're really riled up.

quote:

To: Cementjungle
Its 8-D chess now.

You're actually correct on this.

Just think - you and I don't have to go through the rest of our lives wondering if we live in a banana republic with rigged elections.

President Trump has forced them ALL to reveal what they are.

ALL OF THEM.

Now, it's Rule 308.

214 posted on 4/9/2018, 5:17:42 PM by kiryandil (Never pick a fight with an angry beehive)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 139 | View Replies]

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

There are quite a few posts like this one, saying that it's specifically going to be the Marines, and ONLY the Marines, that Trump is going to call in and use to start arresting people. I don't know where that idea came from, but whatever, knowing Freep, probably the Turner Diaries.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHhZF66C1Dc

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Note: "Rule 308" is a survivalist's term, referring to the time after complete breakdown of law, where white people need to enforce "the law" with only their stockpiled guns. They're really riled up.

I always thought it was Rule 303, after the .303 calibre Enfield rifle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj8N8Nvv6ys

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

Zwabu posted:

I always thought it was Rule 303, after the .303 calibre Enfield rifle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj8N8Nvv6ys

Google searches seem to indicate that in America, it's more common to see survivalists use the .308 Winchester as their go-to Gun To Shoot the Bad Guys With Totally Justifiably. Buy American!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Haha, these pathetic needle-dicked retards are just pouring out their Nazi/martial law fantasies into their keyboards.

The impotent :qq:ing and anger they are feeling is just delicious.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Alter Ego posted:

Haha, these pathetic needle-dicked retards are just pouring out their Nazi/martial law fantasies into their keyboards.

The impotent :qq:ing and anger they are feeling is just delicious.

I would like to see a Freeper step up and say, “Yeah, you know what? It really is time,” then make a sincere effort to organize an armed uprising of Freepers. The excuses and back-peddling would be amazing to see, and I am certain it would end in a huge slapfight with every Freeper accusing every other Freeper of being some combination of troll, deep state plant, and coward. Watching them assemble a new Pravda from the disparate bits of paranoia and excuses in the aftermath would be fascinating.

Freepers are not men and women of action. Any among them unbalanced enough or determined enough to follow through are going to do so, anyway, so I feel like this would have a high entertainment:risk ratio.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I would like to see a Freeper step up and say, “Yeah, you know what? It really is time,” then make a sincere effort to organize an armed uprising of Freepers.

Enh, the few times they've tried the net result has been killing a security guard at the Holocaust Museum (that one was a no-poo poo Freeper), and then Freep-esque stuff like shooting the ceiling at Comet Pizza while demanding to see the child slaves.

Arguably a couple of the mosque bombings/arsons fall in the category of "stuff Freepers would do if they weren't chickenshit", and both get that weird mixture of "false flag!" and "it's about goddam time someone with balls stepped up."

So overall really best to be content Freepers don't go all Turner Diaries, since somebody is going to get hurt or at the very least innocent people are going to have to deal with intimidation and cleaning up property damage.

quote:

There are quite a few posts like this one, saying that it's specifically going to be the Marines, and ONLY the Marines, that Trump is going to call in and use to start arresting people.

Even online the accounts of this are kinda garbled, but apparently under the War Powers Act the president can unilaterally send troops anywhere for up to 60 days without Congressional approval. Apparently this applies to anyone in the military, but the Marines are a favored choice because they hang out on Navy ships cruising around the world like patrol cars awaiting any such instructions. So in the popular mind, the Marines are the go-to guys to send if, say, the US Embassy in Sierra Leone is in danger of being overrun and you need to send someone to evacuate US diplomats and citizens and local employees facing retaliation.

That is *completely* setting aside the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, which heavily impedes the use of US troops on US soil. That's why the National Guard troops being sent to the border aren't allowed to do poo poo directly, can't arrest/detain anyone and can't shoot anyone unless their lives are explicitly at risk, but instead will be doing things like improving roads for ICE/CBP, observation flights, observation posts, etc.

Apparently there are some niche exceptions, like 4,000 US troops (including 1,500 Marines) showed up in Los Angeles in 1992 to keep order during the riots, but there's some kind of complex legal kabuki dance for that. And I'm pretty sure "we need to arrest a DOJ employee" does *not* fall within the kinds of in extremis situations where you can just deploy a bunch of Marines on US soil.

quote:

Google searches seem to indicate that in America, it's more common to see survivalists use the .308 Winchester as their go-to Gun To Shoot the Bad Guys With Totally Justifiably. Buy American!

