Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

kiimo posted:

really, my dude?
what if travis kelce was mixed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

waah posted:

Man that Bills schedule looks like the perfect schedule for them to go 7-9 or 8-8 and continue to be stuck in no man's land.
Yeah, it looks about 7-9 to me. There's always some variance, because we tend to poo poo the bed against some team that's doing poorly at least once, but there's also the possibility of pulling out a bullshit win against a better team without rhyme or reason.

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
Looks like Foles got some contract reworking:

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/987425285745278976?s=19

edit: it was bonus oriented:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/987426231489474560?s=19

Solanumai fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Apr 20, 2018

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Foles locked up. Repeat confirmed.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Eagles front office is ready to give up and move on from Wentz, is how I read that :smuggo:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
The Browns are the only AFC team in the top 15 in schedule strength. Wow the AFC sucks

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Browns don't get to play themselves, so that probably jacks up their schedule difficulty a bit...

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Inspector 34 posted:

Browns don't get to play themselves, so that probably jacks up their schedule difficulty a bit...

Pretty sure the Browns play themselves every week

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
would now be the cheapest time to buy tickets to a week 15 game? bucs @ ravens if it makes a difference.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

depends on the game.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

boop the snoot posted:

would now be the cheapest time to buy tickets to a week 15 game? bucs @ ravens if it makes a difference.

It depends on if those teams are any good by week 15.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Both those teams should be horrible so you can wait it out.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

That won’t be a hard ticket to get.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
gently caress you guys Bucs are gonna be good maybe!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The Bucs are rear end my dude.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I’m a Bucs fan moving to the DC area and I figured it would be a good way to see a stadium I’ve never been to but yeah

FizFashizzle posted:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

FizFashizzle posted:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I don't care how crap awful the Bucs are I very rarely get the chance to actually see them play so I'm taking it

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
So wait is Russell Wilson the new John Gruden?

QB2QB?!?!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/philaperry/status/987732376473231360?s=21

https://twitter.com/tomecurran/status/987768079525531648?s=21

lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

The Bucs may be rear end (and they kind of are) but they put on a good show and they were coming on harder at the end of the season. It's a tough division but they always put up a fight. Sounds like a great game there, I'd love to be going

Also,

https://twitter.com/AmnestyUK/status/945954658878713856

http://time.com/5248606/colin-kaepernick-wins-amnesty-internationals-ambassador-of-conscience-award/

quote:

The organization recognized Kaepernick for his protest against police violence: his action, kneeling during the national anthem before NFL games, sparked a movement replicated across America and the world, starting a debate about free speech and patriotism that was inflamed by the President of the United States, one of Kaepernick’s most relentless critics.

“When high-profile people choose to take a stand for human rights, it emboldens others,” says Augusta Quiney, Amnesty International’s director of Art for Amnesty, a program that works with artists and entertainers on human rights activism. “For us, this is an opportunity to be on the right side of history.”

“This is an award I share with all of the countless people throughout the world combating the human rights violations of police officers, and their uses of oppressive and excessive force,” Kaepernick said in statement released by Amnesty International. “To quote Malcolm X, when he said that he, ‘will join in with anyone — I don’t care what color you are — as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this earth,’ I am here to join with you all in this battle against police violence.

“While taking a knee is a physical display that challenges the merits of who is excluded from the notion of freedom, liberty, and justice for all, the protest is also rooted in a convergence of my moralistic beliefs, and my love for the people,” said Kaepernick. His former teammate Eric Reid, who knelt in solidarity with Kaepernick during the anthem — and remains unsigned as a free agent this NFL offseason — presented Kaepernick with the award.

Play fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Apr 21, 2018

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
chelsea manning is not a good person hth

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Proud of Kaep, as always

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Asproigerosis posted:

chelsea manning is not a good person hth

Dude this is the football subforum, do you think I posted that to draw attention to Chelsea Manning? Also shut the gently caress up

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Play you’re v angry why are you so angry

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Play isn't wrong tho

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Neither is asproig. It can be two things.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I still don’t know who Chelsea Manning is so I just pretend she’s Peyton and Eli’s sister

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Ehud posted:

I still don’t know who Chelsea Manning is so I just pretend she’s Peyton and Eli’s sister

They all have ball handling experience.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Chelsea Manning can spot the flaws in a D faster than Peyton.

a new study bible! fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Apr 21, 2018

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch
You posted a political article on a football forum, and responded THIS IS FOOTBALL WE DONT TALK POLITICS when someone commented on your article?

Pretty funny.

I still don't like the eagles cutting Worely without something far worse happening. Maybe there was something we haven't heard but it wasn't enough based on what I already know.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Amy Pole Her posted:

Play you’re v angry why are you so angry

not angry just thought that was p dumb and wanted to let him know. It's my own fault, probably should've scrubbed the post for chelsea manning references

Anyways I liked what Colin had to say and I'm glad that he's still getting recognition as a man who made sacrifices to stand up for what he believes in when he didn't have to. He certainly doesn't get recognition from the NFL and it's kind of interesting that one group honors him with an award and the other fires and blackballs him

Play fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Apr 21, 2018

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

i'm angry

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

everyone shut up

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I like football go Packers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Mulvaney Power Move

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

They all have ball handling experience.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

I'm glad everyone agrees that Chelsea Manning is terrible and no one got angry.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

congrats colin kaepernick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

MrLogan posted:

I'm glad everyone agrees that Chelsea Manning is terrible and no one got angry.

Not empty quoting.

• Locked thread