Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the night king should send zombie hodor t kill bran

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Colonel Cancer posted:

Jfc I was hoping that GoT was cancelled forever because the director/lead actors did some unspeakable things but instead I get treated to this bullshit?!?

Welcome to GBS.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

ok so in this joke you're joffrey doing a tony montana monologue? i'm just trying to follow what this is.

yes

sorry I shoulda done it better but it was on my phone

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Game of Thrones is basically Mass Effect 3 now.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I’m upset this fantasy show about dicks and dragons had a zombie

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
It also has tits. And asses too, but the tits are nicer most of the time.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
GoT hasn't had good tits since season 3

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
Uhhh, fake Sansa?????? Dumb rear end

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

El Padrino posted:

It also has tits. And asses too, but the tits are nicer most of the time.

Yeah bunch of hank hill butts iirc.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

GoT hasn't had good tits since season 3

Um I thought that Snake chick had the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen, plus her hair, I suppose I would go gay for her for one night

poo poo was that season 3

I've totally lost track

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Spinster posted:

Um I thought that Snake chick had the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen, plus her hair, I suppose I would go gay for her for one night

poo poo was that season 3

I've totally lost track

Snake titties were season 5 stop gaslighting me

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

amusinginquiry posted:

Uhhh, fake Sansa?????? Dumb rear end

6/10

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

You're blind af

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Wasn't Sansa like 17 in that scene?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Fake sansa? Not a chance

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Probably like 11 in the books. Y'all are degenerate for watching this trash.

Now Khal Drogo, that was a nice set of pecs.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
Agreed, Khal Drogo was a dreamy wildman :allears:

Snake tits and fake sansa tits were good and cool too

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

We haven't had good real boobs in ages! These showrunners are giant idiots with no clue how to entertain. Friends, get ready for the remaining episodes to suck rear end in a bad way

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Khal Drago was the hottest person on this show, contemplate this on the tree of woe

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

ElGroucho posted:

Khal Drago was the hottest person on this show, contemplate this on the tree of woe

Khal was interesting but Jon Snow is one of the hottest guys on the planet, I know this makes dudes crazy but trust me they must have market researched or done studies or something.

Let me magically eat you very first thing

It's obvious lol

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Spinster posted:

Khal was interesting but Jon Snow is one of the hottest guys on the planet, I know this makes dudes crazy but trust me they must have market researched or done studies or something.

Let me magically eat you very first thing

It's obvious lol

You can tell it's obvious by his near complete lack of any success outside of GoT.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

ElGroucho posted:

I remember the last time Danny met some khals and they all had dad bods and costumes that looked like they came from a Halloween store.

E:

It was almost literally looked like this:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I think I know exactly when they didn't give a gently caress. It's

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

We're in the end game here. There will be no more boobs, only dragons. It's gonna be dragons and dead main characters from here on.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Colonel Cancer posted:

Probably like 11 in the books. Y'all are degenerate for watching this trash.

Now Khal Drogo, that was a nice set of pecs.

it's a good thing the actress is not in fact 11 lol

i never got this argument like anyone sees a healthy pair of titties and thinks "ahhhhh 10 year old in the book heeeheeeeeeee"

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Weren't there people in the TVIV thread who called other people pedos for liking Badpuusay's tits?

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Weren't there people in the TVIV thread who called other people pedos for liking Badpuusay's tits?

Lol well if so I literally proved them wrong

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

Solice Kirsk posted:

We're in the end game here. There will be no more boobs, only dragons. It's gonna be dragons and dead main characters from here on.

So few, like SO few of them are going to survive. It's going to be a loving bloodbath.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

do not post here

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

so the other day i was sick and bedridden and decided to take the ol' netflix for a spin. i ended up rewatching 300 - did you guys know thsat cercesi is there and she's the kings wife and htey have moonlight sex before he goes off to war and die w/e, but the important part of this scene is htey show her real tits.

thanks

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hell Yeah posted:

do not post here

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/6MPlfm0.jpg :nws:
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/QzVUQ8W.jpg :nws:
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/RYnzZkh.jpg:nws:
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/SpgNXPj.jpg :nws:
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/EfdTT3l.gifv:nws:
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/8XR1O1E.jpg :nws:
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/gjXfns9.jpg :nws:
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/mPPZmSq.jpg :nws:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
This thread has a good op. Anyone talking about this dumbass dragon loving show is dumb but the tits are good.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
is there a predictIt market for GRRM dying before he finishes the series and/or the next book

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Hell Yeah posted:

do not post here

This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.

What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
That nuclear waste warning never seemed very good to me tbh. Like these ancients who built these amazing cities considered whatever is in this cave too powerful and dangerous to mess with? So many dudes are going in there to find out what it is, we really need an advantage over clan fuckface ever since they found that warehouse full of hair gel and leather clothing.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Wulfolme posted:

is there a predictIt market for GRRM dying before he finishes the series and/or the next book

I doubt it as the odds are 1:1.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

bloom posted:

That nuclear waste warning never seemed very good to me tbh. Like these ancients who built these amazing cities considered whatever is in this cave too powerful and dangerous to mess with? So many dudes are going in there to find out what it is, we really need an advantage over clan fuckface ever since they found that warehouse full of hair gel and leather clothing.

If we fall that far then just let the future cavemen play in it. Maybe they'll get some useful mutations.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Here's an idea for the eggheads: find something useful to do with radioactive waste instead of just leaving it in some future schmucks way.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Hey let's design warnings for potential future people so disconnected from us that they don't understand any of our languages or cultural symbols, to keep them protected from ecological damage we cause today and gently caress all the people dealing with these same problems today, aren't we thoughtful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Your name sake will rule the future with his mighty 7 fingered fist.