Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

One_Wing
Feb 19, 2012

Handsome, sophisticated space elves.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

If for whatever reason the neoprene doesn't lay flat enough you could also get a 6'x4' piece of plywood and lay it on top of the tables. Personally I like the multiple table route unless you're looking for a more permanent solution.

Yeah, totally - weve not found it to be a problem thus far, but if we ever got some massive pieve of terrain that needed a totally flat space the option to add an mdf/plywood layer remains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

8 games in a row with DE now and I haven't lost yet. I played Guard again today with a Dark Angels bomb and Custodes bike captain, and won 19-5 without bothering to count up end-game points. I have three more practice games, against Guard/DA/Custodes (but a different player), Nurgle Daemons, and Dark Angels again. I probably have time to play 2 more after that.

My betting is that I end up going 13-0 on practice games then instantly stacking it at LGT itself.

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer
If we're on table chat has anyone tried this product? https://firmerterra.com/

The portability aspect would be really nice for me since I'd be setting it up in our spare bedroom. It's just a bit more expensive than I'd like but seems like it would do a really good job once I throw a FAT mat on the top or something.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Duct Tape posted:

Dammit. Working on my second Start Collecting Skitarii box, and I realized that when I dropped some bits, I didn't pick up my Skitarii's Plasma Cavalier's clip. Now it's lost to the recesses of my carpet somewhere, never to be found. Not really a necessary part, but I'll know that it's missing.

On the other hand, I finished up lacquering all the units from the first box! I magnetized all their heads, Dominus's weapons, both of the alpha's arms, and the weapons on the Dunecrawler so I can swap them out with any of the 4 in the box.

Pay no attention to my laughably bad lightbox.

These look great. Good job!

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce
Turns out my 500 pt inaugural match is going to be against Mechanicus after all. I got a bad feeling that all those weird technophile guns are gonna do a number on my Walkrant, but on a 4x4 I'm confident that the rest of my dudes can eat the cogboys' lunches.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
These look fantastic and have not gotten enough love.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum

Karl Rove posted:

If a Grey Knights Brotherhood Champion/Castellan Crowe is killed, can I use the Only In Death Does Duty End stratagem at the same time as their Heroic Sacrifice ability triggers to attack twice?

No because nobody actually plays Grey Knights. Dakka told me they all quit.

Oh my god I love that tiny Terminator.

SRM posted:

Their scheme is fly as hell, their special characters have great models, their conversion kit is still solid 13 years later, their tactic means even deep striking assaulters are likely to work, they can straight up ignore a psychic power on a 4+ for 1cp, they can rule that sweet 4th edition meta with minmax lasplas squads, and the Emperor's Champion is an incredible character killer. They're by no means the best Marine chapter tactics out there, as Marines are pretty weak in assault, but it comes in handy. Good relic too.

I painted 4000 points of Templars in a year ama

Why do you hate yourself?

One_Wing
Feb 19, 2012

Corrode posted:

8 games in a row with DE now and I haven't lost yet. I played Guard again today with a Dark Angels bomb and Custodes bike captain, and won 19-5 without bothering to count up end-game points. I have three more practice games, against Guard/DA/Custodes (but a different player), Nurgle Daemons, and Dark Angels again. I probably have time to play 2 more after that.

My betting is that I end up going 13-0 on practice games then instantly stacking it at LGT itself.

Have you played against nids or bike spam custodes (at 2k) at all? They’re basically the only things that ever give my Eldar serious pause (outside of pre-faq abusive tournament lists), and i wonder if its the same for DE.

Second question - having played that many games, do you feel like maybe they did push the power level too far? I know I was very “the sky is falling” about the codex, but between the stuff you’ve been posting and other sources I read I’ve seen almost no reports of Dark Eldar losing in the hands of a capable player. Every time I try totting up lists for them it feels like you get about 10% more units than you reasonably should (admittedly some pre-nerf craftworld lists felt like that too).

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

When using 3x scout squads as a battalion troop tax, what’s the best way to equip them to be effective without costing too much?

I was thinking of having them snipe squads, sitting back for deep strike protection but able to harass at times.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

quote:

Below is the current breakdown of what armies are winning events. The list combines all the top lists for 8th edition 2017 ITC season events only, taking only the top three from each Major or GT.

27 Astra Militarum
27 Ynnari
23 Chaos Space Marines
20 Ultramarines
16 Daemons
11 Tyranids
8 Orks
6 T’au Empire
6 Death Guard
4 Sisters of Battle
4 Space Marines
5 Grey Knights
4 Eldar
4 Blood Angels
4 Genestealer Cults
3 Officio Assassinorum
3 Adeptus Mechanicus
2 Imperial Knights
2 Renegade Knights
1 Space Wolves
1 Adeptus Custodes
1 Dark Angels

I wonder what the 4 not-ultramarine SM lists are...

