Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Paul Nehlen:
https://twitter.com/harveymalk/status/981022672892043264

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Yeah but see he was attacked by Jews for his political stances he had no choice but to photoshop himself as the president with the heads of Jewish people on pikes all around him. I mean really who hasn’t been there am I right?

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God

First off, holy poo poo look at what this nation has come to that someone like that is actually a potential candidate.

Second, did it ever come up in the Freep thread? Because I would love to see the twisted rationalizations they came up with to justify it.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

chitoryu12 posted:

Jim Cirillo wrote in Tales of the Stakeout Squad about an NYPD patrolman in the 50s or 60s who was absentmindedly playing with his revolver and cocked the hammer, only to realize he didn't know how to decock it. So he wrapped a handkerchief around the back of the frame.

I remember a few my old man told me about when he was on the force.
In the old Port Huron police garage there was a speedbump at the entrance. One day a couple cops got in their car and left, this was back in the day when cop cars had a shotgun mount on the dashboard. One of them had mistakenly racked a shell in and cocked it before strapping it into the mount and they took the bump kind of hard. It was enough to discharge the shotgun which blew a hole in the roof.

On the lighter side he told me about a break in alarm at a Chevy dealer that he and his partner Red responded to. Turns out a skunk had tripped the alarm and in the process wedged itself into a corner behind an AC unit. So when they found it Red got his pepper spray and shot it in the face, but by the time it turned to spray him he'd slip over to the other side of the AC unit and shoot it in the face again. Back and forth for about a half hour till his can was empty

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

SocketWrench posted:

On the lighter side he told me about a break in alarm at a Chevy dealer that he and his partner Red responded to. Turns out a skunk had tripped the alarm and in the process wedged itself into a corner behind an AC unit. So when they found it Red got his pepper spray and shot it in the face, but by the time it turned to spray him he'd slip over to the other side of the AC unit and shoot it in the face again. Back and forth for about a half hour till his can was empty

I'm trying to imagine what that smelled like inside the building the next day. Unpleasant, to be sure.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

SocketWrench posted:

Did he just want revenge against the skunk for something?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Bremen posted:

Second, did it ever come up in the Freep thread? Because I would love to see the twisted rationalizations they came up with to justify it.

We already know what it would be: false flag, liberal plant, well not so fast is this such a bad idea because Jews are mostly commies after all...

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Yeah from the posts quoted so far, the Freepers never investigate these situations themselves. They just take whatever slant on the situation Fox or Breitbart feed them, just like with Trump, so most of them have probably never seen the beheaded Hassidic dudes tweet or heard Trump talk about pussy grabbing. Makes it a lot easier to live in their world.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Keeshhound posted:

I'm trying to imagine what that smelled like inside the building the next day. Unpleasant, to be sure.

This is the same Chevy dealer they got a call at again a few years later and ended up shooting a cardboard Mr. Goodwrench three times

chitoryu12 posted:

Did he just want revenge against the skunk for something?

Red I guess was one of those guys that dicked around when the chances arose. But you didn't gently caress with him. EVER.

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

Synagogue of Satan is my klezmer metal band name.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
President to Address Nation Tonight 4/13

quote:

To: LadyBuzz

Not happy.

4 posted on 04/13/2018 5:52:59 PM PDT by DivineMomentsOfTruth ("There is but one straight course, and that is to seek truth and persue it steadily." -GW)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: DivineMomentsOfTruth

Me neither at this point ....

7 posted on 04/13/2018 5:54:01 PM PDT by LadyBuzz
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

God I hope he didnt get sucked into that quagmire. It will be trump lied people died 24/7

6 posted on 04/13/2018 5:53:51 PM PDT by dsrtsage (For Leftists, World History starts every day at breakfast)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

No. Stupid decision. I did not vote for more war. drat Bolton.

9 posted on 04/13/2018 5:54:08 PM PDT by dforest (Never let a Muslim cut your Hair.)

quote:

To: dowcaet

I guess he’s striking-——ruined my night.

Who needs this??

10 posted on 04/13/2018 5:54:21 PM PDT by Mears

quote:

I hope he is not a dumb rear end.

11 posted on 04/13/2018 5:54:23 PM PDT by raiderboy (Three generations of our poorly educated have no ability to think.)

quote:

Hope he knows what he’s doing.

