Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

barbara bush looks like the quaker oats guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
I used to live in an apartment next door to bush and it was next to his favorite pizza place. It always cracks me up, but they had a barbara bush special and it was chicken breast on a spinache pizza. Like i dont like that kind of pizza but whatever i had to try it. Its a whole goddamned chicken breast just plopped on a loving spinach layer over the bread no sauce. Not fuckimg cut up or anything. I knew the owner so i was like "your loving joking right". He just shook his head in disgust.

Barbara bush was a wild loving animal im glad shes dead.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Similarly, she said she’s not watching the NFL while players protest during the national anthem, and she avoids movies that feature actors who espouse liberal views.

lol what movies would those be? The Expendables 1 and 2 and that "comedy" Kelsey Grammar made?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

DogonCrook posted:

I used to live in an apartment next door to bush and it was next to his favorite pizza place. It always cracks me up, but they had a barbara bush special and it was chicken breast on a spinache pizza. Like i dont like that kind of pizza but whatever i had to try it. Its a whole goddamned chicken breast just plopped on a loving spinach layer over the bread no sauce. Not fuckimg cut up or anything. I knew the owner so i was like "your loving joking right". He just shook his head in disgust.

Barbara bush was a wild loving animal im glad shes dead.

Lol what? Where was this?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG5LBAdHGz0

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

lol what movies would those be? The Expendables 1 and 2 and that "comedy" Kelsey Grammar made?

Wild Hogs but she fast forwards through all the parts with William H Macy.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Plavski posted:

source? i can't find anything on her actually being dead, only some hoax

Yeah, my mistake. On a second look it's just some stupid hoax. Still, I suppose the point stands.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Turns out she's a bourbon fueled vampire. false alarm

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Former NSA analyst connects the dots between Sean Hannity, Julian Assange and Russian spies

quote:

It’s not clear what evidence relating to Hannity could have been turned up by the search warrant, or whether those documents or recordings would be of any interest to investigators.

But former National Security analyst John Schindler and others have been warning for months that Hannity has helped the president spread Russian propaganda through his nightly Fox News broadcasts and daily syndicated radio program.

Schindler claims the Fox News broadcaster has been under counterintelligence investigation for his links to the Kremlin, which appear to run through WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

“We need to ask questions about Hannity’s relationship with the Kremlin, considering his track record of pushing rancid Russian disinformation on his Fox News program,” Schindler said. “Hannity is a propagandist, not a journalist, by his own admission, but if he has served as a witting conduit for lies crafted by Russian spies, Fox News needs to explain why they are airing Kremlin Active Measures aimed at the American public and calling it ‘news.'”

Intelligence Community friends have told me that Sean Hannity has been under counterintelligence investigation for some time, based on his clandestine ties to Moscow,” he added. “Now we know why.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/former-nsa-analyst-connects-dots-sean-hannity-julian-assange-russian-spies/

guillotine

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
100% of trump supporters should be deported to an island where they can start their own civilization of idiot retards who end up inbreeding (further) themselves out of existence.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

nickhimself posted:

100% of trump supporters should be deported to an island where they can start their own civilization of idiot retards who end up inbreeding (further) themselves out of existence.

Just send them to Russia, it's their ideal government.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Is there some kinda supercut video of Hannity pushing blatant irrefutable Russian propaganda on his show(s)? I know someone's just going to say "all his shows" or link me to his website index or something, but specifics would be interesting

WeAreTheRomans fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Apr 17, 2018

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Dadbod Apocalypse posted:

got a better screen grab

MATT. DAMON.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Electric Bugaloo posted:

Lol what? Where was this?

Fuzzys off Antoine. Its tucked back off the freeway a little bit. Hes too old now i dont think he goes anymore buy he and the secret service guys where there a lot back in the day and hes good friends with the owner. Grabbed a lot of those waitresses asses too lol. They literally stopped hiring waitresess for awhile which was usually neighborhood kids.. Actually dont know why it took so long to get out that he was a massive perv. I think there are even a couple gropey pictures still up of him and some of the waitresses.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

got a better screen grab

wait did the sketch artist sign the sketch lol

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
It's cool how every single republican is apparently either a russian agent or a crazy person. Note that the two are not mutually exclusive.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

nickhimself posted:

no we'll end up having to give them welfare over there anyways, may as well keep them in the south

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Tumble posted:

no we'll end up having to give them welfare over there anyways, may as well keep them in the south

no they won't be considered USA anymore so they'll default to poo poo Hole Country status

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Very good people on both sides:

https://twitter.com/jwheels74/status/986014840073392128?s=21

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

WeAreTheRomans posted:

Is there some kinda supercut video of Hannity pushing blatant irrefutable Russian propaganda on his show(s)? I know someone's just going to say "all his shows" or link me to his website index or something, but specifics would be interesting

I mean he backs trumps positions on air, yes.

Also his friend is a literal russian propagandist. He used to work for fox!

