Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!

I can't decide on the title:
'Battle of the Cauliflower'
or
'Boopums'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

DavidAlltheTime posted:

I can't decide on the title:
'Battle of the Cauliflower'
or
'Boopums'

Battle of the Boopums?

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i believe it was here in BYOB that someone posted an amazing illustration of the death star in the sky above endor from ROTJ in this cool style i can't quite describe, like lots of lil black dots on a white background i guess, all in a circular shape, does anyone know what I'm talking about? and if so, could anyone share this with me? i desperately wanted to put it on a t shirt but i lost the image when my laptop died :(

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
macnult, your gorgeous chameleon kinda reminds me of this star wars image, it was a similar sort of style, very cool and beautiful

the bsd boys
Probation
Can't post for 375 days!

Gatekeeper posted:

i believe it was here in BYOB that someone posted an amazing illustration of the death star in the sky above endor from ROTJ in this cool style i can't quite describe, like lots of lil black dots on a white background i guess, all in a circular shape, does anyone know what I'm talking about? and if so, could anyone share this with me? i desperately wanted to put it on a t shirt but i lost the image when my laptop died :(

das me. you caught me on the one day a year i'm on these forums

had it for sale on shirts for a minute there but disney is quick with the takedown notices. feel free to do one up yourself though

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Heck yeah.

Gatekeeper

Crumpet Strumpet posted:

das me. you caught me on the one day a year i'm on these forums

had it for sale on shirts for a minute there but disney is quick with the takedown notices. feel free to do one up yourself though

haha wow no kidding? that's a bummer, considering how many absurd nerdstuff mashup t-shirts are advertised all over social media

such an amazing picture <3

Skypizza

Geek
This should be kramer somehow

PSD + Broken Tablet

The golden fruit houses the worms.

Rushi

by Smythe
those colors are super cool in byob :3:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rushi

by Smythe
i'm having a rough day with the digi art >: ( gotta find a font and decide how/if i'm gonna do the stands color, and find the cutest pink that prints

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Rushi posted:

i'm having a rough day with the digi art >: (

me too. can I buy some lemonade

Rushi

by Smythe
here u go we upgraded our center

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
but now i have to ask how much it costs!

Rushi

by Smythe
tiny quarter pls

Manifisto

hm now i want lemonade too

Flavius Aetass
hey byob, have some pie to go with your lemonade

Manifisto

Flavius Belisarius posted:

hey byob, have some pie to go with your lemonade

:eyepop: nice pie

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
I made a card game for my niece & nephew:

Rushi

by Smythe

DavidAlltheTime posted:

this game looks incredible

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
oh my gosh i didn't even know it was a gif :,)

Rushi

by Smythe
blah nvm those were huge ill repost soon

----------------

Android Blues

working on some more animated monsters!

Macnult

Android Blues posted:

working on some more animated monsters!

Looks good! Kind of reminds me of a monster hookah or something

Grimwit

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!

Drew this little rat dude, who is my Dwarf Fortress Adventure Mode character.
There's, like, a whole race of rat-people in my world. :dance:

Fall down seven times, get up eight.

Manifisto

very cool!

ty nesamdoom!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Grimwit posted:

Drew this little rat dude, who is my Dwarf Fortress Adventure Mode character.
There's, like, a whole race of rat-people in my world. :dance:

There are non-dwarf PC's in Dwarf Fortress? What a wild time to be alive.

Edit: Also, this Adventure Mode appears to not have a fortress. That may be a step too far.

Papa Was A Video Toaster fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Apr 24, 2018

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Skypizza posted:

This should be kramer somehow

PSD + Broken Tablet

Kramer by Hirohiko Araki.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

DavidAlltheTime posted:

I want a signature with the wildcard now, but I need to wait until Summer. :(

sliami

for school we're doing a concept for a film or game based around the survivors of an apocalypse.

mine was a new ice age caused by the old ones, and two of the survivors i made were a girl who'll eat anything (inc. dead cthulhus)

and the other is part of a gang who harpoons them down, kind of like monster hunters

denied

sliami

drew an SA chinch!

denied

Manifisto

sliami posted:

drew an SA chinch!

this is great

ty nesamdoom!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

sliami posted:

drew an SA chinch!

I am in lurf.

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Flavius Aetass
nooo :(

Grimwit

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!

Some dorfs from my DF game.
From left to right...

Log Bane: Survivor of a falling log with in the first month of the fort.
Rarg: The Expedition Leader and laziest dude.
Rovod: Golden Boy of the fort and romantic MVP.

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I made this sculpture out of H0 Scale railroad guys. It is called "Bavarian Interrogation" and it is about 1 inch wide.

You should listen to this song while looking at it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prnED-wFQyA

I mean, ideally you should have the thing in your hand and bring it up to your face while you look at it and listen to the music, for the full effect.

twoday fucked around with this message at 21:35 on May 9, 2018

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

not ready

that’s incredible!

Rushi

by Smythe
so much in this world is good

----------------

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

twoday posted:

I made this sculpture out of H0 Scale railroad guys. It is called "Bavarian Interrogation" and it is about 1 inch wide.

You should listen to this song while looking at it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prnED-wFQyA

I mean, ideally you should have the thing in your hand and bring it up to your face while you look at it and listen to the music, for the full effect.
OMG

I laughed harder at this than at anything I've seen in a while

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
We have all been in that situation at some point in our lives

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

• Locked thread