13 posted on 04/13/2018 5:55:05 PM PDT by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both.)

quote:

To: BenLurkin

“Hope he knows what he’s doing.”

Me too,but I doubt it-———bad,bad news IMHO.

16 posted on 04/13/2018 5:56:44 PM PDT by Mears
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

To: corlorde

The Vietnam War wasn’t on Bolton’s screen; I guess he’s making up for it now by getting us in a totally worthless quagmire of no strategic importance to the US.

19 posted on 04/13/2018 5:58:16 PM PDT by laconic
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

Freep is shaken.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Trump to speak soon re: Syria strike

Here we go!

quote:

To: iceskater

Wag the dog?

2 posted on 04/13/2018 5:55:41 PM PDT by silentknight

quote:

To: silentknight

Maybe.

3 posted on 04/13/2018 5:56:18 PM PDT by iceskater (No wonder the Scots gave us scotch - they invented golf, curling, haggis and kilts.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Tucker on Fox is sooooo disgusted with President Trump. Poor snowflake

6 posted on 04/13/2018 6:00:06 PM PDT by Jrabbit

quote:

The war mongers McCain and Graham will be very happy.
Me, not so much.

9 posted on 04/13/2018 6:00:43 PM PDT by tennmountainman ("Prophet Mountainman" Predicter Of All Things RINO...for a small fee.)

quote:

Looks like the swamp won

13 posted on 04/13/2018 6:03:00 PM PDT by redgolum

quote:

To: redgolum

Enormous mistake. Syria posed no danger to us, never did any harm to us, was more supportive of Christians than many other countries.

20 posted on 04/13/2018 6:04:36 PM PDT by apocalypto
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

I guess my heebie-jeebies the last few days we’re well warranted not happy one bit with this I thought we were getting the hell out of there

24 posted on 04/13/2018 6:05:21 PM PDT by al baby (Hi Mom Hi Dad)

Almost like there's been a massive budget increase and huge military build-up in the region.

quote:

To: Georgia Girl 2

Of course it doesn’t make sense. It’s insane to get involved in another war. We are still in Korea, and the U.S.taxpayers are paying for it!!

29 posted on 04/13/2018 6:06:53 PM PDT by apocalypto
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

What'd you call me, punk?

quote:

To: Jrabbit

we have seen this BS many time before and we are not close to being snowflakes, idiot.

31 posted on 04/13/2018 6:07:03 PM PDT by morphing libertarian ( Build Kate's Wall)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

This is not what he ran on, big mistake.

35 posted on 04/13/2018 6:07:40 PM PDT by DesertRhino (Dog is man's bes friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up. ....)

quote:

Assad is a monster killing innocents with chemical warfare. Mexican cartels are monsters killing innocent Americans with chemical warfare named Fentynal.sp.

Both require a defense.

38 posted on 04/13/2018 6:08:33 PM PDT by amihow

Freep status: shook

quote:

To: Jrabbit

So am I

this is disgusting.

and the people who did this, knew Trump would lose his base over this.

He got PRWNED.

49 posted on 04/13/2018 6:10:20 PM PDT by Chickensoup (Leftists today are speaking as if they plan to commence to commit genocide against conservatives.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

Not happy here. Trump will lose his base because of this stupid decision thanks to a globalst swamp of Madeline Albright and Bolton.

We can’t resist making more war deliberarely to send Muslims out of ME to Europe and USA. That doesnt help the USA. Coalition of the willing eerily reminiscent.

50 posted on 04/13/2018 6:10:30 PM PDT by apoliticalone (Political correctness should be defined as news media that exposes political corruption)

quote:

Mistake. This isn’t what Trump was elected to do. If we wanted a continuation of the Bush/0bama endless foreign entanglements we could have voted Hitlery.

62 posted on 04/13/2018 6:12:02 PM PDT by Trod Upon (Government employees and welfare recipients are both net tax consumers. Often for life.)

quote:

To: Pravious

Yes and I don’t like to see our citizens shot to death.

This is a manipulation to end the presidency and give the globalists the war they want to end the US as we know it.

