Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Your walls depress me. I hope you're renting, and that it's cheap. :negative:

It's a house from 1980. We're stripping the mismatched wallpaper and paint to redo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Your walls depress me. I hope you're renting, and that it's cheap. :negative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPwyyjtxlzU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

chitoryu12 posted:

It's a house from 1980. We're stripping the mismatched wallpaper and paint to redo.

This is the best possible answer. Awesome!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

This is the best possible answer. Awesome!

We're actually redoing pretty much the whole house. It was built by my grandfather and has never left my family's ownership, but that also means all of the construction, wiring, plumbing, most carpet, some paint, and all the doors are also 38 years old. Like the air conditioner finally gave up the ghost and we can't really replace it without also redoing a lot of wiring and ductwork.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

We're actually redoing pretty much the whole house. It was built by my grandfather and has never left my family's ownership, but that also means all of the construction, wiring, plumbing, most carpet, some paint, and all the doors are also 38 years old. Like the air conditioner finally gave up the ghost and we can't really replace it without also redoing a lot of wiring and ductwork.

Go ductless! It may end up being cheaper than new ducting and a completely new A Frame* and central air.

*All the coolest piping will likely need to be replaced, because allowed coolant has likely iterated through several generations if you’re at the point of having to replace things due to them dying of age.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
I'm the larger human. The smaller is my daughter Eléonore

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

That is the face of an infant that has just poo poo herself and is laughing because she knows it's your problem now, sucker.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Carth Dookie posted:

That is the face of an infant that has just poo poo herself and is laughing because she knows it's your problem now, sucker.

There must be some survival mechanism at play but now even I am laughing at my daughter farting in my face or making GBS threads herself 5 seconds after I changed her diaper.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
That’s a real cute baby

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Mocking Bird posted:

That’s a real cute baby

I think all babies look weird by virtue of being crushed by a vagina on the way out and also just being weird bald looking uggos that poo poo everywhere, but yeah that's a cute babby.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I'm not a baby gal but goddamn that's an adorable baby :)

Anyway hey you guys wanna see my wood?

Scathach has a new favorite as of 01:42 on Apr 25, 2018

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Good afternoon from a bamboo forest

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Scathach posted:

I'm not a baby gal but goddamn that's an adorable baby :)

Anyway hey you guys wanna see my wood?

wood

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I like your wood

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

good wood

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Working from home today with my trusty guard dog

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Travelchat: If you can find a way, and can afford the extra time, taking a ship, instead of long east-west flights is the way to go. Gaining or losing an hour each day, instead of all in one go makes the time change waaaaay easier to deal with. If you can find a one way ticket on a relocating cruise, or find some way of booking a spare cabin on a container ship instead of a flight across the atlantic or pacific, it will be far less painful. Granted, anywhere in Asia to the UK is going to be a long rear end time at sea, and probably super hard to find a passenger ship going that way.

DesolateRampage
Feb 16, 2011

Just thought I would say hi from my dank desolate windowless office! Also starting work on growing out a very short but hopefully fashionable beard.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
https://imgur.com/pzgWTLq

I don't know how to properly link from imgur on my phone :/

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Greggster posted:

https://imgur.com/pzgWTLq

I don't know how to properly link from imgur on my phone :/

get the image link and use [img] or [timg] tags

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

If you're using the app on Android, long press the image, get direct link, copy link to clipboard. If you're using the web uploader, long press the image, open image, copy the direct url.

You can also add a s, m, l or h to the direct link before the .jpg to get an auto resized version. Imo the h size is best for imbeded images.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Good morning from Nara Deer Park

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

Megabound posted:

Good morning from Nara Deer Park

Hola. That deer is stoned af

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

This looks like an image recovered off the most recent victim’s retinas

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Randaconda posted:

get the image link and use [img] or [timg] tags

Megabound posted:

If you're using the app on Android, long press the image, get direct link, copy link to clipboard. If you're using the web uploader, long press the image, open image, copy the direct url.

You can also add a s, m, l or h to the direct link before the .jpg to get an auto resized version. Imo the h size is best for imbeded images.

Thanks!
Turns out the picture was grotesque in size (almost 4000x4000) so resized it on my computer instead;

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
No pics of me because I still feel terrible but have a little baby called Amestris

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!

Sweet As Sin posted:

No pics of me because I still feel terrible but have a little baby called Amestris

Is fhat a cat? I see eyes and nose, but can't make sense of the rest of it.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Yes, it's a 11 days old kitten

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

hello from the "arrived too early to check my bag for my flight and I can't switch to an earlier one so I have to wait outside security for another 2 hours" department

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Sweet As Sin posted:

Awwww a tiny floof!

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

I got to run errands for work and go home an hour early so I’m getting a beer and ramen before my next obligation hell yeah

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Stealing my heart rn

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
nm

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

Desmodus rotundus posted:

I got to run errands for work and go home an hour early so I’m getting a beer and ramen before my next obligation hell yeah

Your eyes are amazing!

Content:
I got my 90s rocker hair back :D

Oh, and a Pequod picture to make up for the one that disappeared from earlier in the thread

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Good morning from the cup noodle museum.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

Megabound posted:

Good morning from the cup noodle museum.

You two should have a travel show.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Work today was a loving nightmare so I decided to play with some make up as a stress relief and go for a goth inspiration. I should have listened to AFI and The Cure the whole time but I forgot.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I tried on a lot of hats today at a vintage market.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

You must get this one. And then wear it. Regularly.