Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Man I completely misread this page

I seriously thought we were heading to a conclusion where Patrick was imagining his mother all of this time, a kind of self loathing for himself personified. Like he took her petty thoughts and twisted them into his own reality, where she only thought about killing the dog instead of actually doing it and he freaked out and killed her

But unable to cope with that reality, the first (only?) person who he directly killed, he ran away and imagined all of his self loathing onto her

And then the father's words were able to be taken at face value, that he didn't hate Patrick even though Patrick killed his own wife

And then I reread it and realized that Patrick is letting his mom kill his dad and then he's going to kill her I guess because we're not allowed to have anything interesting ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Burkion posted:

Man I completely misread this page

I seriously thought we were heading to a conclusion where Patrick was imagining his mother all of this time, a kind of self loathing for himself personified. Like he took her petty thoughts and twisted them into his own reality, where she only thought about killing the dog instead of actually doing it and he freaked out and killed her

But unable to cope with that reality, the first (only?) person who he directly killed, he ran away and imagined all of his self loathing onto her

And then the father's words were able to be taken at face value, that he didn't hate Patrick even though Patrick killed his own wife

And then I reread it and realized that Patrick is letting his mom kill his dad and then he's going to kill her I guess because we're not allowed to have anything interesting ever

Now you're thinking like a guy who keeps expecting this comic to improve years after it became clear the writer lacked the ability to do so.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
They say hope was the last thing to fly out of Pandora's box not as a mercy to mankind, but as a final plague that existed to make them bear more misery.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Mom will stab herself in the face unleashing a torrent of pasta.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

LMAO this comic and its terrible attempts at pathos.

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

the louis wain progression of schizophrenia thing but it's real and the art just gets blander

I thought that was a hoax and he'd done a mix of normal and stylized cats throughout his life.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

super sweet best pal posted:

LMAO this comic and its terrible attempts at pathos.

I thought that was a hoax and he'd done a mix of normal and stylized cats throughout his life.

hence why he said "but it's real"

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
*rushes into thread, out of breath* GUYS, GUYS! AVSHALOM'S PERMABAN GOT REVERSED!!

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Praise be to Clevin

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

no it didn't, FAU just said that if she stopped posting about trump there probably wouldn't be a reason to ban her.

there's still the caprice of individual mods to deal with, given that at any point one of them can decide NO, I ACTUALLY LIKE CLEVIN and put in the perma request which will likely be rubberstamped

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I'll take it however I can get it

light for the lost posted:

i wish they'd walked in on the parents having sex, just like whipping each other, screaming, cursing, both dressed like easter bunnies, and then allison is so hot and bothered she jumps on patrick and they fall down the stairs and he breaks his neck and dies instantly but she just keeps humping until the lower half of his body completely detaches and goose steps around the yard spraying blood everywhere and then the professor shows up and tells us it's all because of the uncertainty principle. meanwhile clevin has burnt the house down and they're all dead. the comic is over, it's over, we're free

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
I think that this series should be called Strong Big Dad after Clevins hit new sound.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

ManlyGrunting posted:

Praise be to Clevin

*forms a noodle shape with his hands*

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax
the mother is my favourite character. she's the true strong female protagonist tbh

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

this broken hill posted:

the mother is my favourite character. she's the true strong female protagonist tbh
:same:

Ready for the Patrick's Mom and Rapist Stabber dreamteam to group up and go around shanking people.

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax
ok i'll do the needful (because this is my favourite page of anything ever, i think i like it more than loss)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
What a loving disgrace.

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax
seriously though, shouldn't a total sociopath be proud that her son is a highly successful supervillain

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

LMAO

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

this is so loving dumb, lol

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

lol

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax
i keep going back and re-reading it. what an incredible page

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po94MW8sV2U

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
why did she have to kill the puppy when this glorious page exists to instantly set her up as a Straw Sociopath

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Ah, but you see, this is still his recollection... it might still be a fantasy....
e: good grief at alison stroking her chin while simultaneously having a comforting arm round his shoulder.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

e: good grief at alison stroking her chin while simultaneously having a comforting arm round his shoulder.
"This is a very interesting development but I still have to support Patrick emotionally"

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Help me
Im crackin up here

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Alison getting off on this, proving his mother is evil and using a gun is hilarious.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Changing a colour for bucket tool. What attention to detail. They could have easily made the blood beige as everything else, but went into the trouble of selecting red instead. Not many artists do that.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Tell us in two paragraphs or more what the beige symbolizes.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

Mr. Squishy posted:

"I mean sorry and everything but drat, lol."

e: see this is why I keep reading. Every so often there are little nuggets of pure joy.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

lmao

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008
Guys, I don't think that Patrick's mother is a nice person. Thoughts?

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

This comic is never going to recover, is it :cripes:

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe

Elephant Parade posted:

This comic is never going to recover, is it :cripes:

you're just now realizing this?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

oh man i'm so distracted by the background changing color that i can't pay attention to this intricate plot!!

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
We could have had it all comic

We could have had it all

Now we're rolling in the deep of your abysmal failure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Is that a door. Oh poo poo, way to detailed for me! I just can't follow this brilliant writing!

• Locked thread