Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

El Burbo posted:

long hair is really good. thanks

i wonder if they all intentionally draw it to look like it's tacked on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Guys we all know the best version of Jeanne Alter anyway, why argue?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Look man, when your waifu is perfect, you have to criticism something.

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

The hunt is on, starting with bones. First run of each level, I got 1/1/3 bones, respectively. Is there a big difference between the drop rates/amounts for each level, and does it vary by the mat? I'm not going to go all out for bones, gotta save that energy for nuts and feathers day.

Also, Jeanne needs the cape from stage 1 with the colors of stage 3, and Jalter long hair > short hair (she would never use extensions, that cut just isn't very photogenic from the side, ok).

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Short Hair Shinjuku is the best by far but that CE makes long hair work too.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
"Jack is cute and I need a good assassin, I guess I'll ascend her next"

...Is there uh, a way to change a portrait back to the previous ascension? I know you can change the in-battle appearance in a character's profile but...

El Burbo posted:

long hair is really good. thanks

In a surprising twist the best part of that CE isn't the cute jalter, but the caster gilles bartender.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

There's a tab for switching sprite stages.

e: oh, the card. There's an arrow to click on the side of the card itself on the profile page

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Well,

Look at how badly they added the long hair to her 3rd stage art. It's behind her short hair on the left side of her face, but magically outside it on her right.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Pureauthor posted:

Guys we all know the best version of Jeanne Alter anyway, why argue?

the sprite is A+ but the card art itself is kind of meh

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Gilles didn't raise her use the grail for her to dress like a trollop! :argh:

When does Alter get her costume to match. :v:

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Liz is a good girl and I am looking forward to her animation upgrade so she can beat people with her tail.

Dee Ehm
Apr 10, 2014
At the start of this event I had 27 max level Servants. I now have 40 of them, among them being a Cuzilla, a brand new Arjuna, a 10/7/10 Jalter, and the big surprise, a now NP3 Saber.

This was an excellent event for me. I'm stockpiling my extra experience right now to blow tomorrow when the seeds and feathers can be farmed, because they're blocking me so hard.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

The x2 boost refused to ding for me more than twice, but, I was able to finally get Scathach and Mordred up to level 90 like they deserve.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009
Even during rate up it's only a 24% chance.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
My last three quartz that I threw at Jalter gave me a third kaleidoscope. Now I can field my own Lancelot/Tamacat and pick a bond CE support instead when hand grinding. I'd love to get Shuten but Summer Martha is my highest priority now.

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice

She's finally complete!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Little Abigail posted:

She's finally complete!

Not yet she isn't. You've still got 46.2k bond points to rack up. Get bonding :colbert:

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!
I let myself toss 10 (and only 10) tickets on a Janne gamble, and got Marie and Rama instead. So not too bad. :ssh:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Which nodes in Accel/Zero, if any are maaaaaybe hard enough to warrant leveling a particular bonus silver servant? Like if you could only level up one of Caster Gilles, Alexander, or Kid Gil, which would be the most helpful (even if small) from a gameplay rather than FP standpoint? Because obviously people are just going to refresh until they get a Waver/Iskander/regular Gil.

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice

the_steve posted:

Not yet she isn't. You've still got 46.2k bond points to rack up. Get bonding :colbert:

Okay, how about this then?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Is 30 a better bone drop rate than 35/40 because that's what i'm experiencing here

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Weee

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Boy I sure am glad that I got double super rates. :downs:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
why are there so many tamamo users

I FEEL LESS SPECIAL HERE

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

why are there so many tamamo users

I FEEL LESS SPECIAL HERE

Have you leveled her to 100? I don't think there are a lot of those. She still hits like a wet noodle and already wouldn't die.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

genericnick posted:

Have you leveled her to 100? I don't think there are a lot of those. She still hits like a wet noodle and already wouldn't die.

It's not about the stats maaaaaaan

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Should I feel free to fuse the drop CEs from the gacha now that the event is over, or just keep them around till reruns?
After MLBing one of each of the shop/lotto CEs I also have 1 or 2 leftovers of each. Can't really see a use for the non MLB'd ones really, considering their cost.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

genericnick posted:

okay I dont like her that much. I'm saving those grails for Saberlot.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

HGH posted:

Should I feel free to fuse the drop CEs from the gacha now that the event is over, or just keep them around till reruns?
After MLBing one of each of the shop/lotto CEs I also have 1 or 2 leftovers of each. Can't really see a use for the non MLB'd ones really, considering their cost.

I think that the rerun will let you buy more copies. Not 100% sure though. Of course, the rerun won't be for a long while.

Randomzx
Jul 26, 2007

SunshineDanceParty posted:

One thing I do appreciate is this event showing me that Drake and Jalter can function together. I was worried that Drake would handicap Jalter too much with star absorption. That is a factor but in general they just end up throwing much of damage no matter what.

I've been farming the Da Vinci Nodes all week with Jeanne Alter and Vlad and manage to clear like 90 boxes. Vlad's star gen on his NP basically insures she gets to NP chain the next turn, and even if the turns doesn't work out that way, Vlad's chain was able to make quick work of Jeanne/Jeanne Alter. I I typically stack buffs on Santa Alter with Waver and Jeanne Alter first turn and swap her with Vlad so that in emergencies she can come back on the last wave to instant clear wave.

Randomzx fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Apr 14, 2018

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Nice :)

I wish I could stick with 1 team so I could go all out on it and have that.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
why does the atlas outfit look so ugly

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Gilles didn't raise her use the grail for her to dress like a trollop! :argh:

When does Alter get her costume to match. :v:

I am genuinely surprised there hasn't been any murmurings of Jalter making any appearances in anything else, Extella Link or otherwise.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Tired Moritz posted:

Gudako needs hipster cred.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

because it looks like Sion

:colbert:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Tired Moritz posted:

Atlas Alchemists are the shut in nerds of the Magi world.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Tired Moritz posted:

its just sion cosplay

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

El Burbo posted:

It's not about the stats maaaaaaan

you keep telling yourself that as you stare at my bryn

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011