"The link between Russia and Hannity was exposed by independent journalist Scott Stedman, who reported that one of Hannity’s former directors, Jack Hanick — who also claims to have been “on (the) start-up team for the Fox News Channel,” and that he was “Staff Director for the original look and feel of Fox News Channel” — left Fox to join with a top Russian oligarch in creating a right-wing, ultra-nationalist Russian TV network that has become known as “The Fox News of Russia.”

euthy
Sep 26, 2007

May you and your family live without suffering, but for the rest... Thanks for not breeding VHEMT
Grimey Drawer

Tahirovic posted:

I bet Hannity is a closet gay and used Cohen to pay off some random male hooker.

My coworker has a friend who's a dominatrix. He says Hannity has a male dom and that Sean is a "weeper".

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

Wirth1000 posted:

But... but.... they're not snowflakes! They're alpha males which are impervious to any and everything that would stand in the way of their true american patriotism! They never cry only become more powerful and stronger!!

Huh. I'm suddenly a Spurs fan.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

watching an old white entitled lady get handcuffed is a rare pleasure

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

DogonCrook posted:

I mean he backs trumps positions on air, yes.

no poo poo, man. I just wanted a video link, I didn't need you to repeat poo poo everyone already knows :colbert:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Read the headline before seeing the picture. Did not expect a uniformed captain.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Extra Large Marge posted:

Lol, Neil Gorsuch broke the tie

lmao
he's still a piece of poo poo tho

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

WeAreTheRomans posted:

no poo poo, man. I just wanted a video link, I didn't need you to repeat poo poo everyone already knows :colbert:

Yeah i looked too because i was curious but i cant really find stuff other than background links and connections. Hes flip flopped on it and you can find that for sure but thats true of all republicans really. I watch his show and nothing really stands out honestly.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

DogonCrook posted:

I watch his show and nothing really stands out honestly.

Come again? I watched last night for the first time in like 5 years just to see him squirm. And that was punishment at one show.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

DogonCrook posted:

Yeah i looked too because i was curious but i cant really find stuff other than background links and connections. Hes flip flopped on it and you can find that for sure but thats true of all republicans really. I watch his show and nothing really stands out honestly.

:respek:

sorry for being tetchy

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Large adult son: Check.

quote:

'First of all, look at me! I'm pregnant! Look at me - You're pushing a pregnant lady!' the soldier says.

'Oh really? By her?' replies Tucker's son.

Tucker then adds: 'Well, my husband is handicapped.'

Her husband doesn't appear to be present.

lovely sense of entitlement: Very check.

quote:

Daughter Angie can be heard telling a cop that she had '10 big black guys on her' as her mom is taken away.

'We saw the whole thing,' an officer replies.

Witnesses say videos of the altercation were instrumental in the arrest because Tucker and her family were claiming they were the ones who were attacked.

:stare:

Fabulousity fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Apr 17, 2018

euthy
Sep 26, 2007

May you and your family live without suffering, but for the rest... Thanks for not breeding VHEMT
Grimey Drawer

LOL somebody has renamed this lady's business as a "Gay Bar" on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuckers-Judy-Complete-Art-Restoration/147323161978381

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

got a better screen grab

This looks just like some actor from some trashy sci-fi show I watched a few years ago, but I can't remember it at the moment. Something about time travel or traveling to other dimensions. I think it might have been Canadian? Can any Canadians help me out on this? You can't have that many actors.

Now it's going to bother me all day.

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

quote:

Additional footage taken outside the establishment shows Tucker crying as she gets arrested.

Now that's what I call a LOL

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

euthy posted:

LOL somebody has renamed this lady's business as a "Gay Bar" on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuckers-Judy-Complete-Art-Restoration/147323161978381

lol she's the first it appears

quote:

We couldn't find anything for Gay Bars in Macon, Georgia
Looking for people or posts? Try entering a name, location, or different words.

Not surprising I guess.

What a way to poo poo up your life, business, family, and friends all in a idiotic outburst. Good for her!

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

10 Big Black Guys was Agatha Christie’s working title.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Fabulousity posted:

Large adult son: Check.

lovely sense of entitlement: Very check.

:stare:

dude, gently caress people like this so hard in their stupid god damned loving faces

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

nickhimself posted:

dude, gently caress people like this so hard in their stupid god damned loving faces

several generations of americans grew up with moms like that saying 'im not your friend of the family' when asking you to clean up your room and other assorted casual racisms like calling brazil nuts niggertoes without a hint of irony, so we have to be patient and let them die because they arent gonna change their minds but im all for accelerating the process through denial of healthcare

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

curlys gold posted:

10 Big Black Guys was Agatha Christie’s working title.

:haw:

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/986301228337508354

Getting ready to meet President Trump of the USA, a truly fine Goodbrained man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Genderfluent posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/986301228337508354

Getting ready to meet President Trump of the USA, a truly fine Goodbrained man!

Abe is going to roll Trump so fast on the tariffs it'll be funny to hear.