Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verymoldy
May 23, 2004

ok

edit: this is the worst snipe, so here is someone who likes Ben Shapiro, with a bonus Peterson forums sig.

verymoldy has a new favorite as of 07:22 on Apr 12, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Did shapiro also get into a fight with a toddler and be declared the victor as well as the new god of the big brains?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
No he only thought about fighting a toddler and that kid is lucky he’s so smart and therefore above actual violence cuz he would have torn that little punk apart

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

T-man posted:

I tried to sign up for my neighborhood nextdoor but it requires address confirmation and screw that. From what I can tell of the previews my area is pretty tame.
The address confirmation is pretty poo poo, as it happens. Burner email+twilio DID and you're in.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

verymoldy posted:

ok

edit: this is the worst snipe, so here is someone who likes Ben Shapiro, with a bonus Peterson forums sig.

I feel like quoting mmo-champ to this thread may be cheating.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
I've got a nextdoor account (my HOA decided that was gonna be the only official way to contact them for a while) and sadly there's nothing threadworthy there...just making GBS threads people grousing about other people's lawns.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Peterson assuming his credibility withstands the unironic use of SJW is pretty fuckin funny

Chase Derringer
Jun 19, 2011

Hello! Ma baby
Hello! Ma honey
Hello! Ma *SKREEEEEEEEEEE*
Lipstick Apathy

"I love voting against my own interests! You should too!"

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Chase Derringer posted:

"I love voting against my own interests! You should too!"

I will continue to vote against your interests, yes.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I smell religion

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

verymoldy posted:

ok

Ben Shapiro hates the alt-right and Nazis but he’s such a craven bootlicker that he would beg to join them if they took over

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Doc Hawkins posted:

Your grandson started crying because he read the words "ALL COPS ARE BUTTHOLES"? How loving fragile can...wait, is he a cop?

What they're probably cutting out is the kid laughing at the name, and them yelling at the kid for laughing at the idea of cops being buttholes.

verymoldy
May 23, 2004

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I feel like quoting mmo-champ to this thread may be cheating.

Yeah I picked the fruit up off the ground, but it was late and I didn't want a shameful snipe on my résumé.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/BrentJCCherry/status/983654263342546949

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

That is a real accurate unfortunate last name.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Weird, turns out you don’t even need the Internet to find idiots on social media

And thanks to the OP for circling and pointing to obvious elements of the joke, just like a real meme

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Why is a hedgehog in a mug sniping a jigglypuff with a tuque?

Also, mods please change my name to Hog Squad.

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

verymoldy posted:

a bonus Peterson forums sig.

I'd never heard of this guy until two days ago when someone told my mother he'd watched 200 hours of his videos and tried to get her to watch some. I know this because she was asking me for advice on how to approach it because the guy is in a vulnerable place and the videos have apparently helped him feel better, but she very quickly realized that they're toxic as hell. It genuinely bothers me how a guy that rants about SJW's, :biotruths: and cultural Marxism has such a huge and devoted audience.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Is this what you'd call an uncanny valley girl? Because, yikes. :stare:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

SpacePig posted:

Why is a hedgehog in a mug sniping a jigglypuff with a tuque?

Also, mods please change my name to Hog Squad.

I don't get the hedgehogs but apparently that's "trigglypuff"

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Zamujasa posted:

uncanny valley girl

Mods, username, etc.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I googled "Pickles the Hedgehog" and this came up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5vbac8Y9j4

Dunno if or how it's related to hateful ideology, but you've earned the break.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
We regret to inform you the hedgehog is racist.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Nooo :(

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
#notallhedgehogs

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I'm the respirator you use in a spray paint booth.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Jesus, even if I ascribed to this political bent I would find this hosed up and weird

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I want a gigantic stamp that says LEGALLY A DUDE. I'd stamp everything.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Should prepubescent boys be allowed in female-only radical feminist gatherings? "No," say some radfems. Their reasoning may surprise you!

Source thread starts here: https://twitter.com/Giuliana_London/status/983965312876994560

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Pththya-lyi posted:

Should prepubescent boys be allowed in female-only radical feminist gatherings? "No," say some radfems. Their reasoning may surprise you!

Where's that old post about how breastfeeding is sexually assaulting a child? It feels relevant again.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

there wolf posted:

Where's that old post about how breastfeeding is sexually assaulting a child? It feels relevant again.

I knew every single species of mammal was a god damned pervert.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

bessantj posted:

Does she say what they should call it?

Ladygarden Landscaping.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Pththya-lyi posted:

Should prepubescent boys be allowed in female-only radical feminist gatherings? "No," say some radfems.

there's a lesbians-driving-off-a-cliff joke here that i just can't get to

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

The baby is grabbing your boobs because that's where milk comes from

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Toddler: Mama, I hungee for bub-bub milk

Alice: CONTROL YOUR RAPIST CHILD

~Addendum~

Alice: Oh, she's a girl? Well then, drink deeply from your earth mother's precious body, dear little one

HappyKitty has a new favorite as of 18:54 on Apr 12, 2018

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
Some of the replies to that horrible thing are great:

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Asiina posted:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Asiina posted:

I don't get that. Is the weird sexdoll supposed to be trans? (with extra transphobia, obv) or is it a cis woman who legally changed her sex, or what??

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
The latter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

T-man posted:

I don't get that. Is the weird sexdoll supposed to be trans? (with extra transphobia, obv) or is it a cis woman who legally changed her sex, or what??

Men are better than women, and she is better than other women. She is better enough that she is legally a man! She's not like the other girls, and it is a compliment and not something people with icky opinions about women say to women who meet their standards.

Source: Tomboy with a super-conservative religious childhood that really hosed up my feelings about my own sex to the point where I hated girls and being a girl to a nauseating degree.