Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

They're totally going to dedicate three hours of airtime today to this just to avoid talking about literally anything else that's happening, aren't they.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

mcvey posted:

Dogfights don't happen anymore either

fighting LIKE A DOG

energized? more like LOW ENERGY

It's simultaneously true that Melania has infinitely more charm and compassion than her husband, and that she is also a humongous piece of poo poo

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

WeAreTheRomans posted:

fighting LIKE A DOG

Tippy Top Gun

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
My mom's small town is having an EMERGENCY CATASTROPHE DRILL tomorrow...this sucks.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

LifeSunDeath posted:

My mom's small town is having an EMERGENCY CATASTROPHE DRILL tomorrow...this sucks.

Well, if the alarms didn't go off on Nov 9 2016 then clearly the procedures need to be looked at

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Hihohe posted:

You guys from other countries all laugh, but one day the time will come when the idiots of your country hold all the power and just jam down the controls straight into a nosedive. It Can happen to you! And if it does and im not radioactive dust by then I WILL LAUGH!

LEARN FROM US!

I grew up in Ireland in the 80s when that big old Chernobyl cloud was mildly irradiating our crops and the Brits were pumping radioactive sludge from Sellafield into the Irish Sea. I'm hoping that radiation works just like in The 100 and I've built up immunity to it by now. It doesn't.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Starting a nuclear war would solve most of the CHUDs' problems since so many of them live in areas that aren't worth bombing and cities are full of liberals.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
lol yeah that kid looked energized as gently caress

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

KentuckyFriedNero posted:

I grew up in Ireland in the 80s when that big old Chernobyl cloud was mildly irradiating our crops and the Brits were pumping radioactive sludge from Sellafield into the Irish Sea. I'm hoping that radiation works just like in The 100 and I've built up immunity to it by now. It doesn't.

Nice AV post combo.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Heffer posted:

You could get lucky and find the Russians never updated their targeting data. Inshallah.

I'm hoping they never bothered to update after the Princess Patricia's moved their garrison from Calgary to Edmonton. We're probably safely incinerated, anyway, what with all the oilsands business headquarters to target in order to deny resources to our allies (haha, jokes on them, we sell it all to China, anyway).

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
That Erick son of Erick interview with the masked Republican Congressman is incredible.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

LifeSunDeath posted:

They heard you were popping in for a visit?

Wha-wha-whaaaaa.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

It's possible that Indiana is a target to be nuked since Pence is a Hoosier.

Jokes on them though, Pence doesn't give a poo poo about Hoosiers, only that sweet sweet horse cock.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Teikanmi posted:

lol yeah that kid looked energized as gently caress

Zuckerberg budded during yesterdays visit.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

duck trucker posted:

It's possible that Indiana is a target to be nuked since Pence is a Hoosier.

Jokes on them though, Pence doesn't give a poo poo about Hoosiers, only that sweet sweet horse cock.

Pence is pumped af for nuclear war because not only does it mean Endtimes Funtimes, the radiation will let him enjoy supermutant horses and their supermutant horse dicks.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Frankenstyle posted:

Zuckerberg budded during yesterdays visit.

gently caress I knew giving him that water was a mistake

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Power Khan posted:

Probably killed a couple of brown construction workers by throwing cans or fastfood leftovers over his shoulder from the 100th floor
Doesn't count if it's an accident.

I'm thinking more along the lines that he was a New York slumlord and also he liked to gently caress children.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Lacey posted:

I'm thinking more along the lines that he was a New York slumlord and also he liked to gently caress children.

Why are you using the past tense here?

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Well, her job is comforting a pouty, easily-upset child who likes to spill water all over the bedsheets so she has some practice.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
"Nunes on Tuesday refused to tell reporters at the Capitol whether he intended to seek to hold the two senior DOJ officials in contempt, saying a reporter should have asked him why he wants the Papadopoulos document in the first place. Nunes declined to answer that question as well."

Lol

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Cthulu Carl posted:

Why are you using the past tense here?

gently caress...I don't know?

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
lol

i saw trump on the tele. his face was funny.
i almost spit take while drinking coffee.

