Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Another one

Edit: a while back something something Radium software, so the thread is broken because an admin accidentally or intentionally deleted all someone's posts. Now wherever that ghost cursed poster used to post, Spooky things happen.

If you get "page cannot be found" post three times to drive the skeletons away.

KirbyKhan fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Nov 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Stay safe Radium ghost.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What did pcos bill do this time

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Radium! :argh:

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Fauxtool posted:

What did pcos bill do this time

Posted.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this thing where you can read all the posts but it still says I have 5 unread is extremely disconcerting. Please restart the thread, thanks

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Or just let it die since it's a thread for a dumb bad game nobody cares about.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I kind of want to see what happens in the slap fight between Trion and the private server owners.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

I just want to host my own server and enjoy farm life, sailing/fishing with friends, and not dealing with PvP.

I’m a simple man with simple needs :sigh:

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

kloa posted:

I just want to host my own server and enjoy farm life, sailing/fishing with friends, and not dealing with PvP.

I’m a simple man with simple needs :sigh:

Id do the same.

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
Are there any active goons left, and if so, which server/faction?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Flavor Truck posted:

Are there any active goons left, and if so, which server/faction?

You resurrected a 3 month dead thread for a dying cash grab game run by a dying cash grab company.

I don't think help is coming. Time to eat the corpses from the plane crash.

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

This thread still shows five unread posts, gently caress you all.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Shy posted:

This thread still shows five unread posts, gently caress you all.

It'd be better to just lock the thread because of that.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

super sweet best pal posted:

It'd be better to just lock the thread because of that.

We could do that. Or we could just keep posting. As long as there is new content nobody minds if it is just 2 new posts instead of 7.

:justpost:

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
How dead is this game now? It's impressive how much Trion hosed up after the good will they had from Rift's first year-ish.

suction
Jul 17, 2009
so i still have around 30 apex sitting on one of the fresh start. is there a place on the black market to unload these for some real $$?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

suction posted:

so i still have around 30 apex sitting on one of the fresh start. is there a place on the black market to unload these for some real $$?

When I quit I sold my archeage gold here: https://www.playerauctions.com/archeage-gold/

Got a few hundred bucks out, didn't get scammed, it was kinda stressful though. Also it helps if you have software that can record your screen, the best proof of sale is to record yourself logging into the server and then making the trade. The second time I set my price like 10% lower than the lowest price and it sold within a couple hours to what looked very much like another gold seller.

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Anyone play on the ArcheRage private server? Seems pretty legit. I never played this game, but always wondered about it. I realized Trion was what killed it..but Reddit informed me of the private server that is running. ArcheRage is about to update to 3.0 on Tuesday it looks like so it's behind live, but still beats cash grabs.

Edit: There are increased rates too, but idk if that's a turn off or not for some..

Zaekkor fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Mar 25, 2018

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Zaekkor posted:

Anyone play on the ArcheRage private server? Seems pretty legit. I never played this game, but always wondered about it. I realized Trion was what killed it..but Reddit informed me of the private server that is running. ArcheRage is about to update to 3.0 on Tuesday it looks like so it's behind live, but still beats cash grabs.

Edit: There are increased rates too, but idk if that's a turn off or not for some..

I think this might be what you're looking for: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
4.5 fresh start hype

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
I'm gonna poopsock 4.5.

I just hope they haven't fixed the GHA exploits.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Simon Numbers posted:

I'm gonna poopsock 4.5.

I just hope they haven't fixed the GHA exploits.

they haven't, they also haven't fixed lots of other things too.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

celestria or whatever is on record for saying that

exploits are fine to use as long as they will be patched out later.

no poo poo.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

they haven't, they also haven't fixed lots of other things too.

poo poo yeah, cheese grinding GHA is gonna be good.

Drakkus
May 14, 2002

yum~

4.5 fresh start hype

hype

so which side is everyone going? I went West last fresh start and I'm switchin it up to East this time

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

east if you wanna join an anime guild

suction
Jul 17, 2009
so if you make a 4.5 fresh start account, the minimum amount of money you have to pay for patron is $20?

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

suction posted:

so if you make a 4.5 fresh start account, the minimum amount of money you have to pay for patron is $20?

just wait for some one to make 20g and buy 2 apex to give to you...

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

if you're not investing a minimum of $300 per week you're playing the wrong game

Drakkus
May 14, 2002

yum~
in my haste to subscribe to patron in time for the server launch (I forgot until right before the servers came up) I accidentally subbed for a year

oops

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

if you're not investing a minimum of $300 per week you're playing the wrong game

ive got a toon with a stack of apex i havent logged into for a long long time.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
This is still a bad game.

suction
Jul 17, 2009

bird food bathtub posted:

This is still a bad game.

I don't think so. It's the business model that's bad, not the game. Sure, the balancing could better and the alt armies required to stay competitive is ridiculous, but the game itself is far from bad as far as mmo go.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
The only bad part of Chinese water torture is the water part. Honestly the actual cell they hold you in is pretty nice, the straw smells clean relative to my own rotting flesh and apart from the daily floggings the jailer is a pretty nice guy.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I can only hope that after the next page this thread dies from no one caring enough to ward the PCOS Bill spirits away.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Could we please have a new Archeage Thread for Stable Normal Page Numbers?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I hate this cursed gay thread.

Not going to unsub though.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Been too busy to give a poo poo, but i happened to look at the forum at work on tuesday.

Did they really open up the 4.5 fresh start servers and leave the family fishing quest active? meaning that apex was already 200g 24 hours later.

Which they then patched 2 or 3 days later.

By removing family fishing from fresh start AND legacy servers?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

(oh and i read the thread about some guy getting annoyed at the lvl 1 toons flying and teleporting all around the fresh start server. The replies were pretty much ... yeah thats just XXXXXXXX showing off the cheat program.)

LOL ^2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

What happened to this thread to sort of become a gaping wound on the forums code?

• Locked thread