Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/comcatholicgrl/status/989303422431236096

Two Monks strike again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Whipstickagostop posted:

You are a big posh sod with plums in your mouth

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Hey, all those monks had to go on were the descriptions of drunk illiterate murderers. Give them a break.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

syscall girl posted:

Actually an improvement since you can't see his hair and it almost looks like he has a waist

If we know anything about Trump, it's that he's definitely a Hat Guy.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Who What Now posted:

Hey, all those monks had to go on were the descriptions of drunk illiterate murderers. Give them a break.

Did the drunk illiterate murderers fail to mention that lions are cats? If they painted a housecat the size of a pony it would be more accurate than those.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

gbut posted:

Second Lady

That hat is so 1980s. It's like looking at a 1980s Barbie doll.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

trickybiscuits posted:

That hat is so 1980s. It's like looking at a 1980s Barbie doll.

Its just come in vogue in Russia (on account of them being 30 odd years behind the fashion curve).

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Facebook Aunt posted:

Did the drunk illiterate murderers fail to mention that lions are cats?

Yes.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Did the drunk illiterate murderers fail to mention that lions are cats? If they painted a housecat the size of a pony it would be more accurate than those.

You're underestimating just how drunk these illiterate murderers were.

Pictures unrelated to drunken murderers.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Pretend I spent the time to paste that one guy into this because that would be a good joke

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

ha! good one

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Jose Valasquez posted:

Pretend I spent the time to paste that one guy into this because that would be a good joke

If I had that kind of imagination, I wouldn't need to outsource my funny picture collecting.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/KaptanHindustan/status/985608140635955200

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
cut the big butt in half

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Show them your butt.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Yarp.

"Does your brother tell the truth about butts?"

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Baron von Eevl posted:

Yarp.

"Does your brother tell the truth about butts?"

Surely he can't deny.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Kim reportedly gave Kanye a stern talking about his Trump support. The Kardashians aren't very big fans, considering that they have a beef with Trump supporter Caitlyn Jenner and maybe because having a Nazi-supporting president does not sit well with Armenians in general.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I remember Morrowind's character creator too.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The MSJ posted:

Kim reportedly gave Kanye a stern talking about his Trump support. The Kardashians aren't very big fans, considering that they have a beef with Trump supporter Caitlyn Jenner and maybe because having a Nazi-supporting president does not sit well with Armenians in general.

Yeah but they're rich. That tax bill Trump signed made the Wests several million dollars richer

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Guy Goodbody posted:

Yeah but they're rich. That tax bill Trump signed made the Wests several million dollars richer

They are only famous because of a murderer anyway. Like they wanna pretend they have some sort of moral ground

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

They don't need no tax bills, when Kylie Jenner can cripple Snapchat's stock with a mere tweet.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Johnny Aztec posted:

They are only famous because of a murderer anyway. Like they wanna pretend they have some sort of moral ground

That's not true at all. Kim Kardashian was Paris Hilton's stylist, then her sex tape was leaked and she did a reality show. Kanye West is a hugely successful and popular musician.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Guy Goodbody posted:

That's not true at all. Kim Kardashian was Paris Hilton's stylist, then her sex tape was leaked and she did a reality show. Kanye West is a hugely successful and popular musician.

please watch OJ: Made in America

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

china bot posted:

please watch OJ: Made in America

No. I am aware of Robert Kardashian's role in the OJ Trial. But the fact that his role was as the friend of a super famous football player, and the fact that he had previously dated Priscilla Presley, should be evidence enough that the Kardashians were already part of LA's celebrity scene. While the trial certainly elevated Robert to national prominence, nobody fuckin knew or cared about his kids. Kim could very easily have been Hilton's friend and stylist even if the trial had never happened. So she still would've been part of that tabloid celebrity world. Like, you could argue that being the daughter of one of the bit players of the OJ trial elevated her enough to make her sex tape a bigger deal, or make him name salacious enough to get a reality show, that's not a set in stone fact. It's also dismissive of her obvious skill as a business woman and self-promoter.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Guy Goodbody posted:

Like, you could argue that being the daughter of one of the bit players of the OJ trial elevated her enough to make her sex tape a bigger deal, or make him name salacious enough to get a reality show

yes

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Her dad's wealth putting their family into that social circle is the much bigger, more important factor. "Kim's only famous because of a murder" is such a dumb thing to get mad at her about. Get mad at her because of her inherited wealth, or because she, like all the rich, is a parasite leeching off society.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Holy loving poo poo, shut up

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Who What Now posted:

Holy loving poo poo, shut up

no

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Guy Goodbody posted:

Her dad's wealth putting their family into that social circle is the much bigger, more important factor. "Kim's only famous because of a murder" is such a dumb thing to get mad at her about. Get mad at her because of her inherited wealth, or because she, like all the rich, is a parasite leeching off society.

maybe

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

If the bills don't trade oj, this guy never becomes a meme

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Make a thread in D&D to defend the noble homor of the Kardashians if that's what your calling in life is, or at least post an unfunny picture whenever you feel the need to speak up for your waifu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Shudup