Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

when can we get a westworld x game of thrones crossover, robots fighting ice zombies with dragons going pshhhheeaawwwwww breathing fire everywhere it would be sweet as heck!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

A show about robot cowboys and prostitutes and bloodthirsty outlaws and the rich tourists who kill and gently caress them until the robots can't take it anymore and decide to go on a murderous rampage.

How do you gently caress up this fantastic premise??

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

by Reene

Kazak posted:

A show about robot cowboys and prostitutes and bloodthirsty outlaws and the rich tourists who kill and gently caress them until the robots can't take it anymore and decide to go on a murderous rampage.

How do you gently caress up this fantastic premise??
You spend 30% of every episode zoomed in on Evan Rachel Wood's square jawline

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Capri Sun Tzu posted:

Many congratulations to hbo for a historic landmark in automaton rights, hiring for their show an actual robot woman, albeit one made of wood.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

please refrain from posting in this area it is off limits until june 2053

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'll post wherever I want motherfucker

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Westeros was just a West world style theme park the whole time and it’s all just been a simulation whhhooooaaaaahhhh it’s all robots aaaahhhh

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Kazak posted:

Many congratulations to hbo for a historic landmark in automaton rights, hiring for their show an actual robot woman, albeit one made of wood.

well now she's getting equal pay with the other main billed actors

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Is it true the show isn't happening this year? Do these dragon incest fuckers really think they're good enough to skip a year of throwing slop at their audience?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Isn't strange how the show had better plot when there were lots of tits in each episode.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Capri Sun Tzu posted:

Kazak posted:

:discourse:

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

wanna buy a night king x Star Wars funcopop with a light saber

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Hell Yeah posted:

please refrain from posting in this area it is off limits until june 2053

I hope a giant steps on you.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Waltzing Along posted:

I hope a giant steps on you.

i hope a giant steps on me

it's my fetish

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I hope a giant steps on its own foot and also in a volcano then on some more people

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

etalian posted:

Isn't strange how the show had better plot when there were lots of tits in each episode.

The tittie budget fell under the writing, and so when they both got slashed the show suffered.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
really disappointed in that we did not get to see the alien from farscapes titties real miss on this show's part

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Glenn Quebec posted:

really disappointed in that we did not get to see the alien from farscapes titties real miss on this show's part

Which alien?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/6MPlfm0.jpg :nws:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Who What Now posted:

Which alien?

she throws the hand grenade and then summer the dog goes ARF!!! into a pack of lovely world war z zombies

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Whoa, Melisandre has very good boobs.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Dennis System posted:

Whoa, Melisandre has very good boobs.

New thread title. And she ain't so bad with the back boobs either:

Eh, kinda :nws: http://i.imgur.com/QDF6RSA.gif

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I really freakin love boobs and butts. They're just the best.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
westworld goons are the best goons

*doffs hat*

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Westworld season 2 will suck because Anthony Hopkins is gone and he was the only good thing about season 1.

In other words, WW was poo poo.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
westerosworld

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Funkopop of Rick from Rick and Morty the adult cartoon except wearing LANNISTER COLORS?

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I liked Westworld. Better than 99.999998% of the rest of the crap on T.V. (I never watch it.)

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It was better than the Simpsons.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Actually no. It was worse than Family Guy.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Waltzing Along posted:

It was better than the Simpsons.

Good morning Waltz! :kiss:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Howdee.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bloom posted:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Honestly, I really liked WW at first but as the season wore on I liked it less and less and by the end I hated it. Good premise. Turned to poo poo.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

Honestly, I really liked WW at first but as the season wore on I liked it less and less and by the end I hated it. Good premise. Turned to poo poo.

I think Dolores really brought the entire show down. Just boring and terrible and I didn't care about her story at all and it was all the characters around her that made her presence even remotely bearable. It's one of those weird situations where the character was acted well and written OK, but just fell flat across the board and I can't pick out exactly why I disliked them so much.

Kind of like Korben Dallas in The Fifth Element.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
her forehead is like the prow of some great ship; with its wide berth and long fetters sliding across the cold blue landscape of westerosworld directly into my heart (and heated loins ; ) )

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Can you imagine, Jamie and Tyrion as Rick and Morty? I'm Pickle Jamieeeeeeeee ha ah aha ha

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

sugar free jazz posted:

Can you imagine, Jamie and Tyrion as Rick and Morty? I'm Pickle Jamieeeeeeeee ha ah aha ha

lol nice

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

sugar free jazz posted:

lmao, hell yeah dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

bloom posted:

Same, but boobs > butts