Yes, it's a play on the line from Breaker Morant about executing Boer prisoners with the British/Australian .303 calibre rifle. And in the US .308 Winchester is a common hunting round, so it's a humorous one-off.

The modern US military equivalent would be "Rule 7.62" which you see occasionally in rightist culture. See also the Freeper that signs off *every* post with "5.56" which is a reference to the round used by the M16 rifle.

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

That is *completely* setting aside the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, which heavily impedes the use of US troops on US soil. That's why the National Guard troops being sent to the border aren't allowed to do poo poo directly, can't arrest/detain anyone and can't shoot anyone unless their lives are explicitly at risk, but instead will be doing things like improving roads for ICE/CBP, observation flights, observation posts, etc.

Trump requested Guard troops under Title 32 so the Posse Comitatus Act doesn't actually apply. There are two ways the Federal government can use the Guard, Title 10 and Title 32.

Title 10 is federalization, the troops are transferred to federal control and fall under the UCMJ. Title 32 is the Federal government picking up the tab but the troops remaining under the control of their state, falling under their state code of military justice. As Title 32 troops aren't Federal they aren't effected by the PCA.

On the other hand states can refuse to send their troops under Title 32, which could be an issue for Trump as it's possible the states who end up bearing the brunt of the effort could be annoyed by the short dwell times between deployment for their Guard.

They aren't being allowed to directly do anything because it would be a terrible idea for practical reasons, not legal ones.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Freepers fetishisze the Marines as the ultimate badasses short of special forces. Also, from several polls I've seen the Marines are the most Trump-friendly branch in terms of approval and the only one with a majority approval, so it could just be a question of unwavering loyalty to Dear Leader.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Freepers are not men and women of action.
It's one of the most striking characteristics of Freeperdom - the constant stirring calls for other people to rise up and fight the deep state (or whatever today's bugaboo happens to be). They're always so appalled that one million patriots haven't marched on the capital to support Donald Trump/turf Robert Mueller out of his office/execute Nancy Pelosi for crimes against the people., or why the military hasn't already launched a coup and murdered all their political enemies. There's a slightly milder form of it where they assure each other that THIS bit of (usually fake) news will be the trigger that sends a million people into the streets and wipes out the liberals for good, that THIS is the last straw and true patriotic Americans are finally, finally going to strike back.

It's just a perfect mixture of impotence, wishcasting, and laziness. Freepers are "idea men" down to their cores.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

OAquinas posted:

Freepers fetishisze the Marines as the ultimate badasses short of special forces. Also, from several polls I've seen the Marines are the most Trump-friendly branch in terms of approval and the only one with a majority approval, so it could just be a question of unwavering loyalty to Dear Leader.

Spitballing here, and someone who spent a while in the Marines, but I think a lot of that just has to do with demographics, more than a direct ideological tie.

https://marinecorpsconceptsandprograms.com/almanacs/active-duty-enlisted/racial-and-gender-distribution

The Marine Corps is heavily white male (racially more or less paralleling the national trend, but genderwise *way* male), with the Black population being slightly underrepresented and Hispanics being slightly over-represented. My overall on-ground impression is that the Marines skew disproportionately Southern White and Mexican-American. Given that pretty much the only advantage of choosing the Marines over another branch is "it's harder and more prestigious" and most other branches have less harsh training, less likely to see combat, have more job options, etc. you kind of have a self-selecting group of people whose enlistment decision was swayed by principle.

I suppose it's a 6/half-dozen thing, but it's less that the Marines make people skew Trump and more that it enlists heavily out of demographics that already tend to have Trump supporters. White Southern men (and white men in general) are already a Trump thing, and I'd guesstimate that the kind of Hispanics that join the Marines are more likely than others to align with the 29% of Hispanics who favor Trump for assorted reasons.

