Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Who the hell is paying $8 for a cup of coffee in New York who isn't a rich fucker with money to burn on useless crap?

I spend about a month out of every year in NYC. Living there is expensive when it comes to rent (and you don't want to own a car), but actually providing the bare necessities like food, toiletries, and entertainment is no more expensive than in any other city. Even if you don't have raw ingredients in your house, it doesn't take a lot of effort to find a meal that costs $5 or less. If you're in Manhattan, you've probably got a place that sells a $2 slice of pizza and a soda can within walking distance. Here in Florida, I'd need to walk 30 minutes just to reach the nearest convenience store. If you don't have a car, you don't get groceries that you aren't willing to spend an Uber or 2 hours of bus transit on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

NYC resident chiming in to say I can get a cup of coffee and a pizza for under 8$ by literally walking across the street. Like, I am currently looking out my window at it.

And yeah it's expensive, but, like, that means 1,500$ a month and we have a doorman and a gym and poo poo included.

Of course Freep would never be able to handle this because it's Harlem so there are black and hispanic people around.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
People Very Nervous, Community Leaders In Brooklyn Warn Of Increased Bias Attacks Against Jews

quote:

Full Title:

‘People Are Very, Very Nervous’: Community Leaders In Brooklyn Warn Of Increased Bias Attacks Against Jews

Not much national news about the anti-Semitic crime wave in Brooklyn. Maybe if they were arrested in a Starbucks instead of getting mugged on the street there would be more press coverage. /S
1 posted on 04/24/2018 2:50:13 PM PDT by Kid Shelleen
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

The attackers are apparently Black, by the way.

quote:

To: Steely Tom

They blamed this on PDJT yet?

They're carefully tiptoeing around the unpleasant detail that it's black guys in Brooklyn who are beating up Jews but they're perfectly happy to let you think it's southern redneck Trump voters.

6 posted on 04/24/2018 2:58:11 PM PDT by Drew68
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

"Cattle car people" :stonklol:

quote:

To: Kid Shelleen

The cattle car people of Jewish Brooklyn can’t help but vote for POSs like Wilhelm (no not everyone there…a minority is smart enough to see). He’ll back the brother over them every time. He is like, or worse than Dinkins. Yet it takes a ‘crown heights riot’ to get them to vote for a ‘Giuliani ‘.

I don’t get it.

9 posted on 04/24/2018 3:09:06 PM PDT by Vaquero (Don't pick a fight with an old guy. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

And yet Jews will vote for Democrats by a margin of 3 to 1, without regard for the fact that it’s the Democrats who demand we import more Muslims, and who will support black anti-Jewish leaders like Farrakhan.

And then they will expect conservatives to save them.

18 posted on 04/24/2018 4:01:41 PM PDT by PapaBear3625 (Big governent is attractive to those who think that THEY will be in control of it.)

What they need is the magical protection of The Gun!

quote:

To: PapaBear3625

The only thing that will ACTUALLY save you is a nice friendly revolver (automatics take too much training) to blow ‘em away.

...........too bad you CAN’T (legally) in NYC.

(Doesn’t happen 50-60 miles north, though—where we have GUNS!)

19 posted on 04/24/2018 4:17:50 PM PDT by Flintlock (The ballot box STOLEN, our soapbox taken away--the BULLET BOX is left to us.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

Remember that liberals are the real racists.

quote:

Maybe they should take into consideration which party will PROTECT them from the animals, rather than living in fear that their kids might see a New Testament.

24 posted on 04/24/2018 5:51:46 PM PDT by BobL (I shop at Walmart and eat at McDonald's...I just don't tell anyone)

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

If only those drat Jews knew which side really cared about them. Oh also here is my conspiracy theory about George Soros and the Jews controlling media and world finance and also Jews live in New York because they don’t want their kids converting to the correct religion of Christianity by reading the New Testament. Still it’s so weird they don’t see us and our side as allies isn’t it?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

chitoryu12 posted:

Who the hell is paying $8 for a cup of coffee in New York who isn't a rich fucker with money to burn on useless crap?

I spend about a month out of every year in NYC. Living there is expensive when it comes to rent (and you don't want to own a car), but actually providing the bare necessities like food, toiletries, and entertainment is no more expensive than in any other city. Even if you don't have raw ingredients in your house, it doesn't take a lot of effort to find a meal that costs $5 or less. If you're in Manhattan, you've probably got a place that sells a $2 slice of pizza and a soda can within walking distance. Here in Florida, I'd need to walk 30 minutes just to reach the nearest convenience store. If you don't have a car, you don't get groceries that you aren't willing to spend an Uber or 2 hours of bus transit on.

