Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

The game asks you to be a good mom and take care of the baby but then you can...slap the baby? You can drop the baby onto the floor, throw the baby into the dumpster, you can set the baby on fire. Get it? You can KILL the baby. I can't breathe, we're going to make millions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

Palpek posted:

The game asks you to be a good mom and take care of the baby but then you can...slap the baby? You can drop the baby onto the floor, throw the baby into the dumpster, you can set the baby on fire. Get it? You can KILL the baby. I can't breathe, we're going to make millions.

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

aba posted:

Look at the first trailer on the Steam page. You can even throw the baby into a dumpster. It's a terrible, terrible game.

Game of the year.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/818450/BOOBS_ON_ISLAND/

NSFW.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The boobs are clearly on women, though, not islands.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Yeah but the women are on the island, getting 5000 achievements

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

5000 sexy achievements :bigtran:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Lunethex posted:

Yeah but the women are on the island, getting 5000 achievements

Look mate, the game says "boobs on island" now where the gently caress is my geomammarian filth I paid good money for?

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

~ g a y L e s g a m e s ~

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

Look mate, the game says "boobs on island" now where the gently caress is my geomammarian filth I paid good money for?

The boobs are a metaphor, you're paying for top quality wordsmithing.

McSpanky posted:

~ g a y L e s g a m e s ~

Honestly out of everything, I was most disappointed in the fact the game is 10c too cheap.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Why would "Nazi-feminists" invade the island of lesbians? Wouldn't that already be their home base, according to the kind of person who would make that game?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Schubalts posted:

Why would "Nazi-feminists" invade the island of lesbians? Wouldn't that already be their home base, according to the kind of person who would make that game?

These are people not known for their logical skills.

You know, just saying.

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames

Palpek posted:

It’s $2. Insta-buy.

Who’s Your Daddy was UNBELIEVABLY fun when it was an extremely limited two-player online game that randomly assigned roles. Being a baby trying to kill yourself was ridiculously fun, as was frustrating other players as a dad.

Then they added way too many features, made it an 8-player game, let everyone choose their character, and suddenly it was no longer fun. Try to play it now and there’s nobody else online. It’s sad.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

bad day posted:

It’s $2. Insta-buy.

Who’s Your Daddy was UNBELIEVABLY fun when it was an extremely limited two-player online game that randomly assigned roles. Being a baby trying to kill yourself was ridiculously fun, as was frustrating other players as a dad.

Then they added way too many features, made it an 8-player game, let everyone choose their character, and suddenly it was no longer fun. Try to play it now and there’s nobody else online. It’s sad.

Sounds like it belonged in this thread its entire lifespan.

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames
I don’t know but I’d never experienced laughing maniacally at some complete stranger while I defiantly shove a fork in an electric socket before. It was ridiculously fun and then feature creep made it ridiculously unfun.

The idea that as a baby you were supposed to kill your self and the other player trying to stop you from doing so (taking away your fork, giving you a banana to counteract the bleach you drank) was surprisingly compelling. Also being a good daddy and quickly deploying child safety measures meant you got to watch the other player flail around helplessly.

Eventually it became dumb - they put in a pool, and new rooms, and it just became too complicated.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Only saw an ex something awful let's player play a little bit of it. Looked kind of funny.

There's something to be said for these early access games adding a lot of terrible features and becoming a different, worse game.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

OwlFancier posted:

The boobs are clearly on women, though, not islands.

But it's gaylesgames, the mark of quality that we've come to expect.

Schubalts posted:

Close to kinkshaming there.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Old Binsby
Jun 27, 2014

man if they put store simulator in there they've got a game on their hands that's literally infinitely replayable in the formal sense

The ratings aren't bad. Who buys this?? My 84-in-one 90s arcade handheld (which wasn't a gameboy, grandma) is starting to look positively attractive compared to this effort

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Well I’d certainly be interested in a better Steam store interface, so they’re at least adjacent to a good idea.

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

This is some galaxy brain achievement hunter poo poo.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

:wom:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

https://store.steampowered.com/app/841210/WW_Fantasy/

"in this game, the player is a hacker, get the command, to return to the headquarters to perform the task, nowwe must separate from our present friends, what's going to be interesting on the way?"

The only characters in the screenshots are anime girls in bikinis :shrug:

"...We also want to restore the development, but can not solve the problem of personnel funds and financial matter.Because the pressure of work in the game industry is huge, and the development of this project is even more intense. So some of the team members choose to give up the project. And we are not able to achieve full time development,the game has been developed without money.So it will drag all the time and eventually lead to a stagnation of the game."

