Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

more deets on the arrest of thread favorite, the asian nazi

https://twitter.com/egavactip/status/988788231025065989

see, the cops busted him because he's not white

is this more or less hilarious than the undocumented trump-loving evangelical preacher who was still insisting THIS IS ALL GOD’S PLAN as he got sent back to mexico

e: i can't wait for rahowa kobayashi to be back in south korea without knowing a lick of the language, knowing how he beat his mom for speaking it :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 30 days!)

The things Sam Hyde has done to his body are way funnier than any of his dime a dozen youtube vids.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

gains strategy: eat 20 mcgriddles a day (mcdonalds breakfast all day babeeeeeee) and then go roll around in whatever liquid I can find at a smithfield's hog factory

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 30 days!)

What if Sam Hyde is fully embracing the fascist death drive by seeking an early grave through parodying gains culture?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
here's a recent sam hyde video where he goes to the antique shop of one of the former/current/whatever MDE guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwhKrJ5jF8k&t=1221s

only really noteworthy because of the resentment and spite and just menace and hatred that's running throughout it

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
The worst thing about Incels is their lack of appreciation for Roasties.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

here's a recent sam hyde video where he goes to the antique shop of one of the former/current/whatever MDE guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwhKrJ5jF8k&t=1221s

only really noteworthy because of the resentment and spite and just menace and hatred that's running throughout it

One of the very first youtube videos Sam Hyde ever put on youtube (like 2010?) was the both of them going to thrift stores to scam "spics and nigs" for antique deals.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"pre-alt-right" era, when many people were enamored with him owning Ted talks or anime dorks or his mom or whatever.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
In classical societies incels were dealt with through a powerful marriage institution and general bleak authoritarianism, and in prehistoric societies they had extended families where they could get satisfaction from having nieces and nephews even if they couldn't have sons or daughters, but in neoliberalism you don't have either of those ways of addressing them so it's no surprise it's a growing problem

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Jeb! Repetition posted:

In classical societies incels were dealt with through a powerful marriage institution and general bleak authoritarianism, and in prehistoric societies they had extended families where they could get satisfaction from having nieces and nephews even if they couldn't have sons or daughters, but in neoliberalism you don't have either of those ways of addressing them so it's no surprise it's a growing problem

uh okay except we haven't had arranged medieval marriages for 99% of people the entire time we've been a country, so why are you acting like being a dork failure and not getting laid is some new neoliberal thing

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Flavius Belisarius posted:

uh okay except we haven't had arranged medieval marriages for 99% of people the entire time we've been a country, so why are you acting like being a dork failure and not getting laid is some new neoliberal thing

Jeb! Repetition is an incel, pass it on.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I'm not talking about arranged marriages specifically, but how marriage used to be a much more powerful/rigid institution in terms of premarital sex and divorce

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I think it has more to do with the fact that Incels can now congregate online and egg each other on.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

Jeb! Repetition is an incel, pass it on.

I'm not an incel and I'm not advocating for going back to traditionalist marriage which made everyone involved miserable

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I'm not talking about arranged marriages specifically, but how marriage used to be a much more powerful/rigid institution in terms of premarital sex and divorce

How the hell would that have helped? How is the guy who can't get laid in 2018 getting married outside of an arranged marriage in 1718?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

"pre-alt-right" era, when many people were enamored with him owning Ted talks or anime dorks or his mom or whatever.

his ted talk wasn't as funny as that ted talk that millionaire gave about how rich people don't actually create jobs that ted banned lol

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

They'd still be cucked or not getting laid in arranged marriages.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I'm pretty sure young people have been doing Unauthorized loving more or less constantly since time immemorial. Caesar Augustus had fits about the loss of sexual morality with the kids these those days.

E: his attempts to enforce a ban on premarital sex are his biggest high profile failure

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Jeb! Repetition posted:

that's because it was arranged by the two spouse's families

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

his ted talk wasn't as funny as that ted talk that millionaire gave about how rich people don't actually create jobs that ted banned lol

what's this?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

we need to return to the institution of the transfer of young girls as property from one family to another, to own the neolibs - jeb repetition

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxfAc52ZZLc

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Some oligarch have a talk about how the oligarchs aren't going to create jobs, and TED hellbanned it. No official policy, just consistently not getting around to posting the video anywhere ever for years.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Al! posted:

we need to return to the institution of the transfer of young girls as property from one family to another, to own the neolibs - jeb repetition