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

One_Wing posted:

Have you played against nids or bike spam custodes (at 2k) at all? They’re basically the only things that ever give my Eldar serious pause (outside of pre-faq abusive tournament lists), and i wonder if its the same for DE.

Second question - having played that many games, do you feel like maybe they did push the power level too far? I know I was very “the sky is falling” about the codex, but between the stuff you’ve been posting and other sources I read I’ve seen almost no reports of Dark Eldar losing in the hands of a capable player. Every time I try totting up lists for them it feels like you get about 10% more units than you reasonably should (admittedly some pre-nerf craftworld lists felt like that too).

Kabalites going from 7 points to 6 was completely unnecessary and disintegrators are too cheap.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Eh. I'm pretty content with my current logo.

Thundercloud posted:

Gaming table chat.

Well I now have a dedicated play space/youtube studio. I've got shelving up, and will be transferring my old desk.

But I need a gaming table that's nice and sturdy enough for filming on and playing on. Preferably 6 by 4. Are there any recommendations?

My wife has also said she lacks faith in my ability to build one from scratch, and I find her lack of faith disturbing.

Are you in the US? If so, Lowes sells these:
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Office-Star-72-in-x-30-in-Rectangle-Steel-Grey-Nebula-Folding-Table/4012535

And 2 of them are perfect for a 40k game. They fold up for easy storage, too.

Artum
Feb 13, 2012

DUN da dun dun da DUUUN
Soiled Meat

OhDearGodNo posted:

When using 3x scout squads as a battalion troop tax, what’s the best way to equip them to be effective without costing too much?

I was thinking of having them snipe squads, sitting back for deep strike protection but able to harass at times.

Giving them sniper rifles kind of misses the idea of them being cheap though at 75 points for a squad.

For non-vampire marines you want bolters or shotguns really.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Corrode posted:

My Imperial Fists beat 1250 of Dark Eldar today, but only because objectives.

Toughness 3 seems like a small price to pay for all the FNPs and mortal wounding. Combine that with the character that heals when allies die nearby, and it makes for a very frustrating opponent

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

Oh man, the Elders are really lovely guys. Their astral projection seminars are literally off the fucking planet, and highly recommended.

Karl Rove posted:

If a Grey Knights Brotherhood Champion/Castellan Crowe is killed, can I use the Only In Death Does Duty End stratagem at the same time as their Heroic Sacrifice ability triggers to attack twice?

Bombogenesis posted:

No because nobody actually plays Grey Knights. Dakka told me they all quit.
dine upon my balls :tipshat:

Seriously though, was hoping to get a clarification from anyone else seeing this as I have a game coming up. Last time my Champion ended up surviving but it would be nice to know.

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Artum posted:

Giving them sniper rifles kind of misses the idea of them being cheap though at 75 points for a squad.

For non-vampire marines you want bolters or shotguns really.

they’ll be for my white scars, I used to think being under 2 CP was fine for an outrider detachment, but with the BN increase I’ll need to pay the tax.

Guess for now I’ll use them minimized just to hold objectives or something. Putting them in a rhino just adds too much.

I had also wanted all my foot units to be Primaris, which is fine but with the Repulsor being the only transport it doesn’t fall into the WS mantra to have Intercessor squads footslogging.

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

Grimey Drawer

OhDearGodNo posted:

they’ll be for my white scars, I used to think being under 2 CP was fine for an outrider detachment, but with the BN increase I’ll need to pay the tax.

Guess for now I’ll use them minimized just to hold objectives or something. Putting them in a rhino just adds too much.

I had also wanted all my foot units to be Primaris, which is fine but with the Repulsor being the only transport it doesn’t fall into the WS mantra to have Intercessor squads footslogging.

Giving everyone assault bolters seems like it could be pretty good with White Scars. You’d have Intercessors zooming around the table with 11-12” of average movement so there really wouldn’t be a ton of need for transports.

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Pendent posted:

Giving everyone assault bolters seems like it could be pretty good with White Scars. You’d have Intercessors zooming around the table with 11-12” of average movement so there really wouldn’t be a ton of need for transports.

How would I get 11-12” average movement for Intercessors? I might be having a stupid attack here...

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

Grimey Drawer

OhDearGodNo posted:

How would I get 11-12” average movement for Intercessors? I might be having a stupid attack here...
If you're advancing every turn you get 6+ (D6+2) inches of movement which averages out to like 11.5". You're hitting in 4's and don't have any AP but can still put out some decent volume of fire. Not bad for basic troops.