63 posted on 04/13/2018 6:12:36 PM PDT by Chickensoup (Leftists today are speaking as if they plan to commence to commit genocide against conservatives.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

May as well...

quote:

To: Trod Upon

now is good time to fire mueller and arrest obama and hillary. Just saying.

69 posted on 04/13/2018 6:13:24 PM PDT by morphing libertarian ( Build Kate's Wall)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 62 | View Replies]

:tinfoil:

quote:

How about that. Each time the US signals a policy shift in line with leaving Syria the ONE THING that would keep is there happens. Supposedly done by the person who wants us to leave the most. What are the odds?

72 posted on 04/13/2018 6:13:31 PM PDT by NImerc

quote:

To: Chickensoup

Bingo? The same people were aways never Trumpers, and they play us as fools. This was set up to purge any chance of a wall being built, or immigration controls and they want our 2A purged and right to self defense.

98 posted on 04/13/2018 6:16:24 PM PDT by apoliticalone (Political correctness should be defined as news media that exposes political corruption)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 63 | View Replies]

quote:

To: McGruff

Trump has to many Neocons advising him. Rebels are responsible for these chemical weapons not Assad. Nothin in it for Assad. Same as last year. Intel proved Assad was not responsible.

101 posted on 04/13/2018 6:16:58 PM PDT by NKP_Vet ("Man without God descends into madness")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

quote:

To: NImerc

this is the most serious example of deep state the ability to push the president to idiotic wars.

102 posted on 04/13/2018 6:17:04 PM PDT by morphing libertarian ( Build Kate's Wall)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 72 | View Replies]

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I'm honestly surprised Freep isn't into bombing Syrians. What were they like in the run-up to the Iraq war?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Jay Rust posted:

I'm honestly surprised Freep isn't into bombing Syrians. What were they like in the run-up to the Iraq war?

They were all for it but since then the right has been trying to disavow it and act as if they were always against it. The entire country is just pretty exhausted by endless war.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

quote:

this is the most serious example of deep state the ability to push the president to idiotic wars.

I thought Trump was the one person who could dismantle the Deep State. It's funny how the best case for Trump is that he's so inept that he can't stand up to his own advisers.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Jay Rust posted:

Freep has become incredibly isolationist in the last couple of years. With ISIS more or less a spent force there's nothing left in Syria that is worth blood and treasure to stay there. Don't get me wrong; they love the dead Arabs these sorts of strikes produces, but even Freep is getting sick of these half-baked escapades in the Middle East that's guaranteed to blow up in our faces. Freep would rather see us use military resources in a way more directly beneficial to national security like invading Mexicosecuring our border.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Freep: Three generations of our poorly educated have no ability to think

What does "For Leftists, World History starts every day at breakfast" mean anyway?

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

Guavanaut posted:

What does "For Leftists, World History starts every day at breakfast" mean anyway?

“They dumb and don’t know history that’s why they’re leftists hurrrr”

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Guavanaut posted:

It just means "Leftists have no awareness of the causes of things, or how things have gone in the past." In this case, they probably think leftism inevitably leads to Stalinism. That people are leftists, therefore, is a failure to know history.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Also :heritage:

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Guavanaut posted:

My high school computer science teacher was fond of "you think information began the moment you were born, dont'cha", but he was super-intelligent and not a shithead, so

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Guavanaut posted:

This one has multiple ironies and it's great

Freep is and has been always behind wrecking the educational system and being freep they aren't allowed to think anyways

Psychlone
Sep 3, 2004

It's never straight up and down!

Tiberius Thyben posted:

It just means "Leftists have no awareness of the causes of things, or how things have gone in the past." In this case, they probably think leftism inevitably leads to Stalinism. That people are leftists, therefore, is a failure to know history.

Says the literal Nazi...

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's mystery client is Fox News host Sean Hannity

What a time to be alive.

quote:

Witch hunt.

1 posted on 04/16/2018 12:04:42 PM PDT by Oldeconomybuyer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Oldeconomybuyer

How the hell can any judge order an attorney to release a client’s name, when that client has nothing to do with the case. He better fire these people.

3 posted on 04/16/2018 12:06:50 PM PDT by TallahasseeConservative (Isaiah 40:31)

quote:

Leaking unrelated attorney-client documents of other people (and Trump) is the entire purpose of the sham raid.

