Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Life comes at you fast, bub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

DogonCrook posted:

Yeah lol hannity now blames the entire whitey bulger fiasco on mueller and says thats why he should be removed.

I just looked for any connection and one article mentions Alan Derschowitz bringing this up because of loving course he did

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

Preoptopus posted:

Is Hannity the president I'm confused

Many such cases!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I know that Trump just an old and confused narcissist with the attention span of a goldfish, but it must really be loving with him that people are now directly talking to him through the television.

Lol

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Bogus Adventure posted:

I know that Trump just an old and confused narcissist with the attention span of a goldfish, but it must really be loving with him that people are now directly talking to him through the television.

Lol

Fox News is actually Trump's Videodrome, but we all get to see it.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Nah no way. I imagine his entire life is like when you're blackout drunk and say and do a lot of unexplainable things but he never wakes up the next day to reflect on what happened yesterday. It's just a never-ending state of swirling confusion and incompetence.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Stink Billyums posted:

Fox News is actually Trump's Videodrome, but we all get to see it.

Trump's hiding his flesh gun in his neck pussy

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Egbert Souse posted:

Trump's hiding his flesh gun in his neck pussy

...do you not?

Many such cases!

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Preoptopus posted:

Is Hannity the president I'm confused

No, but get this, Donald Trump is.

lol

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

TulliusCicero posted:

I just looked for any connection and one article mentions Alan Derschowitz bringing this up because of loving course he did

On hannity dersch just said that digenova, the guy who could not even be trumps lawyer because of ethical conflicts, should replace sessions. Hes lost his loving mind or they have something on him too.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
The president from TV is forming policy by watching TV, and hiring people he sees on TV.

I feel like I've seen this sketch before.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Garrison is broken

Is... is the skull good? If it's bad (which I assume it is because Garrison is an anti-semite) why is Trump inside it? Why is the false flag on fire and does the Iranian flag on the side of the skull mean the Iranians are in league with the Israelis?

I don't think even Garrison knew what was going on when he drew this.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Powershift posted:

No, but get this, Donald Trump is.

lol

The retard???

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Gorka was just on hannity and i just noticed his eyelids partially cover his pupils and im pretty sure thats a sign of brain damage. He has one of those weird foreheads that sort of act like eylids though, sort of like a shark or a crocodile so maybe its like a protective thing that prevents eye damage when he bites people and they are flailing about.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

priznat posted:

Some quality lols re: don don and Paul Ryan from sane foul mouthed GOP dude Rick Wilson:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-takes-out-paul-ryan-and-its-going-to-be-a-civil-war

quote:

A top Ryan aide texted me this morning: “It’s going to be a civil war. No one knows how bad this will get. Kevin [McCarthy] is such a loving moron he's going to get rolled by Pelosi every day. FML.”
lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
lol

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

DogonCrook posted:

Gorka was just on hannity and i just noticed his eyelids partially cover his pupils and im pretty sure thats a sign of brain damage. He has one of those weird foreheads that sort of act like eylids though, sort of like a shark or a crocodile so maybe its like a protective thing that prevents eye damage when he bites people and they are flailing about.

I think he's just a fatso and the eyelid accumulation of lard requires cosmetic surgery. Seriously.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Garrison is broken

ok hang on I got this...

Trump and Putin have a shared vision which is a false flag in Syria while the real specter of war is between Iran and Israel?

actually I have no idea what this means :thunk:

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

"It's all code!"
"This better be 4D chess."
"I wish Trump had better advisors."
"This is exactly what the Democrats and the MSM want!"

Contorted so hard everyone in that thread turned into a pretzel.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I know I'm ultra late to the party but those dollop podcasts are simultaneously hilarious and sickening

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Ashmole posted:

A Jewish-Iranian war skull with Trump and Putin as the eyes? Is this supposed to be critical of Trump?

I'm thinking it's supposed to be "THEM SNEAKY JEWS AND EYE-RANNIANS MADE UP THIS HERE POISON ATTACK AND POOR TRUMP AND POOTIN 'RE TOTALLY INNOCENT AND DON'T SEE IT".

Who the gently caress knows with Garrison, though.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
jfc this owns lmao

I like how one of the 3 posts allowed to live was the exact same message as the thousand deleted but so happened to be seasoned with just the right amount of bootlick

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost
Has this been posted yet? Jill Stein's Campaign Recently Turned Over Documents To The Senate Intelligence Committee

quote:

At the time, Stein said she would be "cooperating by sharing all communications relevant to the committee's mission" and would "release a more comprehensive statement about the investigation in the near future," which does not appear to have happened.

Her silence is deafening.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Applewhite posted:

Is... is the skull good? If it's bad (which I assume it is because Garrison is an anti-semite) why is Trump inside it? Why is the false flag on fire and does the Iranian flag on the side of the skull mean the Iranians are in league with the Israelis

I don't think even Garrison knew what was going on when he drew this.

It's the political cartoonist equivalent of a wrestler having to get all of his moves in during a match. Gotta get all that right-wing symbolism in one way or another.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Catastrophe posted:

I thought NY state was filing the charges which means they can't be pardoned. Correct me if I'm wrong. I might be dumb.

Have faith in The Mueller. He knew Trump would try to do this, which is why he's been working closely with state authorities since the start, because you can't pardon state crimes, and Trump's associates are cowardly self-interested sociopaths to a one who will flip when they have no other choice.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Merits reposting IMO but lol

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

loling that Trump is President rn

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l

disjoe posted:

loling that Trump is President rn

oh. ya. i can't believe it. lol. what a world!

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l
sum good lols today

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
It’s true that Trump plays 22d chess, unfortunately, he’s always in check while his pieces get eaten.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

:laffo: at everything the last few pages, what a glorious day

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bogus Adventure posted:

Lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Fabulousity posted:

If Cohen hasn't flipped I wonder why? What could Cheesolini possibly offer him to make it worth falling on his sword? He's probably going to jail and getting disbarred at minimum and the only two reasons he would merrily swallow those pills I can think of are: 1) He's afraid of getting polonium in his tea cup or 2) He is really, really that loving stupid.

They all figured Sessions would make everything go away and that Turmp would ~Art of the Deal~ Comey et al

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Flesh Forge posted:

They all figured Sessions would make everything go away and that Turmp would ~Art of the Deal~ Comey et al

Cohen will be defiant as poo poo in public but is probably already talking. He has a long history of seriously shady poo poo if I recall correctly. Also isn't trump his only client? lol.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

karma_coma posted:

Cohen will be defiant as poo poo in public but is probably already talking. He has a long history of seriously shady poo poo if I recall correctly. Also isn't trump his only client? lol.

Could you take more than trump?

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Burt Sexual posted:

Could you take more than trump?

Good point.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
e;nm

trump.lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

karma_coma posted:

Everybody with any long-running business history with Trupmu is an amazingly shady motherfucker but Cohen has an army of skeletons in his closet, which he shares w/ Donlad

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://twitter.com/FrankConniff/status/984256063246622721

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The only statement the Missouri GOP has given on the governor

https://twitter.com/MissouriGOP/status/967064144766816257?s=20