Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Call his bluff Jameson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Wait, Spider-Man really is just like, "don't print this news story or I'll leave you to die"? Surprisingly dark.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Spider-Man can fly now?

E: also, when Connors was bleeding out wasn't he all "I can't carry both Banner and Connors at the same time, follow on foot as I swing to the hospital"?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Bruceski posted:

E: also, when Connors was bleeding out wasn't he all "I can't carry both Banner and Connors at the same time, follow on foot as I swing to the hospital"?

That's only because Connors was badly injured.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

I feel like Peter's heel turn here is an excuse to put Jonah back in the status quo of "hates Spider-Man" after the seeming catharsis of his Christly revelation.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Bruceski posted:

Spider-Man can fly now?

That was just for webswinging. When it comes to hopping over creeks he can carry as many people as a spider could if the spider were as large as a person.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

So the murderous Lizard and the rampaging Hulk getting a talking down, while triple J gets threatened with a gruesome death if he tells the truth about a dangerous fugitive.

You're and rear end in a top hat Spidey and dont deserve to have a raccoon son or rich moleman uncle.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Also, Jonah is absolutely right, Connors' tenure as the Lizard is clearly noteworthy. He's committed several crimes and has proven to be a continuing danger to those around him. Spider-Man attempting to gag the press with threats and intimidation is pure cronyism!

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Holy poo poo I love this comic.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
The ultimate goddamn power trip for Parker. How often do you get to tell your boss "do what I say or I'll leave you to the goddamn alligators"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
this would be right at home in a jay pinkerton edit

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

I'm gonna frame today's strip.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Android Blues posted:

I feel like Peter's heel turn here is an excuse to put Jonah back in the status quo of "hates Spider-Man" after the seeming catharsis of his Christly revelation.

The conversion while Web Swinging to Damascus.

Precambrian
Apr 30, 2008

Malachite_Dragon posted:

The ultimate goddamn power trip for Parker. How often do you get to tell your boss "do what I say or I'll leave you to the goddamn alligators"

Well, when you put it like that, while I get that Spider-Man is doing a morally wrong thing, I cannot judge a man for telling his boss to gently caress off and have fun with the gators.

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

Synthbuttrange posted:

WORLD FAMOUS EDITOR LEFT FOR DEAD BY SPIDER-MENACE

Unfortunately in the next six weeks as this conversation takes place

"You aren't really going to leave Jameson in the swamp are you?"
"He thinks Spider-Man is a menace."
"So you will?!?!"
"No, but he doesn't know that."
"So you aren't really going to leave Jameson in the swamp?"
"He does think Spider-Man is a menace."
"You wouldnt!!!"

Jameson will have starved to death or have been attacked by the angry alligators everyone has been kicking the poo poo out of

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Jamesons don’t actually need to eat to survive, they just go into hibernation without food. Now help me stuff this body in the trunk.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

VictorianQueerLit posted:

"So you will?!?!"
"You wouldnt!!!"

Jameson will have starved to death or have been attacked by the angry alligators everyone has been kicking the poo poo out of

Daeren
Aug 18, 2009

YER MUSTACHE IS CROOKED

Kurui Reiten posted:

"So you will?!?!"
"You wouldnt!!!"

Synthbuttrange posted:

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017
I've had significant head trauma in my life so I speak Newspaper Spider-Man

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"So you will?!?!"
"You wouldnt!!!"

It's so good :allears:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
:lol::lol::lol:

I love this loving comic.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I do appreciate the two different shades of purple pants, colorist your sudden competence has not gone unnoticed.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

A more accurate version I think.

Savidudeosoo
Feb 12, 2016

Pelican, a Bag Man
I swear to god, is he just carrying them over the river before going back for Jameson?

Is this literally just a few days worth of comics building dramas out of him only being able to carry two people at a time?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

A Spider-Man has a Hulk, a Lizard, and a Jameson. He can only carry two at once. A Lizard can't be left with a Jameson and a Hulk can't be left with a Lizard. Lizard. A Jameson can't be left alone. Spider-Man can only make so many trips before his head trauma makes him forget what he was doing. How many trips does he make and who does he carry each time?

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Too easy. First he takes the Jameson and the The Lizard to safety, then comes back for the Hulk, trips on a python and cracks his skull.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

mind the walrus posted:

A Spider-Man has a Hulk, a Lizard, and a Jameson. He can only carry two at once. A Lizard can't be left with a Jameson and a Hulk can't be left with a Lizard. Lizard. A Jameson can't be left alone. Spider-Man can only make so many trips before his head trauma makes him forget what he was doing. How many trips does he make and who does he carry each time?
Two trips. He takes Lizard with him the first time, finds the boat with the two dudes in it, comes back with the boat, takes everyone else.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Hostile V posted:

Two trips. He takes Lizard with him the first time, finds the boat with the two dudes in it, comes back with the boat, takes everyone else.

0 trips. His space son comes back and knocks everyone but spidey "unconcious" and stuffs their corpsesnapping bodies into his space capsule

Confused Enormatons
Apr 12, 2007
1 trip

https://imgur.com/tRbyI57

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's a trick question. the real solution is for him to not leave his wife with two would-be murderers in the middle of a swamp. it's too late for her now.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Snake sex party discovered after Florida python implanted with tracking device

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's a trick question. the real solution is for him to not leave his wife with two would-be murderers in the middle of a swamp. it's too late for her now.
Winner winner Gator Dinner!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

quote:

The seven snakes found were euthanized. Argo was re-released for additional tracking.

Hmmmm

:thunk:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

"So you will?!?!"
"You wouldnt!!!"

wait didnt they do 'PUBLISHER... PERISH!' already!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Our hero-- using second-degree murder to get what he wants

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
Bruce looks like he's getting ready to Hulk out again in the second last panel

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Thats because spidey keeps bumping him against trees

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Spiders: known for seating four.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Synthbuttrange posted:

wait didnt they do 'PUBLISHER... PERISH!' already!

Last time was "PUBLISHER...PERISH?" This time it's more affirmative.