Lungboy
Aug 23, 2002

NEED SQUAT FORM HELP
Vanguard or Rangers for the first unit of Skitarii in my proto army?

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
Rangers are good in groups of 5 and easier to clean up. Vanguard are cooler and better as troops who're going to all the cool parties, but take a bit more clean up to get rid of the mould lines on the ridges of their guns.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

One_Wing posted:

I've played bike Custodes twice at 1500 but not at 2k. It's an interesting game for sure, the bikes will annihilate multiple skimmers a turn if they get to charge, but the volume of splinters and darklight going the other way is quite tough for them. I think it's a match-up that favours the DE, but Custodes present interesting challenges too since unlike other elite armies they're not much bothered by the AP4.

I'm really not sure on whether the book is too good or not. Of my 8 games, I'd say they've been split 50/50 between good and middling players. I've played against 4 Guard, 2 Space Marines (the same guy, average lists, basically hard-countered by DE) and 2 Custodes, of which 1 game was much more challenging than the other. That isn't a great sample size. I'd say against Space Marines of any stripe DE are probably too good, they don't care about the high Toughness, the armour saves, the quality weaponry, none of it. Guard is a more interesting match because they can throw out so many shots, but most Guard armies are very static and DE get to set the terms - my opponent only left his deployment zone with 1 unit today, and that was a wounded Custodes captain when the game was basically dead and buried.

Our area is tough to practice in because all of our better players play Imperial gunlines as their competitive army, which included me until this book dropped. We have one dude who's just moved here (or is here temporarily? idk) who plays the Nurgle-heavy Daemon list who's been destroying guys, but I think I can take that list to bits - it's another strong counter to the static gunlines, but I think with its very poor shooting (except the Oblits, which are much less scary now) and lack of ability to get around the board, I'm going to be able to take it apart a piece at a time. We could really use a good Craftworlds player, a Nid player, Necrons, a competitive-minded Tau player older than 13, etc. etc.

I'm trying to diversify our army pool by main force but I only have so much time to build and paint and play, and of course if it's me playing it I don't get to play against it so we're biased by my preferences in list-building.

Coming back to the question - I need more data. I think the book is fine, there's a lot of power in it, but your stuff really is very fragile. The main thing is that it's going to take a shift in thinking. Every time I read about the deep strike changes making gunlines top dog again I know that means the person saying it hasn't played Dark Eldar yet, because I loving love seeing a static gunline sitting across from me. What I don't love is stuff that can try and match me for mobility (Custodes, probably Craftworlds), stuff which can get my fragile boats into combats I haven't chosen, and stuff with lots of mid-quality shots. Hive Guard seem like they're going to be a problem when you still see lists with 18 of them in, that's a lot of loving bodies to remove.

For reference, this was the list I ran today, tweaked based on some of the discussion before:

Flayed Skull Battalion
2x Archons, blasters/huskblades
5x 5 Kabalites, blaster
6x Venoms, splinter cans

Black Heart Spearhead
1x Archon, blaster, huskblade, Warlord - Labyrinthine Cunning, Writ of the Living Muse
3x Ravagers, triple dark lance
1x Voidraven, dark scythes, missiles

Red Grief Outrider
1x Succubus, Blood Glaive, Hyper-Swift Reflexes trait (-2 CP for trait/relic)
2x 3 Reaver Jetbikes
1x 20 Hellions, phantasm grenade launcher

10 CP down to 8.

TheBigAristotle posted:

My Imperial Fists beat 1250 of Dark Eldar today, but only because objectives.

Toughness 3 seems like a small price to pay for all the FNPs and mortal wounding. Combine that with the character that heals when allies die nearby, and it makes for a very frustrating opponent

T3/5+ does count for something, although on a 6pt body it's not so bad. What I find is that unless I get lazy or stupid my opponents really struggle to get to grips with my stuff before I'm in their face and locking up their tanks and shooting all their dudes. It's so easy to float at the edge of range for a turn and then next thing they know there's 6 Venoms in their deployment zone and a hundred poison shots going everywhere.

One_Wing
Feb 19, 2012

Yeah, ok thats fair - guard gunlines and space marines are relatively easy prey for any flavour of Eldar, and Dark Eldar have the advantage against Custodes that they’re not reliant on keeping psychic force multipliers alive to get wounds through from small arms fire. I did notice that there were a lot of guard gunlines about at BIG.

Hopefully the LGT will give some flavour of how it rolls against nids, craftworlds or Tau, because i think they’re the interesting matchups.

Lungboy
Aug 23, 2002

NEED SQUAT FORM HELP

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

Rangers are good in groups of 5 and easier to clean up. Vanguard are cooler and better as troops who're going to all the cool parties, but take a bit more clean up to get rid of the mould lines on the ridges of their guns.