You have to remember, these people are CHUDS, they likely try to eat at Trump's lovely diner as often as possible and think the crappy food they get is a result of the staff being morons and not Trump being a cheapskate

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Not that I would ever touch poop, but I really want to see how far a troll account bashing elitist Manhattan landlords could go.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
It's question time with Free Republic Dot Com!

Question for the Devout Christian: Would You Attend a Gay Wedding?

quote:

To: SeekAndFind
would you go to a pedophile’s ‘wedding’ of an underage person? or to a wedding of a bestiality practitioner as they wed a goat?

Just because ‘gay marriage is legal’ according to an anti-God ruling does NOT mean it is moral or acceptable

15 posted on 4/24/2018, 11:57:45 AM by Bob434

quote:

Comment #16 Removed by Moderator

quote:

Would i drink battery acid?

76 posted on 4/24/2018, 2:20:53 PM by ravenwolf (Left lane drivers and tailgaters have the smallest brains in the world.)

quote:

To: SgtHooper
If it’s your kid? Still no. Work on deprogramming them.

79 posted on 4/24/2018, 2:23:04 PM by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up. ....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

quote:

Might as well ask a Christian, “would you attend a satanic mass?”

127 posted on 4/25/2018, 9:05:54 AM by fwdude (History has no 'sides;' you're thinking of geometry.)

quote:

I just had another thought. What's good for the goose.... Homo-leftist are famous for their disruptive, inane public tantrums. Well, here's a chance to go to such a mock "wedding" - but in protest.
When and if the officiant utters the traditionally obligatory solicitation of whether anyone sees any reason why the two cannot be joined, stand up and yell:
"Yes, I do. They are two dudes, for God's sake!!! What is WRONG with you people?"

Then turn around and storm out.

151 posted on 4/25/2018, 10:12:45 AM by fwdude (History has no 'sides;' you're thinking of geometry.)

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
...and then they complain/wonder why they spend the holidays alone.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
Six months and change until November.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
I need Freeper tears when they cry about how alone they are after estranging themselves from their family due to their own lovely views. Just directly to the veins.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

Ubiquitous_ posted:

I need Freeper tears when they cry about how alone they are after estranging themselves from their family due to their own lovely views. Just directly to the veins.

There were a lot of posts in that thread along those lines, they just took a defiant "Heh, I've been asked, but I just threw away the invitation! And let them know it was against my religion, and that I can't accept any hell-bound sinner! I'm normal!" tone. Unfortunately, you usually only see those sorts of freeper tears around the holiday season, when their bravado is truly stripped away and they need to confront the fact that their daughters don't want them near their grandkids.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
It's always two dudes in their mind.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

There were a lot of posts in that thread along those lines, they just took a defiant "Heh, I've been asked, but I just threw away the invitation! And let them know it was against my religion, and that I can't accept any hell-bound sinner! I'm normal!" tone. Unfortunately, you usually only see those sorts of freeper tears around the holiday season, when their bravado is truly stripped away and they need to confront the fact that their daughters don't want them near their grandkids.

I know a couple years back, pre-Trump-election, the tears were flowing more freely. After the Trump election, there's definitely more fronts put up and less admissions of this stuff. I think it made them more resolute in what they feel was "their" decision in not being around family for the holidays.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Ubiquitous_ posted:

How about some general societal ostracization:

Judge: Bars are allowed to throw out Trump supporters

quote:

So much for the fake opposition to discrimination.

Leftists are the queens of hypocrisy.

2 posted on 4/25/2018, 10:00:16 PM by fwdude (History has no 'sides;' you're thinking of geometry.)

quote:

Let’s see—That means I can assume that all Blacks and Hispanics are Democrats and I don’t have to rent to them because political discrimination is OK.

Sweet!

3 posted on 4/25/2018, 10:00:59 PM by Arm_Bears (Hey, Rocky--Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!)

quote:

To: Ciaphas Cain
This is the whole problem with civil rights laws - now that they’ve included women, homosexuals and working in transgenders - everybody BUT white males gets carte Blanche access to everything - and only white males can be discriminated against as seen here.

Revoke the civil rights laws or restrict them to race status only as originally intended.

As it is now - there are no equal rights in this country.

14 posted on 4/25/2018, 10:10:09 PM by Skywise

quote:

Wait, what?!? A "judge" ruled against "freedom of speech" because there is no rule against discrimination based on political speech? This moron is not fit to clean a real judge's shoes. How can his stupid-*ss be thrown off the bench?

