Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Unfortunately "Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!" is too many characters for a username.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Quote that tweet every time some dipshit rolls out the “well actually pence would be so much worse than trump because” line

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Hillary the Hawk
Donald the Dove

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

WeAreTheRomans posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984020136255541248

no obstruction... welllll maybe a little bit of obstruction

e: BAD!

lol

He very clearly has an unshakable belief that "I do no wrong, thus if if I did a thing then that thing wasn't wrong".

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
Don't worry folks, /pol told me Trump is less likely to start a war than Hillary

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/372943068267573249?s=21

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

T_D is divided between a) he's playing 9d chess b) he lost my vote in 2020 and c) the neocons won. Seems like an even 33%/33%/33% split.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Ague Proof posted:

Unfortunately "Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!" is too many characters for a username.

It'd work as a subtitle for a user icon

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
So if I were looking to buy real estate in our nation's post-nuke capital, what market should I be exploring?

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

canepazzo posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984022625440747520

RIP in peace everyone

E: Is this the first ever declaration of war by Twitter?
All of this really feels more like a staged WWE feud than Trump and Putin actually being opposed to each other. A few planned back-and-forths resulting in a few dozen dead American and Russian troops and a few thousand dead Syrian civilians, and right before things get really "serious", Trump and Putin surprise everyone by suddenly de-escalating the conflict, and Trump pretends he's a big boy dealmaker. Approval ratings tick up three or four percent.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

China cancels Trump visit.

Trump doctor maintains that he weighs no more than 260 tons.

Chinese Gordon
Oct 22, 2008

canepazzo posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984022625440747520

RIP in peace everyone

E: Is this the first ever declaration of war by Twitter?

I shouldn't be surprised by anything at this point, but Trump finds a way. What a loving loon.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Inferior Third Season posted:

All of this really feels more like a staged WWE feud than Trump and Putin actually being opposed to each other. A few planned back-and-forths resulting in a few dozen dead American and Russian troops and a few thousand dead Syrian civilians, and right before things get really "serious", Trump and Putin surprise everyone by suddenly de-escalating the conflict, and Trump pretends he's a big boy dealmaker. Approval ratings tick up three or four percent.

Yeah, I'm having a hard time taking this any more seriously than "MY NUKE BUTTON IS BIGGER THAN YOURS, LITTLE ROCKET MAN".

It's just Trump waving his tiny orange dick around.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

You know, if WW3 starts and we all die in nuclear hellfire because Russia helped elect an idiot right wing lunatic who then turned around and bit them over an idiot dictator being unable to keep his chlorine in his pants...

gently caress, man. History is weird.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDTBnsqxZ3k

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
be safe syrian cats

Revelation 2-13
May 13, 2010

Pillbug
Luckily the US has always had an exceptionally well-functioning state department, ready to pursue peaceful solut... Ehrm.

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

If American personnel die and we don't end up removing Assad then that's at best a wash. Like the chuds might buy it (they're surprisingly divided right now) but everyone else, i.e. the people this sort of thing would actually be staged for, would just see him as an impulsive idiot who risked WW3 and got American soldiers killed for no real gain.

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

If American personnel die and we don't end up removing Assad then that's at best a wash. Like the chuds might buy it (they're surprisingly divided right now) but everyone else, i.e. the people this sort of thing would actually be staged for, would just see him as an impulsive idiot who risked WW3 and got American soldiers killed for no real gain.
Nobody actually cares about dead American soldiers, beyond the media wanting to put up their pictures in dress uniform and interview their widows.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

I have a feeling he's going to try to take out Assad with a decapitation strike

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

I mean if you are going to go conspiracy then crisis actor isn't nearly the most compelling reason trump would suddenly switch from being a super suck up "please don't hurt me putin" to being tough guy "I was always against that guy!" the second his lawyers office got raided and his documents got out there.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

So if I were looking to buy real estate in our nation's post-nuke capital, what market should I be exploring?

There's a really good high-rise on 495 between Warrington Train Yard and south of the RobCo facility. Good Metro access.

edit: gently caress, I confused Megaton and Tenpenny Tower

skeleton warrior fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Apr 11, 2018

Chinese Gordon
Oct 22, 2008

Charlz Guybon posted:

I have a feeling he's going to try to take out Assad with a decapitation strike

Trump will (hopefully) defer to his generals, who know full well that trying to do this would be a terrible idea.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

donald trump: fire and death will light up the sky. when old men tell of this night they shall speak in a graven whisper. i shall wreak pestilence upon their homes, and naught but ash shall remain
posters itt: wow, even more proof trump loves putin

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984032798821568513

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

President cuck blinked immediately

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

dan scavino think he slick

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Twitter just gave me whiplash.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

THE BAR posted:

Twitter just gave me whiplash.

Yeah I had to check that it was the real account and the current date / time.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

R. Guyovich posted:

donald trump: fire and death will light up the sky. when old men tell of this night they shall speak in a graven whisper. i shall wreak pestilence upon their homes, and naught but ash shall remain

life comes at you fast

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984032798821568513

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

R. Guyovich posted:

Wow, that aged worse than my "he won't tweet" post yesterday

peer
Jan 17, 2004

this is not what I wanted
that's unusually coherent and lacks Crazy-Person Capitalisation that I wonder if someone took his phone away again to try to stop ww3

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

There is no way in hell those two tweets have the same author.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Somebody got an angry call from his bo~ossssss

Chinese Gordon
Oct 22, 2008

peer posted:

that's unusually coherent and lacks Crazy-Person Capitalisation that I wonder if someone took his phone away again to try to stop ww3

Absolutely no question.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

canepazzo posted:

There is no way in hell those two tweets have the same author.

the weird thing is that the gas killing animal tweet is the one that doesn't sound like a thing trump would write but sounds like some other crazy person would write. Like they translated a tweet to chinese and back or something

Frabba
May 30, 2008

Investing in chewy toy futures

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

the weird thing is that the gas killing animal tweet is the one that doesn't sound like a thing trump would write but sounds like some other crazy person would write. Like they translated a tweet to chinese and back or something

Bolton brand crazy

dhn
May 28, 2004
Dog dick of anubis
So ... the president just used Twitter to:

• Back up and verfiy a news story he calls Fake News
  • Admited to obstruction of justice, … sorry: fighting back of justice
  • Announced the bombardment of Syria
  • Challenged Russia to a skeet shooting match with cruise missles
  • Reconfirmed his love for Russia

in the span of 90 minutes.

How am I supposed to get any work done?

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Is he arguing with himself? What the hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

The POTUS is threatening missile strikes and taunting major world powers via social media platform.

:psyduck:

• Locked thread