Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

It shouldn't? Unless one of your servants is hit with an attack buff demerit, like Fergus and Lu Bu can do to themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

theres like two skills that give you decreased buff success rate

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Traveller posted:

It shouldn't? Unless one of your servants is hit with an attack buff demerit, like Fergus and Lu Bu can do to themselves.

oh, that's probably because of fergus then.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Endorph posted:

ah yes... 'anime...'

the slant-eyes.

Aurora posted:

he constantly talks about wanting to gently caress bazett but laments that he is too weak

The entire rape scene in Hollow Atraxia and everything after that was realllly messed up.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Cuntellectual posted:

the slant-eyes.

uh.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Cuntellectual posted:

the slant-eyes.
what the gently caress

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Endorph posted:

what the gently caress

You can disagree if it was funny or not, but it seemed like you were trying to imply I was racist and just using 'anime' as a code word for "Japanese".

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Apr 27, 2018

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

no i was just joking about how people use anime as an adjective/generalize about it but great job leaping straight into horrific racism because someone made a vague joke on the internet?

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Cuntellectual posted:

the slant-eyes.

yikes

quote:

The entire rape scene in Hollow Atraxia and everything after that was realllly messed up.

yikes

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Cuntellectual posted:

You can disagree if it was funny or not, but it seemed like you were trying to imply I was racist and just using 'anime' as a code word for "Japanese".
i seriously was not but if your response to someone saying the word anime in quotation marks is to bust out slurs, well, maybe sit down and figure out why that is. i dont think that is a response other people have.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I am non-sarcastically sorry if you were offended, I was considering it in the context of making a joke on Something Awful as opposed to responding seriously to somebody in polite conversation. Tone doesn't travel well over the internet. :shrug:

edit: I am also sorry for making the remark, and did not mean to imply that it was unreasonable for people to be offended.

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Apr 27, 2018

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ah yes, the shittiest way to apologize for saying something lovely

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Waited till Waver was also on rateup, spent tickets and 30 quartz thinking I might get assassin Kerry. Gold Caster card. Waver. I now have the two best support casters currently available. I also now almost regret hypermaxing Jalter, since it'll take a while to get enough hearts to max his skills.

I seem to get more 5*s when I'm just poking the gatcha, but when I actually try for someone specific I take all my Quartz and then some, up to a hundred to three hundred dollars worth. Am I A rank luck or like B or C? I legit can't tell.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Endorph posted:

what the gently caress

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Is it actually worth leveling His Rightful Place over other 5* like Maiden Leading Chaldea/Merciless One?

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice

:toot:

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!
Grats!

Just finally got the Bicorn Horns to max the last skill I had left on Jalter too. Sadly will take a while to finish grailing her, as I only had one to spare after Lalter.

What are the next three grails? Hoping I won't have to wait for three singularities.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Sophism posted:

Grats!

Just finally got the Bicorn Horns to max the last skill I had left on Jalter too. Sadly will take a while to finish grailing her, as I only had one to spare after Lalter.

What are the next three grails? Hoping I won't have to wait for three singularities.

Summer, Camelot, and Halloween I believe, but don't quote me on that.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

taser rates posted:

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!

taser rates posted:

Oof, that's going to take a while. But I guess it's still better than waiting for multiple singularities.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

And that's one 5* fully skilled out, only took me almost a year :toot: Now he just needs two more bond levels and he's done.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Thank you Feather Day and Da Vinci in general, I had no way of knowing it at the time but all was in preparation for this morning :toot:

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Sophism posted:

Oof, that's going to take a while. But I guess it's still better than waiting for multiple singularities.

Onigashima also has a grail I think, so you won't have to wait until Halloween for the 3rd one.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Can you safely burn event CEs after the first rerun?

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

genericnick posted:

Can you safely burn event CEs after the first rerun?
I toss mine in my Second Archive incase of reruns.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i dont think 20 mana prisms is really worth it, especially since, yeah, you can just toss them in the second archive

Magical Bee
Jul 30, 2013

I limit break mine first, then toss them in the second archive. It might hurt me a little in a possible second rerun, but it's better than them taking up that much space.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Magical Bee posted:

I limit break mine first, then toss them in the second archive. It might hurt me a little in a possible second rerun, but it's better than them taking up that much space.

Honestly this event seems very easy to clear everything on so I wouldn't stress that much about it.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Only need a few monuments and pieces so I can live in bug city for 20 feathers.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
We still have almost 2 whole weeks left, "being easy" to clear is an understatement.

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!
I'd trade a week of this event for another week of Da Vinci but that was a roulette event with farmable Heart, anyone would take that deal

A GODDAMN TYPO
Oct 22, 2008

Pulled Kerry a few days ago on a 10-roll. Was hoping vaguely for Iskandar, didn't get my hopes up.

Yesterday, this happened.

Rolled for three 10-rolls today.

My boy came home. :3:

No. You are exactly the right person.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/kebabu_01/status/989516613761159168?s=19

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

Aurora posted:

he constantly talks about wanting to gently caress bazett but laments that he is too weak

Maybe that incel deserved what happened to him

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Does this event have any notable drops post-clear besides QP trading?

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Motto posted:

Does this event have any notable drops post-clear besides QP trading?

it lets you farm hearts at an ok rate and HRP is a really good CE to have a couple spare copies of, but beyond that nothing IIRC

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
On JP, I'm doing single rolls on the Story Gacha until I get Avenger of Lostbelt to NP5 (he's NP2). It's a really stupid thing to do, but my love of Piano Man demands it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPW2-yx-yMA

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

A GODDAMN TYPO posted:

Pulled Kerry a few days ago on a 10-roll. Was hoping vaguely for Iskandar, didn't get my hopes up.

Yesterday, this happened.

Rolled for three 10-rolls today.

My boy came home. :3:

No. You are exactly the right person.

Have you not beaten America yet?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I just spent an hour grinding to get Anastasia and Piano Man to 10/10/10.

There's still hours of grinding to go, I'm only a 5/5/- for Anastasia and 10/10/7 for Piano.

It's hard loving these guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Tpasta
Jan 25, 2010

DENIED!
With the shop cleared and all the missions done, I should be doing some bug clearing for some feathers. I have instead been ember gathering for Beowolf, because he is helluva cool.

He is definitely getting some grails thrown at him (after the yuri pirates).

MonsieurChoc posted:

I just spent an hour grinding to get Anastasia and Piano Man to 10/10/10.

There's still hours of grinding to go, I'm only a 5/5/- for Anastasia and 10/10/7 for Piano.

It's hard loving these guys.

TWO at a time? I'm pretty sure that when it comes to grinding a Servent's skills, everything else is secondary. Maybe just focus on just one of them at a time.