25 posted on 4/25/2018, 10:18:21 PM by so_real ( "The Congress of the United States recommends and approves the Holy Bible for use in all schools.")

quote:

I’ve always thought that judges should be used for medical experiments. Think about it...they’re cheap, plentiful and nobody would miss them.

27 posted on 4/25/2018, 10:19:15 PM by VR-21

quote:

This ruling is correct. For instance, if you are a landlord you can ask what political party they are a member of, and who they voted for last in last election.... and refuse to rent to a person solely on that response.

36 posted on 4/25/2018, 10:23:37 PM by kjam22

quote:

A baker asks during conversation with a couple over their "wedding" cake, who they supported in the election, they say Hillary or Sanders, the baker can now, according to this judge, kick them out for their political views.
Yes this is correct.... if the baker kicks out EVERYONE with those political views. BTW.. gay is not a political view, it is a class of people according to the law. But the baker is free to deny service to every democrat.

57 posted on 4/25/2018, 10:33:19 PM by kjam22

quote:

This whole “protected class” BS is an affront to the 14th Amendment, in my inexpert opinion. It’s a cop-out way for government to enforce identity politics to favored groups.

58 posted on 4/25/2018, 10:33:21 PM by NohSpinZone (First thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers)

quote:

Sweet! I no longer have to rent to any registered democrat.
This has always been the law. You have always been free to ask, and deny based on political affiliation.

59 posted on 4/25/2018, 10:34:17 PM by kjam22

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Cactus posted:

How about some general societal ostracization:

Freep: in my inexpert opinion,

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
That is some glorious schadenfreude. They've believed erroneously all along that their political beliefs protected them from discrimination.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Why am I not surprised at least one Freeper is a Warhammer 40k fan judging by his user name?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Cactus posted:

To: Ciaphas Cain
This is the whole problem with civil rights laws - now that they’ve included women, homosexuals and working in transgenders - everybody BUT white males gets carte Blanche access to everything - and only white males can be discriminated against as seen here.

Revoke the civil rights laws or restrict them to race status only as originally intended.

As it is now - there are no equal rights in this country.

14 posted on 4/25/2018, 10:10:09 PM by Skywise

:allears:

Capn Jobe
Jan 18, 2003

That's right. Here it is. But it's like you always have compared the sword, the making of the sword, with the making of the character. Cuz the stronger, the stronger it will get, right, the stronger the steel will get, with all that, and the same as with the character.
Soiled Meat

Cythereal posted:

Why am I not surprised at least one Freeper is a Warhammer 40k fan judging by his user name?

I took a liking to 40k a dozen or so years ago while studying abroad in the UK. I had always kind of figured that, like Judge Dredd, a lot of 40k was based on parody. In the case of Dredd, it pretty clearly started as a parody of US culture and law enforcement. The Imperium in 40k is essentially a parody of Catholicism, or at least began that way. I haven't kept up with Warhammer politics.

So either I'm an idiot, or that guy is. Regardless, that's what I have to say about that; let's not start a 40k derail.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

This is some peak distilled Freep right here. They interpret "giving everyone the same opportunities that white men alone enjoyed for decades" as "TAKIN AWAY THE RIGHTS OF THE WHITE MAN :qq:". Everything's a zero-sum game.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Freep: This is the whole problem with civil rights laws

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
"If everybody's equal, nobody's equal." - Famous Smart Man Who Was Probably White

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

KANYE WEST–REVOLUTIONARY IN THE MAKING?-Hell hath no fury like Progressives spurned by blacks

So Kanye did a thing...

quote:

To: SJackson

I don't trust this guy, and I won't be surprised if he does a 180 and starts excoriating Trump next week, or tomorrow.

That said, if he really is on board the Trump Train, expect some very nasty stuff about his personal life to come out in the MSM.

4 posted on 04/24/2018 5:53:10 AM PDT by Steely Tom ([Seth Rich] == [the Democrat's John Dean])

quote:

To: Opinionated Blowhard

No one is arguing that Kanye West is a conservative hero. You misunderstood the piece which was about signs of cracking in the democrats’ monopoly over blacks.

7 posted on 04/24/2018 6:05:42 AM PDT by School of Rational Thought
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

Spot on. This is seismic.

A major player in the black culture just announced the Emperor has no clothes. Black teens just got red pilled.

8 posted on 04/24/2018 6:06:24 AM PDT by Basket_of_Deplorables (Trump has implemented Supply Side Economics!!!)