Paying Stormy Daniels is not an FEC violation. There are ample non-campaign reasons to pay her (e.g., protecting the Trump commercial brand). When there are mixed purposes, outside money is fine. The FEC already said this.

The entire fake raid was a sham done on a non-crime, for political purposes.

5 posted on 04/16/2018 12:07:49 PM PDT by Jewbacca (The residents of Iroquois territory may not determine whether Jews may live in Jerusalem)

quote:

And just what does Sean Hannity have at all to do with the Trump Russia “investigation” that his relationship has any possible bearing?

This is absolutely insane.

Hannity was saying before that he was sure that he was surveilled. He’s correct.

This alone is reason to fire Mueller and Rosenstein. Kimba Wood needs to be impeached for official misconduct.

6 posted on 04/16/2018 12:10:24 PM PDT by cyclotic ( WeÂ’re the first ones taxed, the last ones considered and the first ones punished)

quote:

To: hsmomx3

The FBI has been weaponized to go after anyone who is a friend of Trump, whether that’s Cohen or Hannity or whoever. The fact that the ACLU is just sitting there twiddling its thumbs while this is going on is what’s really revolting.

13 posted on 04/16/2018 12:13:27 PM PDT by jyo19
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Wait a minute...

quote:

Can someone explain how it is not dishonest for Hannitty to not have disclosed this since he is living off daily coverage of the story?

16 posted on 04/16/2018 12:19:03 PM PDT by morphing libertarian ( Build Kate's Wall)

quote:

Why would Cohen even comply with such an illegal order in the first place? He should have told Wood to pound sand.

Secondly. Hannity and others should now SUE Cohen for breaching lawyer/client privileges.

21 posted on 04/16/2018 12:22:39 PM PDT by Responsibility2nd

quote:

Here's to hoping the backlash to this forced disclosure is ginormous. Judge should be impeached. SDNY officials should be charged. Mueller/Rosenstein indicted.

Cue pics of popcorn fest

24 posted on 04/16/2018 12:27:41 PM PDT by Magnum44 (My comprehensive terrorism plan: Hunt them down and kill them)

quote:

To: Ted Grant

Kimba Wood....

Officiated at the Sorros wedding.

Was Bill Clinton’s AG nomination until she got caught with an illegal alien nanny and pulled her name. (She was replaced by Janet Reno.

26 posted on 04/16/2018 12:33:58 PM PDT by tired&retired (Blessings)

Too bad Hannity is trying to that he never had sexual relationsattorney-client privilege with Cohen

quote:

To: polymuser

Hannity, Trummp and a few others do not SHY from a fight.

Hannity’s not perfect, but he won’t apologize or cry.

He’ll SLAM back at them.

Just like the POTUS

29 posted on 04/16/2018 12:37:49 PM PDT by dp0622 (The Left should know if Trump is kicked out of office, it is WAR!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Pride in the USA; Stillwaters

Get them, Hannity. It’s your turn in the box and you’re a fighter. Make them pay for this!

32 posted on 04/16/2018 12:44:56 PM PDT by lonevoice (diagonally parked in a parallel universe)

I think he's confused as to what a "legal battle" actually is.

quote:

The liberal fascist left are a crime syndicate. They have broken the law concerning atty /client privilege. Sean Hannity now must clain that privilege along with PDJT.

Now that there has been such abuse, the campaign to destroy the liberal fascist crime syndicate or racketeers can now begin in earnest.

Soon the court filings will begin, as well as personal law suits.

Its past time for PDJT to clean up these racketeers who seek to silence Conservative journalists and impeach PDJT in order to thwart the electoral will of the People.

Let the battle begin.

40 posted on 04/16/2018 12:52:17 PM PDT by Candor7 ((Obama Fascism)http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2009/05/barack_obama_the_quintessentia_1.html)

No John, you are the Russia!

quote:

To: Trumpisourlastchance

President Trump could NOT drain the swamp, he thought he could but its just too massive..look around..the ones bitching about Russia Russia Russia, I got news for them, we ARE in Russia except its even worse

41 posted on 04/16/2018 12:53:10 PM PDT by Sarah Barracuda
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]

quote:

Given what Cohen specialized in the obvious question is what bimbo did Cohen pay off for Hannity.

