Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My game I finally learned to play HoI with was Republican Spain in 4 and it was awesome to slowly let the Falangists rack up millions of deaths trying to attack Barcelona until I could just walk through all there empty provinces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic. Epic for the win!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The game ended with me trying to take over Portugal too but I had no navy and couldn't find their one island province I hadn't taken over yet.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Major Isoor posted:

Nice! Got any plans about what you're going to do first?
Speaking of map gaming, after finishing my current CK2 playthrough (the one with my immortal king, that is - probably only 40 years or so until the end. I did lose a bit of motivation after my 419y/o king died, but I'm still going) I think I might play a HoI4 game as Spain. I'm leaning towards being fascist and teaming up with Germany, but I suspect I'll get stomped on by the Allies, so I'm also considering being communist...

Probably eu4 colonist game or something to get back into the swing of things. Then I’ll mess around with the stuff that was released since I stopped playing.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Wormskull posted:

The game ended with me trying to take over Portugal too but I had no navy and couldn't find their one island province I hadn't taken over yet.

Ohh, yeah I remember that from Darkest Hour, now - that was always a pain, especially for colonial countries like the Netherlands and Portugal. (As you mentioned) That's annoying to hear that it's still in HoI4, though; I would've thought they'd change it so that if you take their homeland, their colonies split off and become independent.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
played some nex machina, snakebird and infinifactory

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I got to stage 5 in Tatsujin today.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

beat the first boss in EO4

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i need a new game to play, but nothing on steam seems that appealing. i'd probably try spy party if it was 10 dollars instead of 25.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played some DSIII for a while and then the first scenario in RE Outbreak. Awesome sunday night send off to the weekend.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

a whole shitload of everspace

the scout that starts with teleporter is broken garbage and i love it

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005

Wormskull posted:

My game I finally learned to play HoI with was Republican Spain in 4 and it was awesome to slowly let the Falangists rack up millions of deaths trying to attack Barcelona until I could just walk through all there empty provinces.

this is great but it was so hard to isolaet and cut off all their armies with the poo poo divisinos you get

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

man Titanfall 2’s campaign is so unexpectedly good so far. I heard it was good but never why and it’s just really blowing me away. The mission with the time travel watch :discourse:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hat in Time is good, right?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

Hat in Time is good, right?

Yes, it's great. It's also monday

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

It's really good and insanely charming

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

beat the first boss in EO4

What's your party.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

fa-GYO posted:

What's your party.

:redass: It's too early in the week for this poo poo!!!

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

goferchan posted:

:redass: It's too early in the week for this poo poo!!!

it's still my weekend 'cos the office plumbing broke, so I am playing more everspace!!!!!!

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
hey, is it cool to post here on Wednesday night? It seems very close to Friday some weeks, other weeks not so mcuh, but I think this is a "wed=fri" kinda week

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
I'm not playing video games rn in any case, just asking in case I decide to do that in a future week

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No one likes you dog. So it's probably not cool, in anyone's opinion, for you to post anywhere.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Eugene V. Dubstep posted:

hey, is it cool to post here on Wednesday night? It seems very close to Friday some weeks, other weeks not so mcuh, but I think this is a "wed=fri" kinda week

Mods, this is foolishness.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

fa-GYO posted:

What's your party.

Land/Fort/Dancer
Night/Sniper

Dancer and nightseeker swap positions as needed but this is the setup most of the time

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I played The first menace dungeon in ff15 and it was horrible. I don't know if I want to do the others so I might just go fight the adamantoise and Omega Weapon and finally call it a day until the next round of DLC

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

is anyone going to play the new god of war?

im going to play some more bloodborne

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I have the new god of war, I'm not super interested but I'll give it a shot

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

:razz: Aw here it goes :iamafag:

Probably Monhun 4u

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

In Training posted:

I played some DSIII for a while and then the first scenario in RE Outbreak. Awesome sunday night send off to the weekend.

did you do this solo or is there a private server set up to play with others? re outbreak was the reason I got a modem for my ps2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have to play solo, there are private servers but they only work with the Japanese version of the game

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Yakuza Kiwami

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yakuza 0 and xenoblade

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Puyo Puyo and other fighting games

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
DQ8

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I played The first menace dungeon in ff15 and it was horrible. I don't know if I want to do the others so I might just go fight the adamantoise and Omega Weapon and finally call it a day until the next round of DLC

All the menace dungeons are identical design with varying amounts of floors and one of them has something insane like 80 floors. So keep that in mind. I did all of them except Costlemark which I couldn't clear because it doesn't let you use items at all and I couldn't figure out how to keep my AI partners from eating poo poo on certain floors because they can't dodge, even though everyone was over level 100.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Yakuza 4 + I have an interview near a barcade today so I'll probably play a couple of bucks worth of Ghouls n Ghosts and Discs of Tron

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Kongming posted:

All the menace dungeons are identical design with varying amounts of floors and one of them has something insane like 80 floors. So keep that in mind. I did all of them except Costlemark which I couldn't clear because it doesn't let you use items at all and I couldn't figure out how to keep my AI partners from eating poo poo on certain floors because they can't dodge, even though everyone was over level 100.

That sounds loving miserable lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FFXV is fun but the way they designed "difficult" sections wasn't fun to me so I ignored most of that stuff.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I like the combat and all but it isn't really deep enough for the big bosses to be anything beyond fat sacks of hp. At least Armiger Unleashed is super fun and shreds them quickly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll be playing Splatoon 2 and RE Outbreak later.