Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Super No Vacancy posted:

u missed my best one

You spelled it wrong, can't blame me!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh I get it.

gently caress YOU!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Hate-Senpai posted:

Whaling is bad, zura.

I just realized that this statement can be taken two ways.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Why is no one using the entertainment systems.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Hate-Senpai posted:

Did she officially call it a little demon, though, is the question.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Super No Vacancy posted:

u missed my best one

I must have missed this too that's very good

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

I'm glad my existence forces Polsy-kun to rewatch idol animes.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Gonna livepost Puchim@s and force Polsy-kun to rewatch all 140+ episodes.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I should do that anyway, i still don't have acceptable Ioris or Hibikis for !comic

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm glad that zep has FINALLY

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
awakened

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
the

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
power

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Hate-Senpai posted:

Can't believe Mari took off her jacket just for a photo.

That was an art error, Mari's wearing a white coat in every scene except the one right before the photo. Guess the colorer or animator or whatever forgot that she was supposed to wearing a different colored coat than the rest of the girls.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Hate-Senpai posted:

Also Dia's expression.

The seiyuus recreated the scene where Kanan hugs/hangs onto Mari over the glass observation pane in the latest Teku Teku Aqours (the Strolling With Aqours) special in Hakodate in the latest BD extra. And of course Suwawa is all over Ainya while Arisha looks on.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

Wait, Mari's jacket was always white, this is an error!

poo poo, that's what I get for trying to respond to zep's live posting.

Also, that burg place that you were complaining about is an actual restaurant in Hakodate. It's called Lucky Pierrot, and yeah they apparently serve fries in a cone. Teku Teku Aqours also had the first and second years going and getting a Maru super burg. Didn't get to see them eating it in the preview that Lantis put up on YouTube.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Also, the only thing I remember from a dream last night is that I was at a concert of some sort and woke up right before Aqours (or was it Muse?) was about to come on stage. Even had UOs in my hands ready to go.

Appropriate for You Day, I guess!

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Oh, and I never noticed before, but the latest EN version update added Emma's last name to her N cards, in preparation for her star turn in PDP, whenever that will come over here.

KLab also grouped non Aqours and Muse side stories by character now instead of just in a giant list.

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat
MAKI MAKI MAAAAAA

I consider it fate that I had just enough loveca for all three pulls.

And for shits and giggles did one scout in the special Maki box.

Eh. Not too bad. With the Animal Maki UR I got from the UR pull box I was able to level her up to skill level five and level ice cream ssr maki from 3 to four.

Now I wait with bated breath for EN.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I wait for Maki's actual birthday, Philistine.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

:same:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Step ups are available a day early for a reason!!!!

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

:colbert: Fortune favors the bold

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
A mug is more environmentally friendly than a paper cup or tray.

Good on that shop for putting the fries in a mug.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Zenostein posted:

A mug is more environmentally friendly than a paper cup or tray.

Good on that shop for putting the fries in a mug.

Et tu, Zeno????

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

If you would like to roll up a bit of paper and then pour molten cheese into it, feel free.

Just do the decent thing and put some newspaper down first, alright?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
They have these things called plates.

Also the girls were picking up the fries with their fingers!!!!!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
You can buy fries with gravy and cheese in Canada and they come in plastic containers!!!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

The environment weeps. Everytime I've gotten takeaway poutine it's been in like a cup or those hotdog trays. If I were running a cafe or whatever, I'd definitely use mugs.

The hands thing, I'm with you 100% though.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I don't even like eating pizza with my hands sometimes.

I mean, most of the time, I will use my hands, but sometimes I feel like using a fork and knife.

Also I prefer eating chicken with forks instead of bare hands as well.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Y'know, when I saw the french fries with the mug, I just assumed it was ice cream or a milk shake. It would make sense to be in some type of cup if it were that. And yes, I'm an advocate for french fries dipped in milk shakes.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

ITT: Idols and internet food opinion fight fodder

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Hot take, Korean pizza that has corn on them are actually very good.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Trihugger posted:

Y'know, when I saw the french fries with the mug, I just assumed it was ice cream or a milk shake. It would make sense to be in some type of cup if it were that. And yes, I'm an advocate for french fries dipped in milk shakes.

Heck, I went to Shake'n'Shack in Gangnam and tried dipping my fries in shake, and it was okay. I mean, salt and sweet works pretty well, like having salted caramel.

I just didn't care for the Shake'n'Shack fries.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

boredsatellite posted:

NO.

NO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

I could see baby corn working alright on a pizza. Like, on one of those lovely frozen supreme pizzas with a bunch of peppers and poo poo on them. It seems like a lovely frozen pizza kinda topping.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

Heck, I went to Shake'n'Shack in Gangnam and tried dipping my fries in shake, and it was okay. I mean, salt and sweet works pretty well, like having salted caramel.

I just didn't care for the Shake'n'Shack fries.

Is there a Five Guys near you? Their fries are boss, but I dunno about their shakes. Shake Shack has great shakes, and I know they have outlets in Seoul, but their fries are nothing special.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Zenostein posted:

I could see baby corn working alright on a pizza. Like, on one of those lovely frozen supreme pizzas with a bunch of peppers and poo poo on them. It seems like a lovely frozen pizza kinda topping.

Corn, mushrooms, peppers, onions, the works.

Also ground beef and pepperoni.

The Combination. Or the Supreme.

Call it whatever you want.

I hate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

boredsatellite posted:

This is very wrong and Korean pizza is bad.

Dipping fries in a milkshake is good, but yeah Shake Shack is meh (although I've never actually bothered going to the one in Gangnam). Also since when is there Five Guys in Korea??