52 posted on 04/16/2018 1:04:46 PM PDT by DoodleDawg

Oops.

quote:

To: morphing libertarian

Sean Hannity ‏Verified account @seanhannity Michael Cohen has never represented me in any matter. I never retained him, received an invoice, or paid legal fees. I have occasionally had brief discussions with him about legal questions about which I wanted his input and perspective.

58 posted on 04/16/2018 1:09:44 PM PDT by pugmama (Ports Moon.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

Morphing Libertarian keeps asking uncomfortable questions about this affair.

quote:

To: usurper

he is covering the story day after day. No matter what he calls himself he is personally connected to the attorney and he should disclose to the audience. If liberal did this .we’d all be typing in capital letters.

60 posted on 04/16/2018 1:09:48 PM PDT by morphing libertarian ( Build Kate's Wall)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies]

"Trump is such a standout guy he pays the hush money to his mistress out of his own pocket!" "lol no."

quote:

To: Jewbacca

Paying Stormy Daniels is not an FEC violation.

My understanding is that Mr. Trump used his own money to pay Daniels, which is remarkably different than the John Edwards case where third parties made payments to Edward's mistress to keep her quiet during the campaign. Even so, Edwards was acquitted on most charges and had a hung jury on the remaining charges. Indeed, if the payment to Stormy Daniels is an FEC violation, than so is every payment made to the victims of sexual harassment and misconduct committed by members of Congress.

64 posted on 04/16/2018 1:11:56 PM PDT by Labyrinthos
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Labyrinthos

My understanding is that Mr. Trump used his own money to pay Daniels

That's at odds with what Cohen and Trump are saying.

65 posted on 04/16/2018 1:13:37 PM PDT by corlorde
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 64 | View Replies]

I was about to say it's about ethics in journalism but then I remembered we're talking about :foxnews: here.

quote:

To: morphing libertarian

So basically its a conflict of interest story..and..again, what does this have to do with Russia..this story is about a TV personality who got legal advice from someone who is also the attorney for someone Hannity has supported since the beginning so what

67 posted on 04/16/2018 1:15:20 PM PDT by Sarah Barracuda
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 60 | View Replies]

The FBI has always been an American KGB, where have you been?

quote:

Disbarment and impeachment for ALL the Witch Hunters. We cannot let the FBI become an American KGB.

70 posted on 04/16/2018 1:16:07 PM PDT by Missouri gal

quote:

To: ameribbean expat

Oy. So he is the guy Sean hired to go after when the sponsor boycott was going after him.

What is the point of Sean saying he didn’t pay the man? On Twitter he is getting slammed for that. How does it benefit Sean to say Cohen wasn’t his lawyer? Attorney client PRIVILEGE. wouldn’t it be legally better to sue the govt for breaking that privilege?

72 posted on 04/16/2018 1:18:32 PM PDT by Yaelle
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

Soros!

quote:

To: jean michael

The Hogg is a puppet of Soros/MediaMatters. I am sure he gets frequent talking points and instructions from them.

77 posted on 04/16/2018 1:23:20 PM PDT by Enchante (FusionGPS "dirty dossier" scandal links Hillary, FBI, CIA, Dept of Justice... "Deep State" is real)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

Ahaha, a Nation of Laws, good one!

quote:

To: polymuser

The DOJ and the FBI = Stasi, Kempentai, NKVD, Gestapo, and the KGB.

America USED to be a nation of laws.

78 posted on 04/16/2018 1:23:54 PM PDT by TTFlyer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

They seem to be descending into a naked confusion spiral.