If it's any reassurance, the vast majority of these people, though vaguely Trump supporters, are exceedingly apolitical. Trying to get these kids to sign voter registration cards was an exercise in futility, and when I was in their knowledge of the news outside of direct military stuff (if even that) was nearly nil. So barring a higher-ranking officer telling them to do something (provided *his* superior doesn't immediately dick-slap him) it's not like any Marines are going to be pouring out into the streets to do Trump's bidding.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Yes you're on to something, I'm sure of it

quote:

To: iowamark
It’s not this story, per se, but a report in California from ANTIFA there to threaten schools and cause them to empty. Several in CA are closed tomorrow. Complicates the authentic threats from false flags.

Sounds like M13 has infiltrated the fascist ANTIFA. Soros?

8 posted on 4/10/2018, 12:22:13 AM by RitaOK (Viva Christo Rey! Public Ed/Academia = farm team for more Marxists coming, infinitum.)

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

Sounds like M13 has infiltrated the fascist ANTIFA. Soros?
It's like a bad things mad lib. :allears:

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Apparently Mueller is panicked and rushing because he's scared to death of the IG report, which will somehow nail him with something or other.

quote:

This is now a race to the end. Can Mueller come up with charges against Trump fast enough (hence his raid on Trump’s attorney’s abodes desperately looking for charges to hang Trump’s hat on) or will Trump in retaliation move fast enough to can Sessions first, then Rosenstein, and by default thus take down Mueller first? Therein lies the question.

Trump better move real fast here, because Mueller and his evil cabal of Dem lawyers are not letting any grass grow under their feet. They are running scared because the dirt on the whole motley crew, Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Hillary, Obama, Holder, Lynch, etc. etc. etc. is all about to come out via the Inspector General’s report, and the constant digging, subpoenas, and verbal threats by the now truly motivated Congressional Committees headed by a few brave Republicans. Who will win this contest of political wills, the Deep State Swamp, or Trump and the too rare good guys? Right now it’s a crap shoot, isn’t it.

Move fast now Mr. President, move really fast as your enemies will show you no mercy in their attempts to destroy and unseat you. That is their single minded goal. Go with your gut instinct which is invariably right. It’s do or die time.

28 posted on 4/9/2018, 10:03:36 PM by flaglady47 (TRUMP 45 - will lethargic Conservatives let him be impeached by Dems? )

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

FMguru posted:

It's one of the most striking characteristics of Freeperdom - the constant stirring calls for other people to rise up and fight the deep state (or whatever today's bugaboo happens to be). They're always so appalled that one million patriots haven't marched on the capital to support Donald Trump/turf Robert Mueller out of his office/execute Nancy Pelosi for crimes against the people., or why the military hasn't already launched a coup and murdered all their political enemies. There's a slightly milder form of it where they assure each other that THIS bit of (usually fake) news will be the trigger that sends a million people into the streets and wipes out the liberals for good, that THIS is the last straw and true patriotic Americans are finally, finally going to strike back.

It's just a perfect mixture of impotence, wishcasting, and laziness. Freepers are "idea men" down to their cores.

Ted Rall is also a perfect example of this on the left, constantly calling for other people to start the Revolution and take down Trump and other Republicans, and always making cartoons insulting leftists who won't do this (of course, he's too busy making cartoons, you see, so he can't do it).

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Twelve by Pies posted:

Ted Rall is also a perfect example of this on the left, constantly calling for other people to start the Revolution and take down Trump and other Republicans, and always making cartoons insulting leftists who won't do this (of course, he's too busy making cartoons, you see, so he can't do it).

And also insulting leftists who do try to do anything. Rall's sole defining characteristic is endless sneering contempt for anyone who isn't him.

Alternatively

Ted Rall wasn't that smart. I once debated with him for hours that his cartoons are lazy garbage, that their rudimentary message is crippled by terrible art and worse reasoning. He kept pointing to their tastelessness, which I didn't dispute.

Captain_Maclaine fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Apr 10, 2018

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

ChaseSP posted:

You know you can't state this without finding it for us to marvel at right.

This was a decade ago, and I have nothing from my old computer any more, and the forum I did it for was nuked. There are two let's plays of it, but neither catches the loading screen, since I am pretty sure it was for skirmish mode. This was the fourth iteration of the game, "Left Behind: World at War" if it matters.

Here's a trailer for the first one, though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSnm9cYkV2I

Fulchrum posted:

It's called Canada.

So anti-America would still be a racist shitshow.

Tiberius Thyben fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Apr 10, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yes, but apologetic about it.