Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

But he's got another cyber security expert who can prove he didn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

loving LOL.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

oh my god

it just keeps going

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Of course it's weev, why wouldn't it be...

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

oh my god

it just keeps going

This man is a goldmine of crazy

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

NBC News used this guy in their release defending Joy Reid. :lol:

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

JBP thinks that Jews are good because they have an intelligent shaped skull and a genetic predisposition for scheming

it's cool how his he tried to debunk a bunch of nazi poo poo and his conclusion ended up being "your methodologies are 100% sound, the only flaw is that you incorrectly identified the specific reason jews are a threat to the white race"

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
What if Joy Reid actually was hacked, by Jonathan Nichols?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Niwrad posted:

The right in this country is slowly siding with these mass murderers. The whole incident down in Florida was the start.

Of course people with things to lose will say the right things but there's a growing number who are pushing the "he had a point" stance.

Yeah there's a few magachuds I saw on Facebook posting some meme about the Florida shooter saying that maybe if people let the weird kid sit with them at lunch maybe this wouldn't have happened

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

do u know jenny posted:

Yeah there's a few magachuds I saw on Facebook posting some meme about the Florida shooter saying that maybe if people let the weird kid sit with them at lunch maybe this wouldn't have happened

People in his school actually tried to reach out to him. His tutor/ assigned mentor tired to help him with a lot of stuff; all she got was insults and sexual harassment.

Sorry chuds, chud boy was always loving garbage

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

I am extremely here for this joy reid schadenfreude

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
Meme, hell, a popular right-wing claim is that Emma Gonzalez is directly responsible for the Parkland murders because “she bullied the shooter until he snapped” (this from a ridiculous twisting of her words in an interview when she said she was scared of him and avoided him, and so did most other people she knew.) They make that claim over and over with a straight loving face. Chuds are both morally and intellectually bankrupt and there is nothing too stupid for them to swallow and then regurgitate.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
Reid apparently bought a ticket to ride on the Trump Train's Self-Own Express and has no intention of getting off, because :lol:

Catching anyone off guard at this point in Hell Dimension is a guaranteed foot-in-mouth experience, but doing the equivalent of growing extra feet to put them in your mouth is prime self-own.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Tesseraction posted:

Bill Maher's tactic with right-wing dunces is give them the world's loveliest blowjob about how persecuted they are as Truth Tellers Outside The Mainstream

I know this is a couple of pages old, but yeah, Bill Maher represents everything I loving hate about left wing discourse. His pandering need to provide a platform to even the most vile cunts like Milo, as he enthusiastically engages with these pieces of poo poo and provides them with a platform that gives their rhetoric an unearned legitimacy. We're not obliged to listen to them, Bill. gently caress off.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Jikes posted:

Meme, hell, a popular right-wing claim is that Emma Gonzalez is directly responsible for the Parkland murders because “she bullied the shooter until he snapped” (this from a ridiculous twisting of her words in an interview when she said she was scared of him and avoided him, and so did most other people she knew.) They make that claim over and over with a straight loving face. Chuds are both morally and intellectually bankrupt and there is nothing too stupid for them to swallow and then regurgitate.

I thought they were trying to claim that about David Hogg. Or maybe they're just throwing that around at everyone.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Harrow posted:

I thought they were trying to claim that about David Hogg. Or maybe they're just throwing that around at everyone.

All this time, I thought the chuds were doing their best to barely conceal their sexual desires for David Hogg, to be honest.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Harrow posted:

Hogg's a bully because he's getting RWM toasted by attacking sponsors. Emma's a bully because she ignored a boy.

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Vagabundo posted:

All this time, I thought the chuds were doing their best to barely conceal their sexual desires for David Hogg, to be honest.