Good. Good.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
It’s the mental equivalent of watching someone play Snake but they’re really bad at playing Snake.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

They're just sundowning.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Found randomly on a freeper's profile page. They seemed extra unhinged in their post and welp.

quote:

Free Republic is a 17 year Black Box political-cultural recording of America’s fall.
Crash cause: Gross pilot error via excessive left leaning maneuvers resulting in a fatal death spiral.
Just the facts - http://answering-islam.org/ ‘ Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Qur’an should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth’ — Omar Ahmed, Chairman of the Board of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations) San Ramon Valley Herald, July 1998 “There can’t be world peace until there’s only Muslims.”—Abdallah Bulgasem Zehaf-Bibeau (Canadian Parliament shooter) The Data Map depicting where all of your personal patient protected data is shared and sold by data brokers through 8000 different entities

Incessantly shouting that Obola, Hillary and the Democrats created ISIS and killed Thousands of innocents would be a way to put a stake through the leftist monster’s heart. Neutralizing Hillary, Obola, and the left is Soooo simple: Put the following conservative PAC posters EVERYWHERE, depicting: Syrian cities before and after Obola’s warmongering, with an overlay of text quoting his urging Congress to vote for war in Syria. Picture of Al-Queda RPG wielding savages in Syria with an overlay of text showing how many millions of dollars Obola gave to fund his Islamic rebel forces. Large line of orange jumper prisoners about to be beheaded, with an overlay of text intelligence report quote stating that ISIS was a result of Obola funding Syrian Islamic rebels. Picture of people in cages being burned alive, with an overlay of text intelligence report quote stating that ISIS was a result of Obola funding Syrian Islamic rebels. Picture of women being corralled as ISIS sex slaves, with an overlay of text intelligence report quote stating that ISIS was a result of Obola funding Syrian Islamic rebels. Picture of Muslim horde violence in Calais France, with an overlay of text intelligence report quote stating that ISIS was a result of Obola funding Syrian Islamic rebels. Picture of the Muslims sexually assaulting German women, with an overlay of text intelligence report quote stating that ISIS was a result of Obola funding Syrian Islamic rebels. Picture of Egyptian Copt Christian refugees in front of a burning Church, with an overlay of text intelligence report quote stating that ISIS was a result of Obola funding Syrian Islamic rebels. Picture of Belgium, French, German terrorist attack aftermath, with an overlay of text intelligence report quote stating that ISIS was a result of Obola funding Syrian Islamic rebels. Picture of Obola receiving the Nobel Peace prize with an overlay of text stating the country body count his actions are responsible for. People, for the sake of western civilization, we have to destroy any chance of Obola getting nominated to head the UN, ruin Hillary’s political future, and rightly sully the Democrats as the devious, incompetent war mongers that they are. Now! RE: ““This is a valid campaign issue right now, Trump should wrap this around Hillary and Obama for botching the rise of ISIS so badly.” Or perhaps for founding ISIS... http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/11/trump-charges-obama-with-being-founder-isis.html"; World Federalist Association featuring Hillary Clinton, Walter Cronkite and Michael Douglas advocating replacing national sovereignty with world government authority: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yKCVXR6sV0g&feature=youtu.be https://wiki.baloogancampaign.com/index.php/Kahn%27s_Escalation_Ladder

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
That dirty Obama and all the zero wars he started and escalated.

I would really like to hear that FReeper talk about Iran-Contra.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ It was all Ollie North and corrupt investigators

Plinkey posted:

Found randomly on a freeper's profile page. They seemed extra unhinged in their post and welp.

He's right, it's a black box all right. A black box of what compaction cycles do to sanity

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Jagged Jim posted:

Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's mystery client is Fox News host Sean Hannity
What a time to be alive.
'
Kimba Wood....
Officiated at the Sorros wedding.
Was Bill Clinton’s AG nomination until she got caught with an illegal alien nanny and pulled her name. (She was replaced by Janet Reno.
26 posted on 04/16/2018 12:33:58 PM PDT by tired&retired (Blessings)

Huh. So a past indiscretion made her withdraw her name so as to not drag the office through the mud and/or hurt her ability to do the job.

what a monster

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Can’t wait to see them turn on Gorsuch

:munch:

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Ambitious Spider posted:

Can’t wait to see them turn on Gorsuch

:munch:

Huh.

quote:

If Justice Gorsuch agreed it was too vague, that’s good enough for me.

6 posted on 4/17/2018, 10:10:56 AM by bigbob

quote:

Was it too vague? They upheld a lower court ruling, perhaps it IS too vague to pass the sniff test and it needs to be rewritten to be completely iron clad.

Not a total loss, but a definite setback for the time schedule though.

