Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Usps tracking used to be called delivery confirmation and was only essentially updated once it was delivered. Guess what hasn't changed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Most of my USPS trackable stuff gets frequent updates along the way once it's through customs, but once in a while an item will be like three weeks of nothing and then it's somehow out for delivery.

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

I ordered a humble wife, thanks everyone. They truly do deliver whatever you want in a tractor trailer (thank god she's short & well hydrated).

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I somehow ordered shoes which are too small for me and are also made for women, I honestly can't recall what I was thinking.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I somehow ordered shoes which are too small for me and are also made for women, I honestly can't recall what I was thinking.

Ambien?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

That's a distinct possibility.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
Bought one of these stubby wrenches for my bike kit in the sale and I have to say it seems like an excellent tool. We'll see once I actually try to use it and the chrome plating chips off.

http://s.aliexpress.com/n6byMRrE

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Pretty sweet shoes, though! They're not a size 40, by any chance, are they?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

41, but unless you live in Israel the shipping will be more costly than the shoes.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I can't believe that nobody has posted dumb weed things on 4/20.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

poo poo, sorry. Please accept this link to a rasta wig with a bunch of dumb people wearing it in the reviews.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
I browse Ali for the humorous keyword stuffing alone

edit: especially when I'm high on Vincent Van Gogh weed

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

I decided I wasn't enough of a hipster, I already have a beard and I don't want to spend money on a fixed gear bike so I've decided to give Bullet Journaling a try. Although you can Bullet Journal in any standard blank book some things make is easier and the creator sells an official bullet journal for 25 bucks. I thought I'd see what China had to offer. Cue Victoria Journals and their offering It arrived 8 days after I ordered it, but looking at the shipping label it came from a dropshipping warehouse somewhere in Northern England.

If I bought this thing from a swanky stationers here I wouldn't bat at eye at paying twice the price. It's solidly bound, the paper is thick and very high quality and takes ink in well. The strap for holding it closed is basically made out of the poo poo you'd expect to find on a backpack and rugged as hell. They've added all kinds of useful pages in the front, 200 pages blank dotted and then for good measure a small cluster of hole punched black pages at the back so you can make tear out little lists and whatever. This thing is going to be an absolute joy to use. I loving struck gold with this one.

Sex Robot fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Apr 22, 2018

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
It's a Moleskine knockoff?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It's a loving notebook.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Ladies, the 2018 Summer Season is fast approaching, now's the time to order your fresh fashions, the hot look this year is looking like a confused grandpa

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'll be seeing that in portland, yea

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

lol

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

what does this mean

they're like $10

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Serious body mods.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol, the perfect bag for your personal stuff while taking a flight

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/sik...2803624459.html

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Here’s a good bag

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/32797932412.html

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis

Sex Robot posted:

I decided I wasn't enough of a hipster, I already have a beard and I don't want to spend money on a fixed gear bike so I've decided to give Bullet Journaling a try. Although you can Bullet Journal in any standard blank book some things make is easier and the creator sells an official bullet journal for 25 bucks. I thought I'd see what China had to offer. Cue Victoria Journals and their offering It arrived 8 days after I ordered it, but looking at the shipping label it came from a dropshipping warehouse somewhere in Northern England.

If I bought this thing from a swanky stationers here I wouldn't bat at eye at paying twice the price. It's solidly bound, the paper is thick and very high quality and takes ink in well. The strap for holding it closed is basically made out of the poo poo you'd expect to find on a backpack and rugged as hell. They've added all kinds of useful pages in the front, 200 pages blank dotted and then for good measure a small cluster of hole punched black pages at the back so you can make tear out little lists and whatever. This thing is going to be an absolute joy to use. I loving struck gold with this one.

If you really want to get into Bullet journals, you ought to buy some stencils to go along the notebook. https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20180422091324&SearchText=bullet+journal+stencil

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I really love Victoria journals, they’re worth every penny. They’d probably be $25-30 in a book store given the quality.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

lol if you didn't see sabbat's ready to wear deconstructed steamboat willie pantaloons in milan in fall 2017 just lol how do you even dress yourself

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Forget the journal, I want that desk catalog cabinet.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

queserasera posted:

Forget the journal, I want that desk catalog cabinet.

I could only find UK vendors for it but I got it on ebay a few years ago.

Also https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4PC...e1-2f22cc6b3d62

:gonk:

Sex Robot fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Apr 22, 2018

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Those look like wax or clay carving tools.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

goatface posted:

Those look like wax or clay carving tools.

Or some nasty dental equipment.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Vat are you talking about?

AE seems to constantly recommend items that’ll allow me to spend more time on my phone.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I'm looking to buy a whole bunch of big bulk lab created gems, like you'd find in a cartoon pirate chest or crown jewels or something.

Can Ali Baba help me out? How do I navigate this site?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sharpest Crayon posted:

If you're like me, you like your bath scrub to be harsh. If you can't feel your skin peeling, it's not harsh enough.
I spent years trying to find a scrub that's hard enough, I even tried pan scrubbers. Cue these cheap nylon fuckers:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/WEC...0004520261.html

They are nothing like those soft nylon scrunchy netlike sponges that you might've seen that do an awesome foamy lather or whatever. No, these do one job and that job is to scrape off as much skin as possible without actually being a power tool. They feel incredible.
They're currently 2.17, will be 1.79 in the sale, both of those prices being less than I paid for them, so you can be sure you're saving pennies!

These are PHENOMENAL by the way.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

poisonpill posted:

I'm looking to buy a whole bunch of big bulk lab created gems, like you'd find in a cartoon pirate chest or crown jewels or something.

Can Ali Baba help me out? How do I navigate this site?
So these (same seller has them in every color) are the closest I've found, but they have big silver backings. If you find any without, please let me know!

e: obviously these aren't actual lab-created gems but I don't think that's really what you want, right??

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
You're probably not going to find very large lab created gems. Most of them are really small and used for cutting tools and stuff. You'll probably have to get plastic or glass ones.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Anyone got a link to a good stand for when you want to be an idiot and film things with your phone camera?

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

Pick posted:

These are PHENOMENAL by the way.

Still waiting on mine. my pants are antsy.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

DocBubonic posted:

If you really want to get into Bullet journals, you ought to buy some stencils to go along the notebook. https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20180422091324&SearchText=bullet+journal+stencil

gently caress i bought them

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bummey posted:

Still waiting on mine. my pants are antsy.

I also didn't realize that was the price for a pack. so like, lol. i have six of them now :shepface:

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sex Robot posted:

how many of those quad perforated tear-out pages are there in that notebook and how do they tear out in practice? I have a one that has some perforated pages that I use for scrawling shopping lists and parcel locker codes and other throwaway notes to stuff in my pocket but the binding rips out before the goddamn perforations and I hate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis

Sex Robot posted:

I avoided buying a bullet journal or even a victoria journal (yet), but I did buy the stencils to fancy up my journal. If you're going to do bullet journaling, then you need to do it right with fancy stencils.