Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Frankenstyle posted:

Isn't that the same cop-out as Roy Moore?
Moore wanted to spend time with kids alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Frankenstyle posted:

Isn't that the same cop-out as Roy Moore?

I'm not sure Roy Moore EVER conceded defeat, even now.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Love to be a fly on the wall for tonights dinner

6:30 PM
President Schedule The President has dinner with Republican congressional Leadership
Blue RoomClosed Press

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

LordSloth posted:

lol. Ryan says he has no regrets and that he's retiring so he can have more time with his kids. Usually that level of excuse is only reserved for cheating on your wife.

Well, over the course of his career, he hosed over 300 americans.

With all these dudes retiring because they know they're about to lose anyways, they should just go ahead and vote in term limits for congress and the senate.

Orrin Hatch ran on term limits in 1976 and won. He just recently announced he wouldn't run for re-election this year.

Why not done? We(we)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/984110713550573568?s=20

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Burt Sexual posted:

Love to be a fly on the wall for tonights dinner

6:30 PM
President Schedule The President has dinner with Republican congressional Leadership
Blue RoomClosed Press

It's a shame the press won't be there to record his grand entrance.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Ceding primaries to white nationalists to trigger the libs

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

DogonCrook posted:

Nobody knew who he was though, the funds are pouring in because the alt right views him as a crusader and hes making a lot of news.

He raised about $2.5 mil in 2016
https://www.opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/summary?cid=N00007248&cycle=2016&type=I

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Deputy national sec advisor just stepped down. We

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

DogonCrook posted:

Deputy national sec advisor just stepped down. We

Wait which one, is this new today? Is this her? Lasted 3 months? lmao

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/370035-wh-picks-new-deputy-national-security-adviser-for-nsc-report

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
yeah, she just replaced Powell in january

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/11/politics/nadia-schadlow-resigns/index.html

Yep, she's out, lol

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

Frankenstyle posted:

It's a shame the press won't be there to record his grand entrance.

that's JOHN barron to you

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
all of these evacuations today following yesterday's syrian news and this morning's pisstard tweets doesn't bode well for us

time for war I guess

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Show me your warface

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Is there a Paul Ryan 2020 angle to this?

I also recall that Paul Ryan has horrible heart health history in his family, like he's 48 and his father died at 55 from a heart attack.

IDK I've been removed from the region for a while but my pulse on conservatives in the 1st Congressional district of WI is that the 80's were good and Trump is bad.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
You people noticed that CHUDS haven't posted in this thread in a v. long time? Did it finally all get too real for them? lol

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

LifeSunDeath posted:

You people noticed that CHUDS haven't posted in this thread in a v. long time? Did it finally all get too real for them? lol

Putin closed down the SA division of the IRA

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

nickhimself posted:

all of these evacuations today following yesterday's syrian news and this morning's pisstard tweets doesn't bode well for us

time for war I guess

gently caress it. I'm too old to draft, and uh, also too old to have anything to look forward too. Let's roll.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
John Bolton is the war lorax

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
2013:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/373054743742275584

Today:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984022625440747520

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

there are now rumors going around that we are not going to die today. you weak pussy assholes, just do it. i want my money back for this pathetic presidency

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Is he some kind of retard?

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

I thought they all got permabanned, mostly for racism and worshipping Roy Moore's pedo ballsack

Clark Nova fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Apr 11, 2018

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

NotWearingPants posted:

If things in Syria escalate, is there a chance we will see the F-35 in dogfight action with Russian planes? If so, what will happen? Are they good now, or will they be exposed as a giant scam?

They'll use F/A-18s for that

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
who was the one chud who defended moore and then went back and edited his posts out of fear of getting perma'd? that's a lol

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Clark Nova posted:

I thought they all got permabanned, mostly for racism and worshipping Roy Moore’s pedo ballsack

Nah, there is still like full thread of them left in gbs(just go to the worst rated thread on the first page). They mostly do back paddling or pretending that they didn't support him/didn't vote for him now. I don't think there is a single one of these sad brains left that still defends him today

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

piss tape israel posted:

who was the one chud who defended moore and then went back and edited his posts out of fear of getting perma'd? that's a lol

I think he ended up perma'd anyway

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

So now we have the War Lorax telling Trump he needs to stir poo poo up in Syria if he wants to show the world he's a big boy with bigly hands. Holy poo poo, it's a race to see what saves the world: Mueller or the piss tape.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Who is the secretary of state right now?

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Vim Fuego posted:

I have no loving idea. Dit they swear in the CIA guy yet? Did Tillerson crawl back into his oil well already? Maybe it’s nobody lol

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

piss tape israel posted:

theperminator

he was indeed perma'd and turned to twitter to write dear richard letters about it
https://twitter.com/d_perminator/status/943986015827410944

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Vim Fuego posted:

De Facto? Ivanka

Acting? Who the gently caress knows

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Vim Fuego posted:

Sullivan is acting director. We dont have one but thats fine we dont really have a state department to oversee.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Peetown Manning posted:

Is there a Paul Ryan 2020 angle to this?

I also recall that Paul Ryan has horrible heart health history in his family, like he's 48 and his father died at 55 from a heart attack.

IDK I've been removed from the region for a while but my pulse on conservatives in the 1st Congressional district of WI is that the 80's were good and Trump is bad.

politico ran a piece on him back in december or so; it sounds like the guy is just genuinely tired of politics / DC and genuinely wants out. apparently he told boehner the speakership would be his last job in politics back when they made him take the position. here’s hoping that’s true.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

zen death robot posted:

They'll use F/A-18s for that

I'm not so sure about that.

Part of me wants to see the F22 in dogfight action.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

World War Mammories posted:

theperminator

he was indeed perma'd and turned to twitter to write dear richard letters about it

Kids these days can't even do a proper "dear richard". It's all this nonsense @richard internet lingo.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

LifeSunDeath posted:

they have there own thread for lolling at the democrats

at least that's what the title says, I read a bit of it and it seemed to be mostly arguing with each other and a couple of Kurt eichenwald tweets?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

World War Mammories posted:

theperminator

No fuckin' way lmao