Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

I have to play solo, there are private servers but they only work with the Japanese version of the game

Theres patches that use the Japanese disc with the English script but I think doing that stuff with real hardware is supposed to be a hassle? I played it emulated with my friends but they played the original release when it was still online and I'm mad jealous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Wormskull posted:

OCEAN MAN 🌊 😍 Take me by the hand ✋ lead me to the land that you understand 🙌 🌊 OCEAN MAN 🌊 😍 The voyage 🚲 to the corner of the 🌎 globe is a real trip 👌 🌊 OCEAN MAN 🌊 😍 The crust of a tan man 👳 imbibed by the sand :thumbsup: Soaking up the 💦 thirst of the land 💯

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Final Fantasy VI

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Driving down to Maryland for a wedding. I’ve got my DS Lite with flash carts, probably gonna hit up some Castlevania and Final Fantasy action

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Planning to beat Nnk 2 this weekend. Have a good weekend, gamers

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
hat in time is great

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Driving down to Maryland for a wedding. I’ve got my DS Lite with flash carts, probably gonna hit up some Castlevania and Final Fantasy action

what part?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

darkest dungeon til I go out drinkin later, wonder if i should stream it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

sector_corrector posted:

hat in time is great

what part?

Silver Spring/Chevy Chase

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

been replaying Warcraft III, they released a patch that gave it native widescreen support so the game looks and feels fantastic again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

Theres patches that use the Japanese disc with the English script but I think doing that stuff with real hardware is supposed to be a hassle? I played it emulated with my friends but they played the original release when it was still online and I'm mad jealous.

Yeah I may emulate Files #2 so I can play online and maybe cut back on the absolutely insane load times.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably CS... been on a CS kick brothers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

darkest dungeon til I go out drinkin later, wonder if i should stream it

Stream you drinking, in IRL. The Miami IRL Scene is probably epic.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm playing send my Nintendo Switch in for repairs today.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Skate 3, Yakuza 6, Cs:Go

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

actually im gonna play a lot of CS to brush up on my skills

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I just beat dragonfall on hard and its my favorite western rpg I think. It's got cool characters and a fun setting and the tactics combat is fun and frustrating in good measure. It punishes you for being sloppy.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
tatsujin, and i will probably continue my quest for a no miss clear of shinobi on hardest

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

gotta kill a blimp in luftrausers now

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

OCEAN MAN 🌊 😍 Take me by the hand ✋ lead me to the land that you understand 🙌 🌊 OCEAN MAN 🌊 😍 The voyage 🚲 to the corner of the 🌎 globe is a real trip 👌 🌊 OCEAN MAN 🌊 😍 The crust of a tan man 👳 imbibed by the sand :thumbsup: Soaking up the 💦 thirst of the land 💯

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe a Jack Party is folks are into it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I may be gone tonight but if Im home early enough Ill join in.

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"
Dragon quest builders!!!!!!!!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

thehoodie posted:

Dragon quest builders!!!!!!!!
Hype.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Pyre

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

In Training posted:

I may be gone tonight but if Im home early enough Ill join in.

Same

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well I’ll do Jack Party or CS depending who shows up in the first 15 minutes.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I have been streaming Resident Evil 4 all day and I may stream something else or keep going now idk I’m gonna eat some food first

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

played some sexy brutale and either i'm just not in the mood for an adventure game or this one sucks eggs. could be both i guess

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

NNK 2 and probably elite dangerous

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Fallout 3, I guess?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm gonna take another shot at the RE Outbreak final level tonight now that I know that if my AI partners live until the B2F/B4F split they'll auto complete the other half of the level.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I spent like 2 hours trying to find a way to emulate the TI-83+ version of drug wars but gave up as it seems like the only dump of the game that exists is a txt file and I dunno how to convert that to calculator BASIC format.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Playing MWO, wishing I was playing HBS's BattleTech

Also thinking about buying OneShot, maybe

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Ciaphas posted:

Playing MWO, wishing I was playing HBS's BattleTech

Also thinking about buying OneShot, maybe

OneShot is very cute and I enjoyed it, but the gameplay is pretty barebones, so buyer beware.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Plebian Parasite posted:

OneShot is very cute and I enjoyed it, but the gameplay is pretty barebones, so buyer beware.

I gather it's like a no-combat JRPG? I might get behind that

Finish it in a weekend? BattleTech's gonna eat all my time next weekend.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

started Stardew Valley on Switch yesterday and its god drat great. got back into FFXV and got struck by gaming addiction again and bought the dlc

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

today is FFXV & Yakuza 0. both chill games in very different ways.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Cheddar Jalepeno Omlette. Ethiopian beans in my cup. EO4 on the Nintendo 3DS. Saturday has begun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I spent this morning setting up a nice looking Splatoon 2 streaming set up for when X Rank launches and I become an esports gamer full time.