This was before I even heard about the morning tweets. I don't have the original picture at hand, so have this classic puzzled dog look.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Also nunes is raking in the dough attacking mueller

"The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee is set to file a quarterly disclosure with the Federal Election Commission showing receipts of approximately $1.25 million from Jan. 1-March 31, roughly equivalent to what he raised during all of 2017. Nunes will report that he has banked around $4.5 million to spend on the midterm campaign,"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I used to think fallout politicians were a little over the top lmao

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

I have doubts that Trump will ever see the inside of a jail cell but I have a feeling that Nunes definitely will.

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Whats new in politics goons. Is a new memo coming out ? Or is someone fired maybe? Any juicy details coming out of FBI head quarters ? Haha

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Clark Nova posted:

Well, her job is comforting a pouty, easily-upset child who likes to spill water all over the bedsheets so she has some practice.

“But Ivanka, it was huge water! Big Water!!”
“Donald, stop calling me-“
“We

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Clark Nova posted:

I have doubts that Trump will ever see the inside of a jail cell but I have a feeling that Nunes definitely will.

I don't think they often send the mentally disabled to jail proper, though. He'll go to a mental institution for other patients who are heads above him in mental competence

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

Nunes made a trip to the Ukraine in 2014 when basically he had no reason to do so. Ill bet money they have a tape on nunes. There is no way in hell they didnt try and lol he has zero integrity.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

DogonCrook posted:

Also nunes is raking in the dough attacking mueller

"The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee is set to file a quarterly disclosure with the Federal Election Commission showing receipts of approximately $1.25 million from Jan. 1-March 31, roughly equivalent to what he raised during all of 2017. Nunes will report that he has banked around $4.5 million to spend on the midterm campaign,"

I mean, it makes sense that you raise more during a campaign year than a non-campaign year

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

Like heres nunes 2 years ago preaching fire and brimstone saying russia is seeking to manipulate everybody.

"While he may be willing to sacrifice Russia’s own economy for his geo-political ambitions, we cannot afford to be a mere bystander as his destabilizing actions begin to threaten the economies of the Baltics and other NATO allies, possibly including our own."

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/29/rep-devin-nunes-putin-bear-out-there/

Compare that screed to any of the bullshit he says today lol.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

"Gotta grab em all"

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

The Glumslinger posted:

I mean, it makes sense that you raise more during a campaign year than a non-campaign year

Nobody knew who he was though, the funds are pouring in because the alt right views him as a crusader and hes making a lot of news.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

DogonCrook posted:

Like heres nunes 2 years ago preaching fire and brimstone saying russia is seeking to manipulate everybody.

"While he may be willing to sacrifice Russia’s own economy for his geo-political ambitions, we cannot afford to be a mere bystander as his destabilizing actions begin to threaten the economies of the Baltics and other NATO allies, possibly including our own."

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/29/rep-devin-nunes-putin-bear-out-there/

Compare that screed to any of the bullshit he says today lol.

Many political parties have arrived and disappeared over the history of this country. It's time to dissolve the Republican and Democrat parties and call do-over.

http://www.government-and-constitution.org/history-us-political-parties/timeline-us-political-parties.htm

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Going by twitter and reddit, the next speaker should be

Gohmert
Nunes
Gowdy

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
lol. Ryan says he has no regrets and that he's retiring so he can have more time with his kids. Usually that level of excuse is only reserved for cheating on your wife.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Gohmert Nunes Gowdy

I’m surprised this is three people and not the full name of a representative from Georgia.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

"Foreign travel costs reported by the House Intelligence Committee jumped from $1.1 million to $1.9 million after Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., took over the chairmanship in 2015.

“The increased spending results from a directive issued by Chairman Nunes for (committee) members to spend more time in the field,” said spokesman Jack Langer. “When dealing with intelligence issues, that’s really the crucial way to gain relevant information. Additionally, HPSCI travel costs tend to be relatively high because Members often travel to unusual, hard-to-reach locations.”

Im gonna lol sooo loving hard if this is the seed that started it all, where russia finally got their hooks into our leaders, when republicans ran wild with the travel funds under the direction of nunes.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

LordSloth posted:

lol. Ryan says he has no regrets and that he's retiring so he can have more time with his kids.

Isn't that the same cop-out as Roy Moore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

FogHelmut posted:

"Gotta grab em all"

rear end kek-chum