:airquote:"blacks"

quote:

I wish “blacks” had stood up when their own said all those things, and even worse, about Condoleeza Rice, but I guess better late than never.

14 posted on 04/24/2018 6:15:21 AM PDT by wbarmy (I chose to be a sheepdog once I saw what happens to the sheep.)

quote:

I don’t trust this guy, and I won’t be surprised if he does a 180 and starts excoriating Trump next week, or tomorrow.

Agree. Wasn’t Rush touting Charles Barkely as a conservative several years ago and that didn’t pan out so well.

16 posted on 04/24/2018 6:35:10 AM PDT by BobinIL
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: BobinIL

Who knows...next week the same group singing his praises may tell him to “just shut up and sing” if he veers off course.

18 posted on 04/24/2018 6:46:32 AM PDT by Carpe Cerevisi
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

The bravest people in America today — the ones who will receive the most hate and invective— are blacks who publicly announce they are conservative and Jews who announce they are Christian.

Their families and friends would consider becoming a Hare Krishna or a skinhead lesbian just another lifestyle choice, but becoming a black conservative? Heresy.

25 posted on 04/24/2018 8:13:25 AM PDT by tom h

Any day now!

quote:

Democrats panic when blacks think independently.

In national elections the Dems routinely get 90-95% of the black vote. For every 10 points that goes to the GOP, the national percentage falls by a point. So if the percentage ever fell to 65-35 then the Dems will lose 3 points and never win another national election. God forbid it ever becomes 50-50, as it should someday.

26 posted on 04/24/2018 8:16:44 AM PDT by tom h

quote:

To: tom h

“In national elections the Dems routinely get 90-95% of the black vote.”

Like chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.

34 posted on 04/25/2018 5:00:59 AM PDT by RipSawyer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

A step-by-step guide to how Kanye West became a hero of the pro-Trump Internet

Some Freepers remain skeptical.

quote:

To: Drew68

A hero?

Oh Barf. Kanye is - and always will be - a thug.

3 posted on 04/23/2018 3:06:05 PM PDT by Responsibility2nd

quote:

To: SoFloFreeper

Hero is a strong word, but Kanye deserves some credit for showing a willingness to break free from the Marxist straightjacket that has snared most of the Hollywood elite. He’s a free thinker and a big admirer of Trump.

I’ve long said that Trump can win the majority of the black vote in 2020 and Kanye May well play a big role in doing just that

7 posted on 04/23/2018 3:08:40 PM PDT by WashingtonFire (President Trump - it's like having your dad as President)

quote:

To: SoFloFreeper

Victories are victories. We welcome people who leave the liberal plantation. They pay a huge price for doing so.

16 posted on 04/23/2018 3:35:04 PM PDT by Luke21

Taqiyya! :freep:

quote:

I don’t trust them. I think it’s a new kind of non-Muslim taqiyya. “By any means necessary” means exactly what it says!

21 posted on 04/23/2018 3:58:52 PM PDT by equaviator (There's nothing like the universe to bring you down to earth.)

quote:

Pretty much agree. I see these celebs as tools, and their value comes from whether they help or hinder the accomplishment of what I want to see happen. The best tools work reliably every time and you can depend on them, others like you get at Harbor Freight may be crappy and unreliable but at times get the job done as well.

Best not to worship tools or celebrities.

22 posted on 04/23/2018 4:03:58 PM PDT by bigbob
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Responsibility2nd

Remember what people said, including freepers, about Donald Trump a few years ago? Pro abortion, crude, rude, immoral, liar, couldn’t be trusted.

I don’t know Kanye West. He has said good things about Republicans and Conservative ideas in the past. This is not his first time.

Verify but Verify right now.

23 posted on 04/23/2018 4:18:18 PM PDT by spintreebob

:females:!

quote:

“Golddigger” is required listening for every man with money before they date any female.

25 posted on 04/23/2018 6:15:35 PM PDT by montag813

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Boy, do those doubters have egg on their faces now!

quote:

Remember what people said, including freepers, about Donald Trump a few years ago? Pro abortion, crude, rude, immoral, liar, couldn’t be trusted.

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Apr 26, 2018

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Honestly did anyone have to look at any of those before knowing the answer?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Why it's almost like straight Christian white males have all the power or something the way they have to give extra benefits to people I and other straight Christian white males poo poo on routinely

Jagged Jim posted:

No one is arguing that Kanye West is a conservative hero. You misunderstood the piece which was about signs of cracking in the democrats’ monopoly over blacks.

7 posted on 04/24/2018 6:05:42 AM PDT by School of Rational Thought

Except everyone below you that is
Watching conservatives stumble over each other to lick some celeb's rear end every time they do a thing is just priceless because they either despised them with a white hot fire prior or will turn on those celebs the second they don't toe the line and claim they always hated "celeb XYZ".

quote:

The bravest people in America today — the ones who will receive the most hate and invective— are blacks who publicly announce they are conservative and Jews who announce they are Christian.

Their families and friends would consider becoming a Hare Krishna or a skinhead lesbian just another lifestyle choice, but becoming a black conservative? Heresy.

That would make them not Jews, bright boy. Just like Christ wasn't a Christian

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Apr 26, 2018

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Capn Jobe posted:

I took a liking to 40k a dozen or so years ago while studying abroad in the UK. I had always kind of figured that, like Judge Dredd, a lot of 40k was based on parody. In the case of Dredd, it pretty clearly started as a parody of US culture and law enforcement. The Imperium in 40k is essentially a parody of Catholicism, or at least began that way. I haven't kept up with Warhammer politics.

So either I'm an idiot, or that guy is. Regardless, that's what I have to say about that; let's not start a 40k derail.

It started taking itself seriously for a bit, with half-baked statements about how the Imperium was the result of everyone making the best choices possible, but it swerved around the other way more or less during recent years. When a couple of people told 40k writers about something the Imperium did or was doing was never going to work out, the official response was: Yeah, that's the point. The Imperium is stupid and broken and doesn't work.

Anyway, like you said enough derailing. Kjam22 sounds like he had his work cut out for him in that thread. I'm surprised more businesses haven't used the "No Democrats" angle to get around their restrictions on bigotry.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

SocketWrench posted:

That would make them not Jews, bright boy. Just like Christ wasn't a Christian

Never heard of Jews for Jesus?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Reminder that original 40k had an ork chieftain named after Margaret Thatcher.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Cactus posted:

quote:

Let’s see—That means I can assume that all Blacks and Hispanics are Democrats and I don’t have to rent to them because political discrimination is OK.

Sweet!

3 posted on 4/25/2018, 10:00:59 PM by Arm_Bears (Hey, Rocky--Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!)

Hannity Parachute spotted

Karma Comedian fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Apr 27, 2018

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
I used to work in the design studio at GW, the original writers had all grown up on 2000AD comics and militant-lefty politics (for the most part). You'd see the sculptors and the artists with a bunch of ABC Warriors posters in their rooms as moodboards for example.The original (Rogue Trader era) WH40K was basically a crazy mish-mash of anarchic concepts that didn't really mesh well. Then there was a period where they overexplained stuff to try some proper worldbuilding. When we wrote 3rd ed, it was an attempt to add a bit more mystery to the setting, darken some of the brighter lights that had been shone on it and go to a more explicitly grimdark and gothic place instead of the freewheeling madlibs that had characterised previous editions.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Ziv Zulander posted:

Never heard of Jews for Jesus?

Jews for Jesus is different though. Jews admitting their Christians makes them Christians. Jews for Jesus just claims Jesus was a Jewish messiah but doesn't adopt the whole Christian rewrite

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Helen Highwater posted:

I used to work in the design studio at GW, the original writers had all grown up on 2000AD comics and militant-lefty politics (for the most part). You'd see the sculptors and the artists with a bunch of ABC Warriors posters in their rooms as moodboards for example.The original (Rogue Trader era) WH40K was basically a crazy mish-mash of anarchic concepts that didn't really mesh well. Then there was a period where they overexplained stuff to try some proper worldbuilding. When we wrote 3rd ed, it was an attempt to add a bit more mystery to the setting, darken some of the brighter lights that had been shone on it and go to a more explicitly grimdark and gothic place instead of the freewheeling madlibs that had characterised previous editions.

It was good. Good job.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
efb

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

quote:

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Ocrassus posted:

It was good. Good job.

This person is the reason we don't have Squats anymore. Shame on them!

(Naw. Though I wouldn't mind some of the fun and crazier aspects )

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Jew can refer to an ethnic group as well, so the interpretation is probably meant as an ethnic jew adopting a christian religion. I think Bob Dylan was a such case at some point.

Also, jew is sometimes used synonymously with Israeli, but that’s another stupid can of worms.

Also also, a black conservative is either stupidly rich or just plain stupid.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

And in Kanye's case sometimes both. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Friends, we've all heard the stories... We know what's it's like out there for Jews who come to their senses and accept Christ...