Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

So since we got leaked patch notes, that means the update is probably next Tuesday, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Cinara posted:

The biggest issue with the leaks I see really is that the new level cap of 70 comes with new higher level gear, that takes more bios to rank up. Going from 15-20 already took an insane number of bios, and if the costs keep scaling you could be looking at more than entire month of bio sub for any of the paywalls.

But some of the characters had their level up requirements reduced.
So will Cap, Spider-man, Black Widow and Winter Soldier be easy to level up/gear up, but Hulk, Thor and Groot be more expensive.

And forget about levelling up the Black Order dudes.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Poops Mcgoots posted:

So since we got leaked patch notes, that means the update is probably next Tuesday, right?

Isn't there a daily graphic telling us its the 30th?

http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=1097822

There's also a new update that says we should ignore those leaked patched notes because it was a work in progress and stuff has been changed.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

STAC Goat posted:

Isn't there a daily graphic telling us its the 30th?

http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=1097822

There's also a new update that says we should ignore those leaked patched notes because it was a work in progress and stuff has been changed.

Oh huh. Guess I missed that.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Well the current event going on lines up with the patch releasing on the 24th, the 3rd anniversary is likely a completely separate deal.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Maybe but you'd assume it would all be one big update instead of 2 in a week. Although maybe Infinity War is the "soft opening" and the 3rd Anniversary is the "Grand Opening" after they work out the bugs or something.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Going based on this which is a lot more official

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvels-mobile-games-set-avengers-infinity-war-updates-1103462 posted:

Marvel Future Fight

April 24 – Fight legendary battles in three iconic environments: Titan, Sanctum Sanctorum and Wakanda. The first wave of a two-part update debuts with new film-inspired costumes, including Thanos, Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Thor, Corvus Glaive, Winter Soldier, Proxima Midnight and Groot.

A two part update would make sense, especially with Dwarf and Maw not getting costumes, and a few other weird missing ones like Scarlet Witch.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the patch can come before the anniversary event

and also definitely will because theyre not gonna drop it a week after the movie comes out

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

As a game dev yeah nothing odd about splitting stuff up and more time is always better. It's not even really splitting up, you're always downloading potential patch data piecemeal anyhow, some of which is never used and eventually removed. (This is how people mine stuff, and also why it's unreliable)

This more time is always better mentality is why you guys get day 1 patches (suckers... jk)

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

I bought the boost sub and I'm really not sure why

Maybe I'll get a CTP for my Colossus, wish me luck tia

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Is there some behind the scenes stuff preventing Wanda from getting a new costume or something?

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
classic Scarlet Witch is a million times better than movie Wanda so I am ok if they don't give us that

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
How's Hela at T2? I'm leveling her as another universal villain, but is she worth the trouble to boost further?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

She's alright. Nothing special but she can take down a Universal or Villain Shadowland floor in the teens with some practice on her rotation. She's one of those kind of frustrating ones where if you screw up a little you're dead so it often takes a few tries.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Does anyone know the % chance to amplify all 5 uru slots?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

thechalkoutline posted:

Based on my testing it’s 0.0000001%

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

HebrewMagic posted:

How's Hela at T2? I'm leveling her as another universal villain, but is she worth the trouble to boost further?

Her costume helps her in SL and gets you a CTP at mythical. It also boosts ally damage and defense against super heroes by 15% so I pair her as lead with Thor and Nova as one of my main world boss teams especially against Cable, QS and Wanda.

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Why is Hyperion winning the poll over someone who's trash and really needs an update like vision, blade or hawkeye?

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

WarEternal posted:

Why is Hyperion winning the poll over someone who's trash and really needs an update like vision, blade or hawkeye?

Many Marvel fans are closeted Superman fans.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

WarEternal posted:

hawkeye will never be good

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Farmer Thanos:
https://twitter.com/marvel_ffightus/status/987384630151020545?s=21

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

punchymcpunch posted:

hawkeye will never be good

I mean that's fine, it's just crazy to me the subscription character in the bunch is the most picked.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

I voted Moon Knight who appears to be in 4th after Vision and Ghost Rider. I was thinking of voting for Hyperion though because the sub characters should be worth the premium. No love for the Kingpin, currently in last place. Black Bolt is good with his uniform isn't he? Or at least not as bad as the rest of them?

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

fart simpson posted:

Based on my testing it’s 0.0000001%

It's for my ranking character (Colossus).

Thanks for the sanity check though you're right, I'll just stick with 4; not worth burning all my gold just for husbando ranking

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Will this Event Shop still be going when the update drops? Or do I have to decide what I'm spending tokens on as soon as I get them?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It might get extended but last I looked it was set to clsoe the same time the token event does. I've been spending my tokens as I get them. Cap bios and norn stones each day.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Same here, figure I can have him cannibalize himself to do the T3 stuff eventually. Plus I don't know how many norn stones this crap is gonna take.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
And the new Cap uni will take a shitton of bios.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cap's bios are easy enough to farm that I'm not too concerned. I've been collecting the ones from the Event Shop and then farming others like Black Widow and Winter Soldier who could use a T3 upgrade. But they're all pretty easily farmable so I'll just wait and see.

But bios always have some value if just for T2s. And there's nothing else super useful in that shop.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

thechalkoutline posted:

I've done it a few times.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It happens. I have a bunch but I usually say "good enough" if I get four.

I mean I spent a week and millions in gold trying to roll a decent iso set for Thor after I changed the sets of like 20 other people in a day or two. Who knows?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I voted Kingpin because he was my first Six star max Mastery character when I first played this

1%? People like lovely heroes

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

I'm upset that MODOK wasn't a choice. That was my first T2.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its gonna be super annoying when everyone chooses the person you have to pay for.

I'm never gonna take another "they monetize the game too much" rant seriously again.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

WarEternal posted:

I mean that's fine, it's just crazy to me the subscription character in the bunch is the most picked.

i think its because everyone who bought him wishes they hadnt cos hes garbage so everyone who owns hype man voted for him and everyone else divided their votes between the others

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Actually what I find weirder is Vision at #2 because like... am I the only one who can solo Shadowland floors with him and thinks he's "just fine"? But he's the only one in shooting range of the pay character.

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

punchymcpunch posted:

i think its because everyone who bought him wishes they hadnt cos hes garbage so everyone who owns hype man voted for him and everyone else divided their votes between the others

Yeah, that does make sense. If the pool was smaller it would probably make a difference.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Okey dokey so I'm like 4 gear levels away from being able to just use a tier 2 ticket because gently caress I'm pretty sure that's like what my most needed thing is to get a bit deeper into the story or whatever the gently caress I need to do

What do I do to get bios for her easily?
I really don't want to do the 20 bios a day store thing and I know I don't have to I'm just unaware

Do I process it??? That thing suuuucks I really don't like putting my antimatter on anything other than the item shop.

Also is Green Goblin good or bad I really want to try and T2 him at some point

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

verbal enema posted:

Okey dokey so I'm like 4 gear levels away from being able to just use a tier 2 ticket because gently caress I'm pretty sure that's like what my most needed thing is to get a bit deeper into the story or whatever the gently caress I need to do

What do I do to get bios for her easily?
I really don't want to do the 20 bios a day store thing and I know I don't have to I'm just unaware

Do I process it??? That thing suuuucks I really don't like putting my antimatter on anything other than the item shop.

Also is Green Goblin good or bad I really want to try and T2 him at some point

Who is 'her'?

Green Goblin isn't very good, not bottom tier but close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Fried Sushi posted:

Who is 'her'?

Green Goblin isn't very good, not bottom tier but close.

Oh my bad Sharon Rogers