I showed this to my wife and she said the game background almost reads like a suicide note and I can't disagree :stare:

edit: fixed the link

William Henry Hairytaint fucked around with this message at 20:19 on May 5, 2018

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

You linked "Human-Powered Spacecraft" :thunk:

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames

I’ve thought about this a bunch of times because during a sale - for example - I’ll actually spend more time shopping for games and buying them than I ever do actually playing them. If I look at my profile it seems I have tons of games but spent most of my time just playing a few of them.

If it were clever enough, and had some kind of procedural game generation engine that produced hilarious mash ups of game text/graphics/screenshots/etc in an endless variety, I could really see it as something I would play for hundreds of hours.

Because I’ve spent way more time reading steam threads and shopping for games than I do playing them.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
I wasn't even looking for lovely games, but Steam decided they need to be front and center on my loving feed.

Or if anime wolves aren't your cup of tits, how about BEGINNER'S GAME?

quote:

This game is retro 2D shooting mini game.But scenario mode do Implementation. Now,first story is delivering. but will deliver on updates May be Specification change from your review So please write review!

Four of the 6 starter images look like this.

OH LOOK AT THE GAMEPLAY.

He's charging motherfucking $13.49 for this piece of garbage posted:

くそげーみゅーじあむ latest work Beginner 's Game Finally released on Steam!
Implement scenario mode though it is a retro-like 2D shooting mini game!
In the story mode, it is a story depicting one soldier in 2105.
And maneuver the soldier's single military fighter and meet the enemies that attack one after another!

As far as I am delivering only the first episode, I will develop a story with future updates.
After fighting, the replay function seen on the menu screen, UserBGM function which can pass user's favorite music is also implemented.
I might change the specification from the voice of the user! What? Please keep reviewing rapidly!
If you want to taste the retro atmosphere, you may want to purchase it.
It may be a different thing when I saw it next time.
I am in beta testing.

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler
Well, it does say "the poo poo-game museum" in Japanese right there so at least they're being upfront about it.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

You can take walks on the school freely by VR Controller.
In addition, you can go up a school roof.
Then, you can jump off school roof whenever you like.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/748060/SchoolJump/

Neltharak
Jun 7, 2013

https://store.steampowered.com/app/855740/Bum_Simulator/

I'm going to play the poo poo out of this game.

PenguinSalsa
Nov 10, 2009

Neltharak posted:

"Bum Simulator posted:

Apart from your day-to-day survival you can enjoy many unique activities:

Discover your inner bum powers
Tame the infamous city pigeons
Solve the mystery of sewer rat people
Learn the secrets of Alcohol Alchemy
...and much more!

Dirty alleys, city streets, pawn shops, central park, subway and rat infested sewers. You can go wherever you want and whenever you like. Enjoy the open, crazy, urban sandbox. There are many secrets to uncover and achievements to unlock. Each location houses interesting characters with personal story lines and quests. There's no place for boredom in bum's life!

The gameplay video is art. Pre-ordered.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

PenguinSalsa posted:

The gameplay video is art. Pre-ordered.

As horrible as it may make me seem, I actually want to try play Bum Sim. Hopefully it comes with a demo...?

PenguinSalsa
Nov 10, 2009

CommissarMega posted:

As horrible as it may make me seem, I actually want to try play Bum Sim. Hopefully it comes with a demo...?

You're not alone.. I'd even be tempted to buy it if it showed up in a Steam sale just for the sheer absurdity.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Neltharak posted:

Yeah, why is this linked in this thread? That game looks legit interesting.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Came for dickbutt panhandling, stayed for bumwine hadoukens.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

https://store.steampowered.com/app/778700/Amorous/?snr=1_5_9__300

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

I can't believe they removed the sex scenes in Bum Simulator

Thejaff
Jun 14, 2002
Bines au lard

StabMasterArson posted:

You can take walks on the school freely by VR Controller.
In addition, you can go up a school roof.
Then, you can jump off school roof whenever you like.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/748060/SchoolJump/

This is actually the exact same map/school than the game Crystallize, which is a free Japanese learning game created by Cornell University computer students. I doubt they released that too, it's probably stolen assets.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/HuniePotDev/status/997257011384340482

This is interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time

Does Valve actually publish those guidelines anywhere? No sympathy for the Huniepop guy but VR Kanojo is still happily funneling money through valve to infamous rape sim devs, so

Randallteal fucked around with this message at 02:53 on May 18, 2018