Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Callis, I hought you were better than that. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I can also confirm that was the DEFY finish. I was kind of shocked reading that. I know there were only 700 people there but if you're aiming to get the hardcore crowd you're aiming at a significant chunk of that 700.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

did the "IMPACT is good now" meme last even 24 hours

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

TNA must have been really mad about people liking the result of their main event.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

gently caress OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DJZ and Andrew Everett defeated Scott Steiner and Eli Drake to become tag champs

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Austin Aries is anathema to me.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Chris James 2 posted:

DJZ and Andrew Everett defeated Scott Steiner and Eli Drake to become tag champs

I wish that Everett and Steiner were champs, instead.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They're continuing their "taping matches out of order" thing

So they're ending the taping with Pentagon entering a match still listed as champ and still with the belt to send fans home happy

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/988949478148370434

i'm dying lmfao

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA

Xplosion:
Fallah Bahh defeats Rohit Raju

Austin Aries wins the world title over Pentagon Jr. in a match that was restarted twice after double count-outs, the final restart insisted by Pentagon to ensure there was a winner. lolwelp
El Hijo del Fantasma defeats Aerostar in a four-way that also included Drago and Taiji Ishimori
DJZ and Andrew Everett defeat LAX
Taya Valkyrie vs Kiera Hogan goes to no contest after Tessa Blanchard attacks Hogan
Kongo Kong (with Jimmy Jacobs) defeats the returning Grado (with the returning Katarina Leigh, aka Winter). Winter abandons Grado, Moose makes the save post-match
Su Yung (with undead brides) defeats Allie (in Rosemary-inspired makeup, RIP Rosemary) to win the Knockouts title in a Last Rights match
OVE (with Sami Callihan) vs Drago and Aerostar goes to no contest after Eddie Edwards beats up OVE and Sami with a kendo stick. Alisha begs Eddie to stop, Eddie responds by attacking security
Cult of Lee defeat LAX
DJZ and Andrew Everett defeat Eli Drake and Scott Steiner to win the tag titles
Grado (with Winter) defeats Rohit
Tessa defeats Hogan, with Madison Rayne on commentary. Rayne makes the save post-match
Fantasma and Pentagon (in a match taped out of order, so he still has the belt and is listed as champ to send fans home happy) defeat Aries and Matt Sydal

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Apr 27, 2018

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

wait isn't Cult of Lee their Wyatt Family ripoff or am I thinking of another faction

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Basic Chunnel posted:

wait isn't Cult of Lee their Wyatt Family ripoff or am I thinking of another faction

You're thinking of James Storm's stable of TJP, Sanada, and Abyss.

It's not really clear what Cult of Lee is.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
lol @ people thinking anything changed with this God-forsaken company

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

You're thinking of James Storm's stable of TJP, Sanada, and Abyss.

It's not really clear what Cult of Lee is.

Trevor Lee and his protege Caleb Konely who Lee makes look like him.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
quick rename TNA again so dumbass wrestling fans will give it another shot

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Tomahawk posted:

quick rename TNA again so dumbass wrestling fans will give it another shot

Rename it ANT and just start stealing Chikara gimmicks and angles. Put an Ant mask on the owl.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
look in my eyes
what do u see
its a a cult of personnel & Lee

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA

Xplosion:
Petey Williams defeats Jake Crist
Winter defeats Scarlett Bordeaux
Grado defeats Rohit Raju

Eli Drake attacks Moose
LAX defeat Cult of Lee. Eddie Kingston joins LAX
Taya Valkyrie defeats Rebel
Brian Cage defeats Dezmond Xavier
Madison Rayne defeats Tessa Blanchard
Cult of Lee defeats KM and Fallah Bahh. KM calls Bahh a loser post-match
Cage defeats Rohit. Postmatch Matt Sydal offers Cage inner strength in exchange for giving up his X title shot. Cage F5's Sydal
DJZ and Andrew Everett defeat Drago and Aerostar. Aerostar helped to the back post-match, unsure if this was a legit injury but D'Amore came out in his first in-ring appearance there in like a decade and checked on him
Moose defeats Kongo Kong
Drake defeats Scott Steiner
Sydal retains the X title over El Hijo del Fantasma

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Knowing Aerostat he probably botched something but it looked really cool

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Did they really job out Tessa in her second match on the show

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Benne posted:

Did they really job out Tessa in her second match on the show

Considering she has some serious backstage attitude problems, I wouldn't be shocked if she ends up fired by the end of the tapings. :v:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

Considering she has some serious backstage attitude problems, I wouldn't be shocked if she ends up fired by the end of the tapings. :v:

Says a lot considering they gave LowKi a world title program during his last run before everything ended bad (again)

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Chris James 2 posted:

Says a lot considering they gave LowKi a world title program during his last run before everything ended bad (again)

Hania got fired after a single set of tapings apparently because she refused to lose to someone, and had an incredibly terrible backstage attitude problem. Tessa has the same issues, albeit a little less so on the "refuses to do the job" side. That being said, there ARE reasons why WWE isn't touching her, and it isn't solely because she got caught leaking results/matches to Dave either. She's had some serious issues in every notable promotion she's been with it seems (the most infamous imo were her two STARDOM tours). She's a good wrestler with an absolutely terrible attitude problem.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
And it's gotta go beyond the usual 'believes she's too good for the PC', because those types usually get brought into WWE, but get buried until they 'learn how to work'. If they won't touch her even though her dad is one of THE Four Horsemen? Yeesh.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Knowing Aerostat he probably botched something but it looked really cool

According to reddit his ribs are hosed, his back is hosed, and he might have a collapsed lung.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

DarkstarIV posted:

She's a good wrestler with an absolutely terrible attitude problem.

How can the shitapple fall far from the poo poo tree when the poo poo tree is in the shade of another poo poo tree

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Lid posted:

According to reddit his ribs are hosed, his back is hosed, and he might have a collapsed lung.

Wow, wonder what happened

Edit- doesn't seem to be that bad, he's headed back to Mexico City and mentioned returning. Maybe a bruised rib or small fracture.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0426/639343/injury-at-last-night-impact-wrestling-tapings/

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Apr 26, 2018

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Where are the scoops for the GRR

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

bradzilla posted:

Where are the scoops for the GRR

http://www.wweleaks.org/2018/04/5dimes-grr-2018-27th-april-8am.html

quote:

There are a few differences in the battle royal winner market.

When I last checked in, I noted that Braun Strowman had dropped from +105 into -105. He is now up to +110. This is because a few selections have dropped overnight.

Daniel Bryan is still a second-favourite. His odds have been cut from +220 into +175 overnight.

Other moves that caught my attention are Dean Ambrose and Randy Orton both being lowered from their spots at +1,300 into +1,000.

Brock Lesnar, who will defend the Universal Championship, is another name whose price has declined in battle royal betting. His odds have dipped from +1,750 into +1,250.

While Lesnar has moved down in the one market, his odds have drifted to successfully retain the WWE Universal Championship.

He went from +225 to +250 while challenger, Roman Reigns, was backed into -350 from -305.

US Champion, Jeff Hardy, who was a -185 to get a decision over Jinder Mahal has now been cut into -260. As a result, Mahal has risen to +180 from +145.

Smackdown Tag Team Champions, The Bludgeon Brothers, have fallen to -350 for their defence against The Usos (+230 to +250).

The largest drop overnight has seen The Undertaker's role as favourite to win the casket match plummet from -900 into -1,840. This move has seen his opponent, Rusev, increase from +500 to +897.

The rest of the markets are still showing the same pricing as last night. They are:

John Cena -230
Triple H +170

Cedric Alexander -475
Kalisto +325

Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt -650
Cesaro and Sheamus +420

AJ Styles -180
Shinsuke Nakamura +140

Prices correct as of 8AM BST.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA

Xplosion:
Grado (with Winter) defeated Caleb Konley (with Trevor Lee)
Winter defeats Alisha
Eli Drake defeats Fallah Bahh

El Hijo del Fantasma defeats Jake Crist (with Dave Crist). Post-match Sami Callihan and OVE attack Fantasma with the bat, Pentagon Jr makes the save
Grado (with Winter) vs Eddie Edwards never happens as Eddie attacks Grado with the kendo stick and threatens Winter. Eddie calls out Tommy Dreamer, they fight and Eddie stands tall after hitting him with the kendo stick
LAX defeat DJZ and Andrew Everett to win back the tag titles
Scott Steiner defeats KM
Madison Rayne defeats Taya Valkyrie. Post-match Rayne announces she's fighting Su Yung for the Knockouts title at Slammiversary
Matt Sydal retains the X title over Brian Cage by countout after Kongo Kong and Jimmy Jacobs distract and attack Cage.
Tessa Blanchard defeats Kiera Hogan in a no-DQ match
Dezmond Xavier defeats Petey Williams
Pentagon and Fantasma defeat OVE (with Sami). Postmatch Sami attacks Pentagon with the bat, Fantasma makes the save with a chair
Su Yung defeats the returning Diamante (with LAX)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

This dude has literally no idea how +/- betting works, or if he does he's just abysmal at describing the odds.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

IcePhoenix posted:

This dude has literally no idea how +/- betting works, or if he does he's just abysmal at describing the odds.

Glad I'm not the only one that had trouble parsing whatever he was trying to say

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
yeah i was confused reading that poo poo too

e: doesn't pre-show start in like three hours?

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Soul Glo posted:

Preshow at 11am EST, show at noon.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Soul Glo posted:

An hour and 10 minutes from this post

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Sounds like you coulda made some money betting on Brock.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWELeaksDotOrg/status/992891807355756544

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It's funny to me they can have 2 PPVs in 15 days and nothing of consequence happens at them

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

:eng101: 3 in 30

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Those Bryan/Cass odds are way too close.