Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Diabetic posted:

Just kicked them. I am sugar free for a reason.

Also gotta brag on something I found at a discount store.

Kill Hawkeye immediately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thenakedflip
Feb 22, 2005
Requested to join Groot Squad as TNFlip

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Diabetic posted:

Gotta admit, I'm not the hugest Marvel fan and I'm still a little jealous. That's pretty dope.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Still 2 spots open for goon squad.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Sent a request to Groot Squad as Lazy Visionary

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji
Applied to Groot Squad as Chuds McGreedy. Saw my brother playing this yesterday and got hooked.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Diabetic posted:

Lucky son of a bitch, how much that set you back?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Kemix posted:

Lucky son of a bitch, how much that set you back?

You can have one as well!

https://smile.amazon.com/Legends-In...auntlet+replica

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Do you stop getting daily objectives at level 45 or something? It turned midnight and my objectives didn't refresh

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

Away all Goats posted:

Do you stop getting daily objectives at level 45 or something? It turned midnight and my objectives didn't refresh

You still do but the game is kind of glitchy sometimes and they get delayed.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Kowak posted:

You still do but the game is kind of glitchy sometimes and they get delayed.

Thanks. Restarted my app and they were there.

I need every bit of free resource with the increased difficulty :shepicide:

Maxy Boy
Sep 7, 2008
Yeah I'm up to the Cap node in heroes and I really want to 3 star it so I can start farming that bad boy (missed the deal) but it's so fricking hard!!!

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Away all Goats posted:

Thanks. Restarted my app and they were there.

I need every bit of free resource with the increased difficulty :shepicide:

Does difficulty increase at 45? I just hit it a minute ago.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Fix posted:

No nothing changes with the dailies.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Ok, good.

Just got an offer for 15 Nebula, 450 core, 25k gold, 4K basic shards, and some junk training modules for $5. That doesn’t seem awful? I wasn’t really planning on farming her, and I still need another cosmic.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Fix posted:

Ok, good.

Just got an offer for 15 Nebula, 450 core, 25k gold, 4K basic shards, and some junk training modules for $5. That doesn’t seem awful? I wasn’t really planning on farming her, and I still need another cosmic.

Not a great deal but uh if you want to unlock her go for it.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

MarcusSA posted:

Not a great deal but uh if you want to unlock her go for it.

Eh, I’m not particularly fond. It’s just the first that I’ve gotten that had a full character unlock. I’m halfway there with random draws as it is.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Fix posted:

No they increased the difficulty of campaign, raid and challenge missions during the thanos update. Missions I managed to 2 and 1 star before are completely wiping me instead.

Basically made it incredibly difficult to progress until you slowly grind up or you buy orbs

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah they kinda did it on the sly too which is really lovely.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
So I just unlocked JJ, who do I drop first?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

MarcusSA posted:

Yeah they kinda did it on the sly too which is really lovely.

"Posting it in the patch notes" ain't the most stealthy manner tho

though it's incredibly lovely that people who rushed them have them done but people who did Not That are hosed

Maxy Boy
Sep 7, 2008
Yeah the heroes mission I'm up to now has enemies that are like 11000+ and my top guys are like 8000 lol

Not gonna be able to farm Captain America for ages

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

So I just unlocked JJ, who do I drop first?

JJ, ideally. She might have uses in a third string raid team, but eh.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Unlocked Drax and Night Nurse today. Now to farm the exorbitant amount of gold and items to level them both to 46 and get them raid/arena ready. :negative:

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

an adult beverage posted:

Unlocked Drax and Night Nurse today. Now to farm the exorbitant amount of gold and items to level them both to 46 and get them raid/arena ready. :negative:

Yeah between Drax, Quake and Cap I needed so many goddamn Improved MRIs and I think I only have 3 nodes that I can auto complete for them.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
You should get Nebula. She is a good villain and cosmic and fun to play.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Adult Sword Owner posted:

"Posting it in the patch notes" ain't the most stealthy manner tho

though it's incredibly lovely that people who rushed them have them done but people who did Not That are hosed

No heads up tho. Just showed up in the patch notes.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

lots of "gently caress yous" all over the place to anyone who wasn't in a beta

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Whelp I some how lucked into 3* heroes 6-9. My drax just got tanky enough to survive that initial onslaught, and my Night Nurse got just enough health to survive some bullshit between the 3rd and the 4th activation.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

I guess I don’t understand power rankings. I just t7’d the shield medic and she’s apparently the same strength as Drax according to whatever their math is. A full 1300 pts above xbone at the same level with one fewer star.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

How about skill levels? That's a huge power boost.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Fix posted:

I guess I don’t understand power rankings. I just t7’d the shield medic and she’s apparently the same strength as Drax according to whatever their math is. A full 1300 pts above xbone at the same level with one fewer star.

If it's like GoH, it's a calculation of weighted skills, level, star level, etc, to try and show how powerful a toon will be for the role they play. So with Shield Medic, since she's a healer, her heal skill will be weighed more heavily, since that's her role.

In GoH this number has been tweaked a few times, one major one last year completely changing everything (for the better), so it's not a perfect system, and will probably be adjusted a few times here, too.

I do not believe the actual calculations have been released for this game, yet.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Hm, I guess she’s at 11 total levels to his 9. That might do it, but then she’s a full 2 levels behind Drax and she’s par with him.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
I had a dream last night that I lived in Canada and got a role playing Wolverine in a stage play about his life, but no one would give me a script and there were no rehearsals so I couldn't learn my lines and on the day of the play the director said my understudy would do it, but then it turned into a trivia game about Wolverine facts and I won. So that's what happens when you go to bed then stay up an extra hour playing Strike Force on your pillow.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

Fix posted:

Hm, I guess she’s at 11 total levels to his 9. That might do it, but then she’s a full 2 levels behind Drax and she’s par with him.

It seems like gear tier gives a bigger score boost than star ratings or levels.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Just got Gamora to 5* :woop:

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

an adult beverage posted:

It seems like gear tier gives a bigger score boost than star ratings or levels.

Sure. I’m saying they’re all the same gear tier and getting pretty different results.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Depending on the skills, they are worth way more than a couple levels.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

RosaParksOfDip posted:

Depending on the skills, they are worth way more than a couple levels.

Sounds reasonable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

davebo posted:

I had a dream last night that I lived in Canada and got a role playing Wolverine in a stage play about his life, but no one would give me a script and there were no rehearsals so I couldn't learn my lines and on the day of the play the director said my understudy would do it, but then it turned into a trivia game about Wolverine facts and I won. So that's what happens when you go to bed then stay up an extra hour playing Strike Force on your pillow.

This is the true definition of living the dream.

• Locked thread