Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
My Brum coworker is losing his mind. Bruce starting Jedinak at CB against Cardiff today:

"This will be Jedinak’s first appearance at centre-back since two costly errors against Sheffield United in December saw Villa blow a two-goal lead."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
do i even need to point out the obvious. miwaw. yet again.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Young Jack with the Scholes-esque finish. Good thing Bruce blew automatic promotion over the past month

https://streamable.com/l4z67

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Love a good full volley from the top of the box, me.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

I love that kid.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

rip mick mcarthy, couldn't wait to leave Ipswich

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

Whorelord posted:

rip mick mcarthy, couldn't wait to leave Ipswich

Cleaning out his office for the wally with the brollly, no doubt.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
im not happy!!

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Pissflaps posted:

im not happy!!

Why?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pissflaps posted:

im not happy!!

We’re shite and I’m mad m8

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
fulham ftw coyw

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Bape Culture posted:

We’re shite and I’m mad m8

Don't worry m8, Millwall will avenge the boros against sheff united

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
gently caress millwall !!!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pissflaps posted:

gently caress millwall !!!

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January
drat, lot of anger here from the boro boys

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

you'd be angry too if your team was poo poo and fail and threw away a playoff spot

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
maybe dont be bad at football ?

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past
Part of me doesn't want Fulham to go up. I'm enjoying the Championship and it's easier to get tickets at Craven Cottage right now. Can we get a Europa League spot instead?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

If Mitro stays at Fulham I’ll come see him in August and touch him

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015
Sorry for the lateness of my reply, just got back yesterday. So a good mate whos a massive Leeds fan took me and my family to the Leeds v. Sunderland match on the 7th. I've been to a few PL matches, and at least at Leeds, the atmosphere was far and above anything I'd seen in my experiences in the PL. We sat in a section of the south stand called the "Cheese Wedge", great atmosphere and the fans were up and singing all match. I went in neutral but came out a Leeds fan. It was a bit of a unlucky day for Leeds, having dominated the first half and hitting the posts 3 times before going down just after the half, but recovered a point from a good strike from Pablo Hernandez. Sunderland filled the visitors section and my mate said it was the biggest away crowd he'd seen in the matches he'd been to this season. While I'm always and still a Chelsea fan, I'd go back to Elland Road in a heartbeat.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I feel much the same way about your mam except she’s had more men inside her than Elland road and her cheese wedge stinks

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

uli2000 posted:

Sorry for the lateness of my reply, just got back yesterday. So a good mate whos a massive Leeds fan took me and my family to the Leeds v. Sunderland match on the 7th. I've been to a few PL matches, and at least at Leeds, the atmosphere was far and above anything I'd seen in my experiences in the PL. We sat in a section of the south stand called the "Cheese Wedge", great atmosphere and the fans were up and singing all match. I went in neutral but came out a Leeds fan. It was a bit of a unlucky day for Leeds, having dominated the first half and hitting the posts 3 times before going down just after the half, but recovered a point from a good strike from Pablo Hernandez. Sunderland filled the visitors section and my mate said it was the biggest away crowd he'd seen in the matches he'd been to this season. While I'm always and still a Chelsea fan, I'd go back to Elland Road in a heartbeat.

Chelsea and Leeds.. Imagine supporting literally the two scummiest, horrible teams in English football lol

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hi guys, just popping in to say that while I'm always and still a Chelsea fan, I'd go back to Elland Road in a heartbeat

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
i forgot that i officially declared my support for leeds and havent checked in on them us for i think the better part of two years but i have to say im extremely mad that we are still mired in mid table and everyone should be fired. go the leeds.

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

a draw is a tough result for the old millwall. but i hear that boro are losing...?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
You heard wrong shitcunt

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

ah gently caress. i cant believe this.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
lmao we're in fifth

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pissflaps posted:

You heard wrong shitcunt

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

3 games to go and QPR are safely lower-mid table, time to check out until 2018/19.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
Well we've hosed that then. Never thought I'd be this mad after going 21 games unbeaten.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
looking forward to boro beating millwall

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pissflaps posted:

looking forward to boro beating millwall

Is it on telly m7

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Bape Culture posted:

Is it on telly m7

Sky sports ftw gonna be a good game

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/JRCooper26/status/985456836223610880

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

mackems.txt

What a horrid loving side. They're going to be very happy in the Vanarama North in a few years.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

XBenedict posted:

mackems.txt

What a horrid loving side. They're going to be very happy in the Vanarama North in a few years.

Surely they’ll get wound up or something in a couple of years.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I hear Mitrovic is good, can anyone confirm or deny?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I hear Mitrovic is good, can anyone confirm or deny?

He’s found his level. Also a level where he can tackle like an idiot and not get red carded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
holy poo poo I went to check the other results after seeing Sunderland 1-0 up only to see they hosed it up again

I almost feel bad for them

• Locked thread