Now that he's eighteen, that's all over.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Vagabundo posted:

I know this is a couple of pages old, but yeah, Bill Maher represents everything I loving hate about left wing discourse. His pandering need to provide a platform to even the most vile cunts like Milo, as he enthusiastically engages with these pieces of poo poo and provides them with a platform that gives their rhetoric an unearned legitimacy. We're not obliged to listen to them, Bill. gently caress off.

i dunno if i would even call maher on the left anymore, versus just a self centered wealthy white man who still thinks of himself as a youthful iconoclast. like he has a grab bag of regular old left positions like environmentalism, gun control, anti-war etc. with nuttier and less evolved positions like anti-medicine woo and getting too red faced when thinking about religious people

i mean really just the fact that he gets so uptight about atheism while at the same time "just asking questions" about western medicine indicates that he shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone except as a talk show host fixture rapidly fading out of the current era

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I like the panel format, minus the irredeemable morons, but it would be so much better if HBO got someone else to run it.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

TulliusCicero posted:

This man is a goldmine of crazy

he's Eric Garland's speed dealer.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

boner confessor posted:

i dunno if i would even call maher on the left anymore, versus just a self centered wealthy white man who still thinks of himself as a youthful iconoclast. like he has a grab bag of regular old left positions like environmentalism, gun control, anti-war etc. with nuttier and less evolved positions like anti-medicine woo and getting too red faced when thinking about religious people

i mean really just the fact that he gets so uptight about atheism while at the same time "just asking questions" about western medicine indicates that he shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone except as a talk show host fixture rapidly fading out of the current era

i remember when maher could get scahill and taibi to do "correspondent" poo poo for him, he has just gotten crankier and more reactionary every year since cool people stopped dealing with him

now he treats milo and jordan better than cornell west because how dare cornell criticize clinton (from the left, it's ok to attack her from the right though)

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

also lmfao when greenwald called maher incredibly bigoted and racist this year and scahill basically nodded

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://twitter.com/beyonye/status/989227115454320648 lmao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

A.I. Borgland Corp posted:

It was a "The Sessions" reference

Wait, there's more than one film where Helen Hunt bangs a disabled dude?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Destroying my brand and name recognition to endorse the chuds

I hope this ends the Kardashian/West/Jenner cults forever. just go away

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul
I checked his profile after that image circulated and it was back to the original number so it might have been a photoshop, or, charitably, a bug

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Wait, there's more than one film where Helen Hunt bangs a disabled dude?

Haha yep. So the reference is better than I thought. The Sessions is sufficient a guy with like bird bones who can barely move though.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Vagabundo posted:

If it makes you feel better, the only not-a-dude panelist last week was having none of JP’s poo poo and called him out on it at least 4 times.

Bill Maher, however: “This guy just says ‘common sense’!” (Paraphrased, but fu Bill.)

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

andrew smash posted:

I checked his profile after that image circulated and it was back to the original number so it might have been a photoshop, or, charitably, a bug

was 18 when I checked, checked again and it was back to 28

a bug? on twitter? surely you jest

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

romanowski posted:

I am extremely here for this joy reid schadenfreude

Why? Joy Reid is good people.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

She's really really not

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Mr Interweb posted:

Why? Joy Reid is good people.

Transphobic homophobic liar with lovely taste in "cyber experts." Yeah, good person.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

From what I understand, that happened ages ago (around the Bush years), and most democrats were about as bad as she was back then.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Mr Interweb posted:

From what I understand, that happened ages ago (around the Bush years), and most democrats were about as bad as she was back then.

2011, and other people being lovely doesn’t make them all better just because they’re all doing it. And the liar and hiring a loving moron just happened. "I was hacked." Christ, what is wrong with you.

If she’d said "it was wrong of me, and I’ve grown since then" she’d be a good person.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

she's a hack fraud centrist who would absolutely jump all over this poo poo if it came from a 'bernie bro' so it owns that she's handling this in the most embarrassing way possible

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

but in other news:

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/989213603428556802

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Mr Interweb posted:

I'm gonna go ahead and guess you're white, straight, and cis. What is with people expecting us queers to forgive people who hate us because they insincerely say sorry and then keep their lovely opinions to themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

jit bull transpile posted:

I'm gonna go ahead and guess you're white, straight, and cis. What is with people expecting us queers to forgive people who hate us because they insincerely say sorry and then keep their lovely opinions to themselves.

Not White. But is there any proof Reid still hates gays/trans people?

Look, she seems to have utterly mismanaged this recent controversy, but she has been a reliable ally of the Left (at least since she got her show on MSNBC) and has been advocating for LGBT causes ever since. It's not like we're talking about someone like Bill Maher, where it would be difficult to give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Locked thread