7 posted on 4/17/2018, 10:11:33 AM by Abathar (Proudly posting without reading the article carefully since 2004)

quote:

Typically misleading anti-Trump headline. Gorsuch ruling mirrored Scalia's 2015 ruling in a similar case that ruled "crimes of violence" is unconstitutionally vague. If anything Gorsuch was upholding Scalia's brand of judicial conservatism and limiting government overreach. A good synopsis of what really happened can be found here.

http://www.scotusblog.com/2017/10/argument-analysis-faithful-scalia-gorsuch-may-deciding-vote-immigrant/
11 posted on 4/17/2018, 10:15:38 AM by apillar

quote:

I like your analysis.

Sometimes failure is a good thing. It makes one reconsider what went wrong. And then leads to finding something that is the RIGHT solution.

In the greater scheme of things this will likely prove to be a boon to Trump's plans to stem illegal entry, not to encourage it.
38 posted on 4/17/2018, 11:08:40 AM by Ciaphas Cain (Progressives are turning America into "Harrison Bergeron" if conceived by Ayn Rand.)

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Apr 17, 2018

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Given what Cohen specialized in the obvious question is what bimbo did Cohen pay off for Hannity.

52 posted on 04/16/2018 1:04:46 PM PDT by DoodleDawg

Hey, a Freeper with a brain. Actually I think he's made these kinds of posts before, the username seems vaguely familiar anyway.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

quote:

To: BOARn

Sad day.

Shame on alleged "justice" Gorsuch.

One hopes he will gain wisdom and insight for correct interpretation of our Constitution in following decisions. 

14 posted on 4/17/2018, 8:19:34 AM by Seaplaner (Never give in. Never give in. Never...except for convictions of honour and good sense. W. Churchill)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Oh yeah, that's the stuff!

E: :sad:

quote:

To: mooncoin

Gorsuch was supposed to be conservative...hahahaaha! SAD. HRC must have blackmailed him too, like Roberts, or these SCJerks are just as leftist as half the country!

May God remove those in SC, that Trump could actually replace with a REAL CONSERVATIVE without a bleeding heart for insanity!

82 posted on 4/17/2018, 11:09:43 AM by Ambrosia (.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Apr 17, 2018

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
It's been a little while since I've done Freep on Weed.

Trump tells senator there will be no marijuana crackdown

quote:

The givernment can’t stop leakers or prosecute those who commit real crime but, they want to prevent hungry people from getting Taco Bell?

Sure....

2 posted on 4/13/2018, 2:08:28 PM by Vendome (I've Gotta Be Me https://youtu.be/wH-pk2vZG2M)

quote:

Looking for the like button.

One more reason to really, really, really like Trump.
4 posted on 4/13/2018, 2:13:52 PM by AAABEST

quote:

Trump to marijuana prohibitionists => You’re fired!

Eat it, effJ Sessions!

6 posted on 4/13/2018, 2:21:31 PM by Ken H (Best election ever!)

quote:

Thank god Trump stopped listening to sleepy Jeff on this issue. There’s only so many hours in a day - why waste them going after states that want to legalize pot? It’s none of the Federal government’s business (see the 10th Amendment) and the WOD just grows and grows and grows the power and cost of government.

26 posted on 4/13/2018, 3:56:11 PM by dead

Yeah, some Freepers are just really into the reefer. Though I'm a little confused how they think that recreational weed "can only be smoked."

quote:

The major problem is that the Feds still label pot as a Schedule 1 drug. That means it has no useful properties at all and is a crime to possess. This is stopping insurance companies from reimbursing medical marijuana, and institutions of all types from letting it be prescribed by their physicians. This is extremely frustrating, and the neuropharmacology is now quite well defined, and strains have been bred that are very reliable in content and ration of CBD and THC. It is MAINSTREAM Neurology that CBD is a potent antiepileptic , and there are other well delineated benefits. The Feds need to change Marijuana to a Schedule 2. Recreational pot is not precise in dosage and can only be smoked.

29 posted on 4/13/2018, 4:18:38 PM by DaleGrrl

Sliding the Overton Window is apparently sticking it to the Dems. Good, now all the more reason for states to put Legal on the 2020 ballot as a Dem GOTV effort. Btw, lol Michigan GOP is trying frantically to legalize weed in MI since they're afraid it'll drive up the blue vote if it's on the ballot this November as planned.

quote:

Lighten up. This is great news. Federalism is strengthened, it takes the issue away from the dems, and is a nice bitch-slap at effJ Sessions.

