Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Kit Walker posted:

I read a while back that the vaccination rate among illegal immigrants was actually higher than the US average so if anything they’re doing us a favor

if you go here and take measles for an example, Mexico has a 98% vaccination rate and the USA has 92%.

So, yeah. I guess there aren't enough Mexicans with a Progressive Stupid alignment to be avoiding vaccinating their kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Skwirl posted:

Whatever happened with the statue they were trying to get put up next to a display of the 10 commandments or whatever?

It's in storage while the proposal works it's way through the bureaucracy in Arkansas. The ten commandments statue in question got taken out by some dude in his care a few months ago, but is do to be replaced soon.

Judas Horse
Mar 24, 2018

ey im walkin simulator here
Less "idiots of social media" and more "social media were the idiots all along" in the form of twitter shadowbanning.

https://twitter.com/Mlickles/status/988267741751664640

(I have no idea if this will embed correctly but....drat, Twitter)

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

thanks

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
thank mr. skeltal :skeltal:

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

Your Computer posted:

thank mr skeltal :skeltal:

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?
Mods, ban this sick filth.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I mean, how often do humans say "thanks" online? None, because everyone is a jackass online. Ergo anyone who does is a replicant bot.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Players screaming at the ref is the best thing about baseball.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Don’t talk to pigs. Got it.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
It was only a matter of time (Regarding Toronto van attack today)

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

It was only a matter of time (Regarding Toronto van attack today)

I ride a bike to work everyday so I don't see the issue.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Skwirl posted:

I ride a bike to work everyday so I don't see the issue.

If they're not able to go 100 then they can't drive on the highway, so really unless you're taking the most dangerous route to work on your bike, you will end up with more vans passing way too loving close.

Ban all vans, imo.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Asiina posted:

If they're not able to go 100 then they can't drive on the highway, so really unless you're taking the most dangerous route to work on your bike, you will end up with more vans passing way too loving close.

Ban all vans, imo.

The number of times I've been cut off by some rear end in a top hat driving alone in a car designed to seat at least 7 people makes me want to buy a hand gun

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm the guy who conveniently forgets that vehicles weren't invented specifically to kill things efficiently.

Unless he uses guns to transport goods and people from one location to another. I don't want to be that guy.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Picnic Princess posted:

Unless he uses guns to transport goods and people from one location to another.

Circus performer?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm the guy who conveniently forgets that vehicles weren't invented specifically to kill things efficiently.

Unless he uses guns to transport goods and people from one location to another. I don't want to be that guy.

Enough people have tried to kill me with their car/truck that I want to shoot one of them in the face.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

T-man posted:

I mean, how often do humans say "thanks" online? None, because everyone is a jackass online. Ergo anyone who does is a replicant bot.

I say tia, thanks in advance for whne I'm too lazy to find a gif or some picture for a post and ask some other user to find it for me.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The assault vans thing is a person being sarcastic over 10 people getting killed and 15 injured by a van in Toronto today.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

T-man posted:

True, I'm an emotionless droid and say thanks all the time for people explaining things since they go over my head all the time.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
I have another one but it's too horrible to share here so this one will have to do

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Deceitful Penguin posted:

I have another one but it's too horrible to share here so this one will have to do

Academic Leftist v. Old Skool Leftist; FIGHT!

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

rip barbara bush

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The problem with getting a kitten still in the box is you have to get the mother cat with it.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
That person will be bored with the kitten within a week. There's easily two red flags to pet ownership there in a single sentence. Cheap and just born.

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl

Push El Burrito posted:

The problem with getting a kitten still in the box is you have to get the mother cat with it.

Well. Maybe you do. Maybe you don't.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Yes please my teacher needs to be arrested for teaching us feminism

One of the two main types of teen posts in r/legaladvice, the other being "I want to sue my parents for restricting my gaming"

lol

zoux has a new favorite as of 15:07 on Apr 24, 2018

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Zesty posted:

That person will be bored with the kitten within a week. There's easily two red flags to pet ownership there in a single sentence. Cheap and just born.

I can't imagine paying for a cat. We've had them all my life and they've always just been strays that decided they preferred living with us to starving.

Hell I'm pretty sure my current cat was stolen from someone. Went to the girlfriends mom's house and there was this pathetic meowing outside and I found this tiny little kitten and took him and now he's an rear end in a top hat cat who thinks he's top of the food chain.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

zoux posted:

Yes please my teacher needs to be arrested for teaching us feminism

If we ban teaching feminism, let's also ban creationism and pretending the US hasn't had a horrible history of oppression and murder, please.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Admiral Joeslop posted:

If we ban teaching feminism, let's also ban creationism and pretending the US hasn't had a horrible history of oppression and murder, please.

If they ban feminism then they'll ban evolution and anything that paints the US in a bad light (except for the War of Northern Aggression of course).

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Admiral Joeslop posted:

"I like that idea, let's do that"
-Crivelo, probably

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/988496004197617666

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/988525631037112321

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Of. loving. Course.

:smith:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

The rest of the world finding out about incels is going to be the worst thing that ever happened to them.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Thank goodness the Feds (I know this happened in Canada (I know the Canadians have Feds)) are going after dangerous groups like "Black Identity Extremists."

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Strange that he only called out basketball and not every single sport in existence. I wonder why that is?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Y'all are laughing about the incel uprising now but what happens when they start profiling people who just appear unfuckable? We'll all be doomed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

:qq: