Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own
This poll is closed.
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 47 24.48%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 27 14.06%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 70 36.46%
This thread loving sucks rear end and I don't think I can revitalize it on my own 48 25.00%
Total: 192 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
is Overlord good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

No

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Yes

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
overlord s1: shalltear says ainz made her panties wet, aoi yuuki makes crazy murder faces, shalltear turns into a terrifying lamprey

overlord s2: havent seen it yet but its the one where shalltear is used as a chair and lizard people gently caress

overall Nice

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The novel is turbo gross and gets boring but the anime has merit,

The same idea of undead liche but done in revese by the baccano guy is way cooler

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Space Flower posted:

overlord s1: aoi yuuki

Nice

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The latest volumes of overlord are especially dire unless you love uncomfortable violence against women

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I've heard people say that s2 basically drops the only thing that made Overlord interesting and turns the MC into just a bad guy fully.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
becoming a mighty lich suppresses and saps his humanity but his memories of his nakama (tl note: untranslatable) keep him real. i can resonate with that

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Sharkopath posted:

The latest volumes of overlord are especially dire unless you love uncomfortable violence against women

I really don't.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sharkopath posted:

its popularity suddenly makes sense

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

I have a final in three hours should I study more or keep watching haikyuu

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Cake Attack posted:

I have a final in three hours should I study more or keep watching haikyuu

depends on the season and episode you're currently on

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

gmq posted:

depends on the season and episode you're currently on

s3e2

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The adaption excises the grossest and most base sexual excesses but theres still a bunch of torture stuff and I dont like that junk.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Sharkopath posted:

The adaption excises the grossest and most base sexual excesses but theres still a bunch of torture stuff and I dont like that junk.

It's bad IMO.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
you should probably study and watch all of season 3 at once

i bet watching the whole thing at once and getting Karasuno vs Shiratorizawa the over three hour movie would be cool

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Anti torture ranger...

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i'd trade out torture for more base sexual excess

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Sharkopath posted:

Anti torture ranger...

Yes hello it's me. Don't torture

Unless there's mutual consent and you do it in a safe way

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sharkopath posted:

That is disturbingly common in isekai it seems. At least the ones directed at dudes.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

People keep telling me that Goblin Slayer is actually really good and the rape stuff is only in the first couple chapters but I don't know if I trust them

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Base meaning bad not basic

*Incrrasingly run dmc esque cadence*

LIKE BAD MEANING BAD NOT BAD MEANING GOOD

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

My established brand is uniformly pro good sexy and anti bad sexy i think the record will show

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Screaming Shiba Inu.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Finish the season

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Ibram Gaunt posted:

People keep telling me that Goblin Slayer is actually really good and the rape stuff is only in the first couple chapters but I don't know if I trust them

The first page of that manga has the female lead pissing herself in terror and I'm sorry, but first impressions are everything.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Post in this thread every time you think about the screaming Shiba inu

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Why is it screaming?

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

He likes his new toy

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The baccano authors giant lich skeleton king reborn in modern day comic is cool but is a pay for each chapter digital release so a hard sell for people.

Maybe it'll get an adaption someday tho

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Sharkopath posted:

My established brand is uniformly pro good sexy and anti bad sexy i think the record will show

hm... i can support this

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

better to not have sex at all imo

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

eh, seems a little extreme

better to have your sex life emerge like the cicada every 7 or so years

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

cat buses are anime

https://twitter.com/rainbowfission/status/989568942871072775

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Somebody should make a touhou game that plays like zone of the enders.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

This,

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Dryzen posted:

Post in this thread every time you think about the screaming Shiba inu

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

this is insanely not true, the rape stuff is in every single arc. literally every single story arc opens with some group of female adventurers getting owned and then, yeah, by gobbos. the only diff. is that the later stuff skims over it more presumably because the artist isnt very creative about goblin rape, but its still there, constantly, forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

The triple boom anime

• Locked thread