Winning x 3!

32 posted on 4/13/2018, 4:52:52 PM by Ken H (Best election ever!)

quote:

President Trump is blessed with common sense.....on steroids.

39 posted on 4/13/2018, 6:31:12 PM by PhiloBedo (You gotta roll with the punches, and get with what's real.)

quote:

Canidate Trump told us he believed cannabis was a state issue.

President Trump has merely confirmed what he said as a candidate.

I absolutely LOVE our president!!!

42 posted on 4/14/2018, 5:49:31 AM by TheStickman (#MAGA all day every day!)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Kansas militia men guilty of plot to bomb Somalis' mosque

I'm kinda surprised to find a thread on this, to be honest.

quote:

To: Berlin_Freeper

There are a small number of terrorists who are white men with American ancestry, and I love it when their violent plots are infiltrated by the FBI (pretty close to 100% of the time). I just wish FedGov would treat Muslim terrorists the same instead of funding them.

2 posted on 04/18/2018 2:43:39 PM PDT by Pollster1 ("Governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed")

Then again this is the perfect opportunity for Freep to rage at the FBI some more.

quote:

“But the Garden City plotters were infiltrated by an FBI informant.”

Infiltrated? Why do I suspect that the right word choice here is ‘instigated’?

3 posted on 04/18/2018 2:48:02 PM PDT by MeganC (There is nothing feminine about feminism.)

Bolding his.

quote:

I strongly disagree with their Tactics, but I do understand their twisted Motives. izlam is not (never shall be) compatible with a Civilized American society... Act like savages, and well, then y'all better expect the opposing savages to whoop some moslem rear end!

4 posted on 04/18/2018 2:54:55 PM PDT by heterosupremacist (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God. - (Thomas Jefferson))

quote:

“But the Garden City plotters were encouraged and facilitated by an FBI informant.”

9 posted on 04/18/2018 3:13:17 PM PDT by Delta 21 (Build The Wall !! Jail The Cankle !!)

quote:

“...But the Garden City plotters were infiltrated by an FBI informant...”

This is the story of all right wing militia groups etc. The Feds will collect their asses like a bill if they try anything illegal. Give it up, disband or keep it legal.

12 posted on 04/18/2018 3:57:38 PM PDT by Anti-Bubba182

quote:

In a meeting of 10 white supremists 3 are FBI agents, 1 is ATF, and 1 is IRS. Of the remainsing, 3 are informants for the government.

10 posted on 04/18/2018 3:27:52 PM PDT by suthener

quote:

To: MeganC

Infiltrated? Why do I suspect that the right word choice here is ‘instigated’?

Yup.
Most likely the three 'Bubbas' were just spouting their frustrations, and the FBI 'infiltrator/instigator' egged them on to the point that they said things that allowed them to be charged.

11 posted on 04/18/2018 3:53:48 PM PDT by El Cid (Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house...)

Your daily reminder that White Christian Males are the most persecuted group ever.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

I wish I could get just enough schizophrenia to have the productivity and focus parts.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

There are a small number of terrorists who are white men with American ancestry, and I love it when their violent plots are infiltrated by the FBI (pretty close to 100% of the time). I just wish FedGov would treat Muslim terrorists the same instead of funding them.

2 posted on 04/18/2018 2:43:39 PM PDT by Pollster1 ("Governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed")

Because we've had a whole what, two or three events "muslim" terrorists while we've had countless events of Joe Average blowing away crowds.
But by all means, let's focus down those few actual Muslim terrorism events and ignore the rest because those were the real problem

I am laughing at the amounts of "These guys are crazy nutters but I agree with their plan"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I invoke THE TRUMP, Destroyer of Worlds! :lol:

quote:

What a bunch of BULL! These white warriors were guilty of nothing. The FBI should be prosecuted for allying with Somali Mudslime Terrorists to frame up a charge against the innocent men. Total injustice!

I call upon THE TRUMP to exonerate and pardon these men!

18 posted on 04/18/2018 6:08:41 PM PDT by Max Tactical (MAGA Style!)