Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Lurking Haro posted:

An ice cream cone. Look at their feet.

Actually he's asking about the cock in the little boy statues hands.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

DandyLion posted:

Actually he's asking about the cock in the little boy statues hands.

I assumed he couldn't see what else it could be besides a cock.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

That's some terrible CPR form. All her effort is going into her rear end and not into, y'know, actual chest compressions.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

That's some terrible CPR form. All her effort is going into her rear end and not into, y'know, actual chest compressions.

:wrong:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Yeah you're supposed to do it with your arms, right? The smallest, most easily fatigued muscle group possible to make those compressions is the right one, surely. Surely a tiny Japanese (?) lady should be using all of her upper body strength to push down on a very firm ribcage in order to keep blood pumping around the body.

in other words,

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

Lurking Haro posted:

I assumed he couldn't see what else it could be besides a cock.

She, and yes. Once you said it I could see it, but until then I had nothing other than cock.

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
I mean that CPR scene looks like they’re getting good chest compression depth and recoil, but I do question the sustainability of that much booty oomph. My quads and glutes always get sore after a long code, but maintaining a stable spine allows you to translate the power of your great muscles efficiently to either side of the hip fulcrum and completely unload your abs and lats from dynamic duties. Using your finer muscles for position and your broader muscles for power is just good body mechanics.

I am 700% gonna twerk like an inflatable tube guy next time I’m on a chest tho

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I always switched up and use triceps when my back got tired (I'm 6'5" so my back is poo poo anyways).

Never thought to use my rear end meat for compressions.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Memento posted:

Yeah you're supposed to do it with your arms, right? The smallest, most easily fatigued muscle group possible to make those compressions is the right one, surely. Surely a tiny Japanese (?) lady should be using all of her upper body strength to push down on a very firm ribcage in order to keep blood pumping around the body.

in other words,

Most people can manage to perform chest compressions without twerking or bending their arms.

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
I lost my scrub pants during compressions once. They were Greys Anatomy scrubs, nice fabric but elastic in the back of the waist, and the elastic had slowly degraded from all the disinfectant washes. So I was three cycles deep into destroying some poor old lady’s thorax like an immersion blender, the elastic let go, the pants made their escape, and the whole code team saw half my rear end before my coworker leaned over and gave me the world’s most merciful wedgie.

I know they say to put on clean underpants in case you go to the hospital, but

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

The horngus of a dongfish is attached by a scungle to a kind of dillsack (the nutte sac)

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
So I just tested the CPR twerk (on a dummy, not a human), and I'd definitely call it unsustainable. That much movement in the spine was starting to get painful after less than a minute.
But it seems to be working for her, so w/e.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Finding Deezo

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I dunno, I'm breather more heavily just watching it, so seems to be working for actual living folk..

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

is it supposed to somehow be cook?

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender
^^^ e: gently caress, beaten

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Istari posted:

So I just tested the CPR twerk (on a dummy, not a human), and I'd definitely call it unsustainable. That much movement in the spine was starting to get painful after less than a minute.
But it seems to be working for her, so w/e.

Probably works better when you're an animatronic like her

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

got quite a rod to go with those nuts

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

elise the great posted:

I am 700% gonna twerk like an inflatable tube guy next time I’m on a chest tho

Hey quit tryna pull my moves

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Panty Saluter posted:

got quite a rod to go with those nuts

We had a pet squirrel once and that dude had huge balls man.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I think that would work so much better in reverse.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

This one really tripped me up.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The Ape of Naples posted:

I think that would work so much better in reverse.

You can't use it in reverse, the flared base wouldn't fit. (It's a novelty dildo)

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

cult member at airport posted:

Don't shame my knee-high basketball shoes. They're orthepedic.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
That took way too long to unsee what it looks like.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

That took way too long to unsee what it looks like.

goes to show you anything can look like butts and thighs if you tone it enough

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

cult member at airport posted:

I really have no idea what this is even meant to be.

How is it not two dudes loving in a public bathroom?

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Horse Clocks posted:

It's a guy's calves photographed from the floor. What looks like pants that are pulled down are actually socks and a sneaker.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Horse Clocks posted:

I see a dude standing behind a pregnant woman. loving optional.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dixville posted:

The horngus of a dongfish is attached by a scungle to a kind of dillsack (the nutte sac)

I laffd

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
From the cursed images thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Keith Atherton posted:

From the cursed images thread

Didn’t see it at first. Now I have to work hard to see what it *really* is.

• Locked thread