Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Tenebrais posted:

The real question is, how did 00001 stop those nipple spikes from poking through her robes?

Royalty is a continuous padding motion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Turns out the count was for tears in the priests clothing

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Tenebrais posted:

The real question is, how did 00001 stop those nipple spikes from poking through her robes?

they're retractable, like spring knives

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

Tenebrais posted:

She did just pull a sword from her forehead. Extruding pointy things from various parts of your body just seems to come with the territory.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
man 001 really sucks at tying fishhooks, look at how many are stuck in her

what an idiot

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
The clerk on the right is rethinking the life choices that led to this moment.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Drunk Theory posted:

She did just pull a sword from her forehead. Extruding pointy things from various parts of your body just seems to come with the territory.

So 001 is juggernaut star?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

in this situation you are 100% going to die all you can do is be as bad as you can be until you get cut down imo

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Aumanor posted:

I have to say, I never quite got this one. Or, to be more honest, I never got it at all. Maybe I need to drink more to get on Meti's level.

Maybe it was just Meti complaining about how she's broke and lives in a barrel

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

I don't know if Abbadon was actually going for this but my first thought on seeing battlenun's strap outfit was cilices, a range of objects that include hairshirts and straps that have hooks on the inside meant for mortification of the flesh. Which the priests are clearly very into as a whole.

It's also a pretty clear callback to some of the old pulpy Heavy Metal-esque animations from like, the 80s and further back.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Are those breast-guns or breast-spikes? Breast-spike-guns?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
theyre devil nipples

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

its not even his fault, he's a reformed bank-robber but now he's about to become yet another life laid down unseen and inadvertently by Allison's one woman campaign to discover her sexuality / rescue her lovely boyfriend.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Reene posted:

I don't know if Abbadon was actually going for this but my first thought on seeing battlenun's strap outfit was cilices, a range of objects that include hairshirts and straps that have hooks on the inside meant for mortification of the flesh. Which the priests are clearly very into as a whole.

It's also a pretty clear callback to some of the old pulpy Heavy Metal-esque animations from like, the 80s and further back.

mottom: who will rid me of this turbulent sub

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Reene posted:

Yeah honestly that was my thought. It reads as super fetishy but at the same time I'm pretty sure she's not doing it for like, fun goodtimes.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

It must take forever to get all those belts on

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."

Mr. Lobe posted:

It must take forever to get all those belts on

Mammon received Tetsuya Nomura as a gift several hundred years ago and never quite got around to getting rid of him

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Motherfucker posted:

but seriously folks, sex is sacred and the second I saw the BDSM outfit my tiny puritan cock shriveled up and I began to puke and sob in terror and fear of the unknown.

I was seriously jazzed for some violence, but than it got sex weird and man oh man what the gently caress!!

having a normal one

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Ze Pollack posted:

having a normal one

having a normal one on the extremely normal something awful forums

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

PetraCore posted:

Yeah honestly that was my thought. It reads as super fetishy but at the same time I'm pretty sure she's not doing it for like, fun goodtimes.

Yeah I mean it's definitely both but it's more like an intentionally risque take on cilices which is also a parody/call back to a lot of things the comic has referenced before.

At least that's what I think, I dunno, someone can ask him if that's what they're supposed to be.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

"this is a peaceful land! this is a peaceful land!!", i continue to insist as i slowly tear a sword out of my head and transform into a murderous bondage nun

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I'm imagining one of the other single digits thinking, "Susan, you've gotten really weird even since you stepped up to Number One."

Also, it occurs to me that, since Mammon doesn't subdivide his power across multiple emissaries, 000001 might not be that far below a Demiurge in power.

Really hoping the next page is a big ole splash.

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Apr 12, 2018

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Dead Reckoning posted:

Also, it occurs to me that, since Mammon doesn't subdivide his power across multiple emissaries, 000001 might not be that far below a Demiurge in power.

I imagine that's the only reason she survived Nadia's opening blow.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

NachtSieger posted:

"this is a peaceful land! this is a peaceful land!!", i continue to insist as i slowly tear a sword out of my head and transform into a murderous bondage nun

:piaa:

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

NachtSieger posted:

sometimes the real samura was inside us all along
sometimes its just a sword tho

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Favorite detail now that I've looked more: the various absolutely useless locks hanging off of random arm and leg belts.

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

they're like the excess ornaments that still end up on the christmas tree

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

PetraCore posted:

Favorite detail now that I've looked more: the various absolutely useless locks hanging off of random arm and leg belts.

She's saving them for later. You never know when you need a spare bondage lock!

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I mean they are a cult based around a vault, it makes complete sense to have locks as religious symbols

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

W... What did Priscilla have under HER robes

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
A tail

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Lucky Felicia.

choobs
Mar 25, 2004
Never bring a duck to a cock fight.
https://twitter.com/orbitaldropkick/status/984904217671487488?s=21

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON HORNY! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!!!

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib

Good. He mentioned things were getting tonally inconsistent, nice to know he'll act on it.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

No abaddon
turn back

go even further beyond

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

ConanTheLibrarian posted:

Good. He mentioned things were getting tonally inconsistent, nice to know he'll act on it.

do you wanna let people who post poo poo like this win

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

Motherfucker posted:

do you wanna let people who post poo poo like this win
This is how we lost the 6 Juggernaut dialogue, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Bell_ posted:

This is how we lost the 6 Juggernaut dialogue, isn't it?

Thankfully 'hilarious' remains in the web version, even though Juggs no longer says 'what face' in a petulant tone.