Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

A Handed Missus posted:

Lady Gaga crying in her Rolls Royce on election night

im the driver who hates his job but is ok with getting paid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
not everyone hates working, bernie bro

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Pick posted:

not everyone hates working, bernie bro

wtf i would never vote for bernie... well maybe if i was a us citizen and your weird electoral system forced me to choose but honestly hes too centrist

also i do hate working from a pure heart

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
Being a limo driver sounds like it would be kinda fun tbh

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The pope pulling melania aside and telling her Donnie needs to stop eating so many cannolis

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Steve Jobs having the incredibly rare pancreatic cancer that isn't a death sentence and deciding to eat cantaloupe instead of getting chemo and dying because of it

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Business Gorillas posted:

i found out due to a work potluck that australians eat "fairy bread", which is bread, butter, and sprinkles

The Dutch do the same but chocolate sprinkles

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Steve Jobs having the incredibly rare pancreatic cancer that isn't a death sentence and deciding to eat cantaloupe instead of getting chemo and dying because of it

really good song though and its one of those songs that white people love who dont like "rap"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwBjhBL9G6U

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
*names computer after child abandoned, denied parentage of*

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Oh so that's where H.P. computers get their name from

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

what's this about?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

large adult son posted:

what's this about?

steve jobs named his first daughter Apple IIc and then he threw her in the garbage which was both weird and too much

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

her name was Apple III and she died as an infant because Steve jobs took wozniaks advice on how to help keep her from overheating

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
steve jobs devised a system where he essentially bought a new car every 6 or so months because that way he could legally not have plates

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

logikv9 posted:

steve jobs devised a system where he essentially bought a new car every 6 or so months because that way he could legally not have plates

idgi which of those 6500 cars was his daughter

George Lazenby
Jan 12, 2007

Krankenstyle posted:

wtf is sprinkles

hundreds and thousands

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Vanilla Ice posted:

Donald DUCKS releasing his tax returns!

The scandal that caused the collapse of Hillary's campaign.

The funniest thing is that it was confirmed that Hillary ordered it in Donna Brazile's book and Donna kept trying to stop it because Disney was getting all salty about the situation

Also related, Donna Brazile knew that the hillary campaign wasn't going well because the interns working for it weren't loving enough

Feldegast42 has issued a correction as of 20:55 on Apr 22, 2018

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

large adult son posted:

what's this about?

an old apple pc was named LISA after his daughter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Brennan-Jobs

"Jobs, however, publicly denied paternity after she was born, which led to a legal case. Even after a DNA paternity test established him as her father, he continued to deny it.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Trump being so far outside of washington groupthink could mean that he might end the Korean war.

Like if this happens my head might explode.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Seems more likely the Koreas will end the war on their own just to keep the nut job away.

Which may technically fall under "Trump ends the Korean war", but I'm not so sure.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

steinrokkan posted:

Seems more likely the Koreas will end the war on their own just to keep the nut job away.

Which may technically fall under "Trump ends the Korean war", but I'm not so sure.

you can be 100% sure that he will think of it that way, and his 2020 campaign will sell it to voters that way

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
steve jobs is the only good argument for rejecting syrian refugees

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

GalacticAcid posted:

steve jobs is the only good argument for rejecting syrian refugees

holy poo poo I never knew :aaaaa:

quote:

Abdul Lateef Jandali[10][11][12] was born to Abdulfattah Jandali and Joanne Schieble, and was adopted by Paul Jobs and Clara Hagopian, who named him Steven Paul Jobs.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

This was the very peak of fear that he was running because that's the only reason anyone ever eats pork tenderloins in Iowa

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Jeb! Repetition posted:

This was the very peak of fear that he was running because zuck doesn't require food for sustenance

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

such a good feel

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

steinrokkan posted:

Trump was too dumb to be swayed by the bullshit Washington Neocon/liberal groupthink of "don't negotiate with our enemies because that legitimizes them!" And he's going to end up having a greater positive impact on international politics than Obama.

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trump.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

the goon that named his daughter bernice sandra

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Jeb! Repetition posted:

This was the very peak of fear that he was running because that's the only reason anyone ever eats pork tenderloins in Iowa

Does dating someone from Iowa count? It's still baseless pandering then.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

TIL That the Hobbit movies weren't just poo poo, they were used as a bludgeon to blow up all film based unions in New Zealand in order to appease Warner Brothers studio executives.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Just remembered "now watch this drive"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Also John Edwards had a baby with another woman while his wife was dying if cancer while running for president

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Pork tenderloins are great you take that back

But yeah if a national politician is in your state eating your food to look like a non-lizardperson its not hard to connect the dots

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Retromancer posted:

TIL That the Hobbit movies weren't just poo poo, they were used as a bludgeon to blow up all film based unions in New Zealand in order to appease Warner Brothers studio executives.

the original Mountain left Game of Thrones to play Bolg and then they just made his part CGI anyway while his part in Game of Thrones got recast

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/918589649672601601

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

ikanreed posted:

Also John Edwards had a baby with another woman while his wife was dying if cancer while running for president

LMAO that this used to be the kind of thing that would make you leave politics forever in shame.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

This did not get nearly the attention it deserved when it was published

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

ikanreed posted:

hell yeah

this also reminds me of when santorum's wife had a miscarriage and he had the baby brought home so they could treat it like a member of the family for a couple days before burying what was left of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Jeb! Repetition posted:

That looks like pork schnitzel, which is delicious when seasoned correctly and served with spaetzle and red cabbage

of course, in Iowa, the seasoning is probably a shaker's worth of salt and nothing else