Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

For the first time, I feel a glimmer of envy for Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Clark Nova posted:

I have doubts that Trump will ever see the inside of a jail cell but I have a feeling that Nunes definitely will.

:pray:

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

hell, same

but without the being angry part

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

vyst posted:

I'm not so sure about that.

Part of me wants to see the F22 in dogfight action.

The us doesnt even teach dogfighting anymore. Our engines and planes are so insanely dominant we take the fight vertical where they cant keep up and shed all their energy. Theres no turn fighting for us planes.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

XMNN posted:

they have there own thread for lolling at the democrats

at least that's what the title says, I read a bit of it and it seemed to be mostly arguing with each other and a couple of Kurt eichenwald tweets?

i haven't read it, i assumed it was ironic lols at the dems being handed the country on a silver platter but being too wishy washy to get anything done but trip over their own dicks

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

DogonCrook posted:

The us doesnt even teach dogfighting anymore. Our engines and planes are so insanely dominant we take the fight vertical where they cant keep up and shed all their energy. Theres no turn fighting for us planes.

yea and our missile tech is even crazier. enemy planes are exploded well before the pilots can even see each other

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/984132724528037888

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

first time I've identified w/ trump

it stings, like ice held too long

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
What is Scott Fartdude's thing anyway? Is he dodging russian hitmen or just loving nuts or why does he think he needs all that security?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Waffle House posted:

No fuckin' way lmao

Oh it gets better.
Lowtax posted some of his other poo poo that goes violently between him insulting him and writing through tears begging him to let him back in.

Multiple times

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

hmbol

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Man Pruitt has NO idea how to not look corrupt. You put him in a room full of babies and he'll come out covered in blood going "What? Babies bleed all the time!"

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

bloom posted:

What is Scott Fartdude's thing anyway? Is he dodging russian hitmen or just loving nuts or why does he think he needs all that security?

loving bugnuts. I initially thought he was doing so he could jerk off over what a big man he was, but now I'm suspecting that he's actually paranoid delusional.

This would also explain why Trump thinks he'll be a great attorney general.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Ahahaha

Shep smith"so john boehner"

Correspondent:" ha, i bet he doesnt regret leaving" *grins

Shep:"no, haha, no, whats his position on weed?"

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

bloom posted:

He likes to feel important.

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

DogonCrook posted:

thats why if you bank the f35 too much, you will die of some crazy poo poo like asphyxiation or the plane flies apart. its so loving good, it doesnt even need to turn. why turn when no one dcan see you and shoot at you when you are invisible?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Is there any instances of a magachud tattooing Make America Great Again on their forehead? I assume it's bound to happen, but I cant find anything

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!

Random Stranger posted:

loving bugnuts. I initially thought he was doing so he could jerk off over what a big man he was, but now I'm suspecting that he's actually paranoid delusional.

This would also explain why Trump thinks he'll be a great attorney general.

He also knows that if average people understood what he was doing, they'd tear him apart in the town square. His goal of environmental deregulation involves millions of people dying of cancer and other environmental illness, both over the next few decades and over the course of generations to come. There isn't a hell white hot enough for that little shitsmear.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

Fox is saying, and this is shep, so it might be true, that the fbi raid is also related to the accsess hollywood tape. I dont see how that could lead to charges to pursue that but yeah our president is being investigated for pussy grabbing.. officially.

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

DogonCrook posted:

Fox is saying, and this is shep, so it might be true, that the fbi raid is also related to the accsess hollywood tape. I dont see how that could lead to charges to pursue that but yeah our president is being investigated for pussy grabbing.. officially.

How petty and jealous can the FBI get?!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Madcosby posted:

Is there any instances of a magachud tattooing Make America Great Again on their forehead? I assume it's bound to happen, but I cant find anything

Yes but I can't find it now.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Isn't this like the 6th EPA employee he has punished for daring to question him on anything?

EPA employees need to start coming to work holding a baseball bat, tapping it against the palm of their other hand while staring at him any time he's in the room.

medchem
Oct 11, 2012

DogonCrook posted:

Not just Fox

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/11/us/politics/michael-cohen-trump-access-hollywood.html

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

DogonCrook posted:

they predicted dogfighting would end with f-4s too. Syria would be exactly the kind of clusterfuck where it’d still happen

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

I bet they used campaign funds to suppress additional access hollywood tapes

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Big Beef City posted:

Oh it gets better.
Lowtax posted some of his other poo poo that goes violently between him insulting him and writing through tears begging him to let him back in.

Multiple times

lol

RIP perminator, making australia great somewhere out in this wild weird world

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Madcosby posted:

https://twitter.com/HuShuo/status/782399924944134144

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Madcosby posted:

There's the fat bearded chud, and some other gems out there:

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

I'm the serenity shirt

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Dog fighting ended when john "ace" mccain decided to serve this nation and become a navy pilot. Why learn to dog fight when evil pilots will not fly anymore, for fear of ace mccain appearing and blasting them out of the skies?

And before you say it, John ace mccain, COULD HAVE shot down the 9/11 planes if he wanted to, but he supports 9/11, which was an inside job.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

It's really something to behold, this thing will greet him every time he'll look into a mirror.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

GIRL BRAINS posted:

I'm the serenity shirt

SERENITY NOW

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

eSports Chaebol posted:

they predicted dogfighting would end with f-4s too. Syria would be exactly the kind of clusterfuck where it’d still happen

That was an era when we didnt have complete engine dominance. As long as you have an engine strong enough that you dont lose speed going vertical you cant really lose if the other side cant do that. This time its not an overreliance on missiles they lean on a physics advantage nobody else has that makes dogfighting manuevers completely moot. Close fights could still happen but they wont be doing turning manuevers.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

mono posted:

There's the fat bearded chud, and some other gems out there:

Did you scroll far enough down through them to see the full calf of Donald sucking a big dick?

... Because I did.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Of course he's a Firefly fan. See, this is why you don't do Confederate "lost cause" apologia even in sci-fi.

The Alliance did nothing wrong. In the show, at least.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
I'm the very believable April Fool's joke in 2016 become reality.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Relevant because reasons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML3qYHWRIZk

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

At least they made Trump so smoothed-out and generic that he can be transformed into some other fat old white man when the tattoo becomes impolitic

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

DogonCrook posted:

That was an era when we didnt have complete engine dominance. As long as you have an engine strong enough that you dont lose speed going vertical you cant really lose if the other side cant do that. This time its not an overreliance on missiles they lean on a physics advantage nobody else has that makes dogfighting manuevers completely moot. Close fights could still happen but they wont be doing turning manuevers.

I’d be interested in hearing more about this, but probably in the WWW3 thread. Why do Russians have “poo poo” engines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

DogonCrook posted:

the f35 will lose speed when its vertical in many circumstances, depending on its payloud and how much fuel it has... even an f35 with no weapons / equipment on it that has 100% fuel has a thrust to weight ratio < 1... its even slower and shitter when it has missiles and junk on it of course...

there are lots of potential adversary aircraft that have this capabiliy, and even have better performance with a loadout on the plane...

id be surprised if the maximum pitch angle of the f35 allowed for vertical flight anyway... probably the engine falls off the if you do that