Like I said in my other post I'm not in favor of going back to that. My solution is to stop atomizing people from their families through suburbs and forcing them to move for jobs, and to give people some way to contribute to their community so they have something to live for even if they can't have kids

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Female enslavement generates male solidarity

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Roasties are called "Lustful" in CK.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Also it'd probably help if we stopped telling kids stories where the only way to be happy is through a relationship. In pop culture we've gotten away from the specific trope where the male protagonist gets a girl as a reward for his journey, which is good, although all the high profile incels right now were still kids when that was popular

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

We could be a society where entire communities get together in the square every night for wild orgies like our randy caveperson forebears and these guys still wouldn't get any. Likely because they're either out self-sabotaging themselves because of their perception of :females: or at home on the Internet hating all the people who actually have sex and bragging about how pure and evolved they are despite holding onto the literal worst aspects of our caveperson forebears (authoritarianism, tribalism, sexism, etc).

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Like I said in my other post I'm not in favor of going back to that. My solution is to stop atomizing people from their families through suburbs and forcing them to move for jobs, and to give people some way to contribute to their community so they have something to live for even if they can't have kids

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Also it'd probably help if we stopped telling kids stories where the only way to be happy is through a relationship. In pop culture we've gotten away from the specific trope where the male protagonist gets a girl as a reward for his journey, which is good, although all the high profile incels right now were still kids when that was popular

so what you're actually saying is that we need a radically new approach to marriage and family divorced from the traditional and classical models

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Hanauer also wrote an article about how being rich won't save you from the guillotines and so the wealthy need to work to make society more equitable or they get their heads chopped off.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

From what I've seen that was at its very worst during the 80s before I was born. Just a parade of meek male protagonists crushing from afar on some girl and then by being nice to her/saving the day she decides they earned her love at the end

Al! posted:

so what you're actually saying is that we need a radically new approach to marriage and family divorced from the traditional and classical models

Yeah. Based on the prehistoric model

BurntCornMuffin posted:

We could be a society where entire communities get together in the square every night for wild orgies like our randy caveperson forebears and these guys still wouldn't get any. Likely because they're either out self-sabotaging themselves because of their perception of :females: or at home on the Internet hating all the people who actually have sex and bragging about how pure and evolved they are despite holding onto the literal worst aspects of our caveperson forebears (authoritarianism, tribalism, sexism, etc).

Yeah they still wouldn't be having sex but they'd have better ways to cope with it (also cave people were egalitarian and not authoritarian)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
So I hopped over to 4chan to see what /pol/ and /r9k/ thought of the incel terror attack and it turns out that the entire site has been hosed for the past like eight hours for reasons that are not apparently clear.

What do the other alt-right havens think about the newly open war on Chads and Stacies?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

McGlockenshire posted:

So I hopped over to 4chan to see what /pol/ and /r9k/ thought of the incel terror attack and it turns out that the entire site has been hosed for the past like eight hours for reasons that are not apparently clear.

lol someone's getting investigated

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

McGlockenshire posted:

What do the other alt-right havens think about the newly open war on Chads and Stacies?

The hardcore incels are reacting how you'd expect, saying he's the second coming of the supreme gentleman etc. The small splinter faction that's against the beta uprising (braincels) is upset that this is making them look so bad

And yeah 4chan always freezes their database when one of their posters goes on a rampage

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Al! posted:

lol someone's getting investigated

:getin:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
the idea of roasties should be the "it gets better" of inceldom, i don't know why they're so mad about it

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Jeb! Repetition posted:

The hardcore incels are reacting how you'd expect, saying he's the second coming of the supreme gentleman etc. The small splinter faction that's against the beta uprising (braincels) is upset that this is making them look so bad

And yeah 4chan always freezes their database when one of their posters goes on a rampage

I assume by this time they've got a script or like a Jenkins job so it's a one-button affair

"BREAKING NEWS..."

"Oh goddammit *click*"

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

the idea of roasties should be the "it gets better" of inceldom, i don't know why they're so mad about it

My theory is that for a lot of incels it's not actually specifically about the sex. They want a relationship and sex is the synecdoche

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

business hammocks posted:

Two high-profile spree killings by white supremacists working independently of one another within the same 24-hour period and nobody can even mouth the words.

Incels != white supremacists necessarily. Unless the dude was a Canadian Nazi in addition to an incel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Jeb! Repetition posted:

My theory is that for a lot of incels it's not actually specifically about the sex. They want a relationship and sex is the synecdoche

It's more than that, they want status.