Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I must've missed some stuff since the last time I was here. But I trust your judgment 100% the fluffiest duck.

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Dick Bastardly posted:

I must've missed some stuff since the last time I was here. But I trust your judgment 100% the fluffiest duck.

Thank you! Welcome back friend

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

ChubbyChecker

i crave to read the poem about the 75 pls post it

Grimwit

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!
Ever have one of those mornings where you do not so much wake up as float? Since waking, I've just been kicking back, coffee in hand, and watching this guy play "Welcome To The Game II" which isn't super, but you know. Background noise.

How do I share this nirvana of "meh?"

Sup with y'all?

FluffieDuckie

ChubbyChecker posted:

i crave to read the poem about the 75 pls post it

FluffieDuckie

Grimwit posted:

Ever have one of those mornings where you do not so much wake up as float? Since waking, I've just been kicking back, coffee in hand, and watching this guy play "Welcome To The Game II" which isn't super, but you know. Background noise.

How do I share this nirvana of "meh?"

Sup with y'all?

you're in the perfect mindset to post with us.

Grimwit

FluffieDuckie posted:

you're in the perfect mindset to post with us.

Serendipitious.

So, this game is clearly about paranoia and the creepiness of the dark-web(tm), but I'm watching this and thinking "How would the Buddha hack this website to rescue this woman?" It's a strange game.

ChubbyChecker

such poetry

thanks!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Haha, hey HPAP. All lurkers must post! It's the law.

I've got fresh bread rising!!!!

Mummy Napkin
started a new job where I have weekends off. how come nobody told me how comfy Sundays are? chillin and it rules.

Grimwit

mummynapkin posted:

started a new job where I have weekends off. how come nobody told me how comfy Sundays are? chillin and it rules.

Man, Sundays are so great with one exception. Chick-fil-A.

Other than that, welcome to the day of rest, yo.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

FluffieDuckie posted:

Hi guys. Just to clarify, we’ve had bad luck with “official” byob chat rooms generating onsite drama so we decided years ago to do away with discussing them here. Other subs handle them in a variety of ways but recent events in those other forums have done nothing to make me think we want to rethink that rule. If you disagree please send me a message and we can talk about it.

I still find the very concept hilarious and deserving of ridicule.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

If anyone hasn’t been following the sphere thread, please do yourself a favor and take a read

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

drilldo squirt posted:

I still find the very concept hilarious and deserving of ridicule.

I do not.

Matoi Ryuko

Dick Bastardly posted:

Welcome back#!

treasure bear

since banning weed here weve all devloped a powerful psychic auras + our posting brands have grown strong

treasure bear

amazing to think how it was holding us back all of this time and now we are all far more handsome also

FluffieDuckie

treasure bear posted:

since banning weed here weve all devloped a powerful psychic auras + our posting brands have grown strong

Actually I think if you read carefully you’ll see we actually got a little unchill right after you came in here with your ban.

cda

by Hand Knit

FluffieDuckie posted:

Hi guys. Just to clarify, we’ve had bad luck with “official” byob chat rooms generating onsite drama so we decided years ago to do away with discussing them here. Other subs handle them in a variety of ways but recent events in those other forums have done nothing to make me think we want to rethink that rule. If you disagree please send me a message and we can talk about it.

You're the best mod.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

If you look within yourself I think you will find that posting on forums is the most chill form of communication.

alnilam

cda posted:

You're the best mod.

*lovingly polishes silver medal*

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

*lovingly polishes silver medal*

:glomp:

FluffieDuckie

That’s the fake hug miss America gives to the runner up before running off to get her crown

alnilam

lol

*tears welling up* I'm so happy for the winner... I hope she does well

alnilam

Wait a minute I'm literally mx byob!!!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
crap

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

thisi s a good post firned hvae you considered goign viral

bird.

alnilam posted:

Wait a minute I'm literally mx byob!!!

You're my fav

BoldFrankensteinMir

The team of Ducky and Alnilam is as close to the theoretical peak Web 1.0 experience as an imperfect universe will allow.

Had cider at a cafe with an old friend who insisted I drink more because it is my birthday.

These phenomena are alike, they are crystals of pure chill floating in the time stream. Savor them.

cda

by Hand Knit
Happy birthday dude

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

cda posted:

Happy birthday dude

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

cda posted:

Happy birthday dude

alnilam

cda posted:

Happy birthday dude

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Grimwit posted:

Chick-fil-A.

Please, no, friend

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

treasure bear posted:

:disagree:

punchymcpunch

im getting closer with every step

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Edited because my post might cause a politic

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I wasn't making a poltic but I relayed a story that could cause poltic feels so [REDACTED]

alnilam

I'm sorry that the politic rule feels tricky sometimes but i appreciate your effort to self regulate, and let it be known that if you're ever unsure it's not like we're gonna ban you on sight over it, just try to exercise your best judgement and we'll ask you to stop if we think it's over the line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

I didn't see the originalr post btw I'm just sayin