Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Wow can you imagine for a second

Just imagine

Are you imagining?

You are not like everyone else and your life experiences don’t mean someone else acted just like you or knew the things you did.

Wow.

I can’t even imagine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

boop the snoot posted:

Wow can you imagine for a second

Just imagine

Are you imagining?

You are not like everyone else and your life experiences don’t mean someone else acted just like you or knew the things you did.

Wow.

I can’t even imagine.

You just don't get it, do you.

I am holier than thou.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Teenagers shouldn't say racist poo poo is controversial in TFF lol

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Teenagers shouldn't say racist poo poo is controversial in TFF lol

I said worse poo poo as a teenager and I ended up woke AF, the moral of the story is that kids are dumb as gently caress and have plenty of time to turn around.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

a new study bible! posted:

Guys, Josh Allen is poo poo.

I thought this josh allen was garbage personally

-wizard master

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Some people itt thinking most 14 year olds are racist/homophobic and not just spewing out slurs on the internet because "lol it makes people mad" or trying to be edgy or something. That's the outgrowing it part people are talking about.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I said worse poo poo as a teenager and I ended up woke AF, the moral of the story is that kids are dumb as gently caress and have plenty of time to turn around.

Never said they couldn't. Point is being a teenager isn't a free pass to be an idiot. I don't know Josh Allen today but man did he say some racist poo poo in 2012.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Never said they couldn't. Point is being a teenager isn't a free pass to be an idiot. I don't know Josh Allen today but man did he say some racist poo poo in 2012.

Being a teenager is generally considered to be a free pass to be an idiot

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

japanese Adult videos

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wrong page to hit enter

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

kiimo posted:

I thought this josh allen was garbage personally

-wizard master

RIP that guy

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Which QB has a JAV.tv pass?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

You shouldn’t say homophobic or racist things at any age

Also

you can say homophobic and racist things at one point in your life but change and become a better person later in life

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Yeah that's why he shouldn't be drafted

Not because he's bad at football

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Ehud posted:

Also

you can say homophobic and racist things at one point in your life but change and become a better person later in life

You get me Ehud and hope you get a quarterback tonight.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I’ve hitched my wagon to the Josh Allen is going to be garbage horse so obviously he is a terrible human being who can never change his racist ways.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ehud posted:

Also

OTOH some people do grow up in lovely households, and since racism is learned, sometimes it takes some time, experience and education to overcome the sin of being born to bad parents

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Josh Allen tries to be a good person but manages to only do it about 56% of the time.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

OTOH some people do grow up in lovely households, and since racism is learned, sometimes it takes some time, experience and education to overcome the sin of being born to bad parents

Also, you shouldn't hold kids to the same standards as adults.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Ehud posted:

Also

You also shouldn’t just assume people grew out of it based on the fact you want them too.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

CharlestheHammer posted:

You also shouldn’t just assume people grew out of it based on the fact you want them too.

You also shouldn't assume they didnt bby :wink:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Spoeank posted:

You also shouldn't assume they didnt bby :wink:

Why not.

That seems like exactly what you should do, make a decision based on the facts instead of assumptions you made up to make you feel better.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

CharlestheHammer posted:

Why not.

That seems like exactly what you should do, make a decision based on the facts instead of assumptions you made up to make you feel better.

Because hes been in the spotlight for years and we are just hearing about this now? Pretty sure we would have heard it before if he was a piece of poo poo rear end in a top hat.

Lotta people in this thread telling on themselves that they haven't matured past age 15, tbh

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Has he been in the spotlight for years? That seems a bit hyperbolic.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

listen we all played starcraft okay

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

^^^lol

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

true dat

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Spoeank posted:

Because hes been in the spotlight for years and we are just hearing about this now? Pretty sure we would have heard it before if he was a piece of poo poo rear end in a top hat.

Lotta people in this thread telling on themselves that they haven't matured past age 15, tbh

That’s dumb. Like really poorly thought out.

We didn’t hear about the original tweets until the very end, that doesn’t mean until now they didn’t exist.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I'm just annoyed that it's draft night and everyone is acting like a bunch of N--...ninnies...

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Spoeank posted:

there are no spotlights in wyoming

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
One time, when I was about 24, I got into a huge fight with a girl I was dating because I said hi to another girl that I went to middle school with. The reason the girl I was dating was mad is because I had previously said that the other girl was a total bitch when she was 14 (and she really was too) and it makes no sense that I would want to say hi to someone who was a total bitch at 14.

TFF would agree apparently.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Even if she was a bitch why wouldnt you say hi.

It’s just common courtesy.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Yeah, those situations are pretty comparable.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I also think literal children should be held to the same standards as adults.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
He can be as racist as he wants if he can quarterback well.

Problem with that though

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

a neat cape posted:

He can be as racist as he wants if he can quarterback well.

Problem with that though

Tom Brady slow kisses little boys and no one gives a poo poo because he’s Tom Brady.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Vengarr posted:

Being a teenager is generally considered to be a free pass to be an idiot

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
being a white teenager*

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

FizFashizzle posted:

listen we all played starcraft okay

I mean, first person shooters are right there

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

happy draft, dorks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Please draft a fat guy cinci.

• Locked thread