Vanguard it is then. 2 x Plasma thingers?

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

Pendent posted:

If we're on table chat has anyone tried this product? https://firmerterra.com/

The portability aspect would be really nice for me since I'd be setting it up in our spare bedroom. It's just a bit more expensive than I'd like but seems like it would do a really good job once I throw a FAT mat on the top or something.

Got one, love it. Only advice is stick an intermediary level between your mat and the table.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

I use small 2'x4' folding tables for at home. They fold into 2x2 squares and can be stashed pretty easy. A mat across the top takes care of the gaps.

Added bonus of being able to be used as other things if the need arises.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

SRM posted:

Their scheme is fly as hell, their special characters have great models, their conversion kit is still solid 13 years later, their tactic means even deep striking assaulters are likely to work, they can straight up ignore a psychic power on a 4+ for 1cp, they can rule that sweet 4th edition meta with minmax lasplas squads, and the Emperor's Champion is an incredible character killer. They're by no means the best Marine chapter tactics out there, as Marines are pretty weak in assault, but it comes in handy. Good relic too.

I painted 4000 points of Templars in a year ama

You can just use a generic chapter master if you want to save the points, right? Are deepstriking vanguard at least okay enough at assault to bother with? Do Land Raiders completely suck rear end anymore?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

One_Wing posted:

Yeah, ok thats fair - guard gunlines and space marines are relatively easy prey for any flavour of Eldar, and Dark Eldar have the advantage against Custodes that they’re not reliant on keeping psychic force multipliers alive to get wounds through from small arms fire. I did notice that there were a lot of guard gunlines about at BIG.

Hopefully the LGT will give some flavour of how it rolls against nids, craftworlds or Tau, because i think they’re the interesting matchups.

Why is this the case?

I assumed shooty horde + big guns that don't need LOS would be the ideal counter to Eldar/Dark Eldar.

Corrode posted:

:words:

Red Grief Outrider
1x Succubus, Blood Glaive, Hyper-Swift Reflexes trait (-2 CP for trait/relic)
2x 3 Reaver Jetbikes
1x 20 Hellions, phantasm grenade launcher

10 CP down to 8.

How have the reavers treated you? I feel like they may be underrated MVPs. Being able to charge on T1 and prevent an enemy unit from shooting is hecking real good.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
I think because Guard gunlines tend to be either high Str pr low Str shooting, and neither is ideal against DE.

Str 6 or maybe 7 is ideal because those guns:
1. Wound on 2 or 3 against basically everything
2. Have more shots than str 8

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Soooo I could do with a little advice - I have the Forgebane and I'm looking to add to my Necrons with one of the new start collecting sets but what else would be good to add?

Also paints question: I want to go for a really bright shining silver, any suggestions?

One_Wing
Feb 19, 2012

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Why is this the case?

I assumed shooty horde + big guns that don't need LOS would be the ideal counter to Eldar/Dark Eldar.

How have the reavers treated you? I feel like they may be underrated MVPs. Being able to charge on T1 and prevent an enemy unit from shooting is hecking real good.

Basically, wave serpents are tough enough and DE skimmer transports numerous enough that, unless they get the first turn and an outstanding round of shooting, its very difficult for the Guard to stop the Aeldari vehicles getting amongst their tanks, repeatedly charging them and stopping them from shooting. At that point, it basically becomes academic in the Aeldari’s favour, and the guard army will be quickly dismantled. The Aeldari player will almost always have the +1 to go first in the matchup as well, so ~70% chance of first turn.

On top of that, both flavours of Eldar have multiple ways of stacking -1 to hit on key vehicles, which is at its best against armies with BS4+ alpha units like guard and tau, and both pack AP-4 anti tank weapons, which are great against guard because their vehicles lack invulns or FNPs like tough targets in some other powerful armies tend to have.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I'm not too knowledgeable on the Citadel paint ecosystem, but speaking as someone who's regularly working with metallic acrylic, enamel and lacquer paints Vallejo Metal Color is easily the nicest & shiniest acrylic metallics I've seen, and they sell a pretty reasonable pack of all of them.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

One_Wing posted:

Basically, wave serpents are tough enough and DE skimmer transports numerous enough that, unless they get the first turn and an outstanding round of shooting, its very difficult for the Guard to stop the Aeldari vehicles getting amongst their tanks, repeatedly charging them and stopping them from shooting. At that point, it basically becomes academic in the Aeldari’s favour, and the guard army will be quickly dismantled. The Aeldari player will almost always have the +1 to go first in the matchup as well, so ~70% chance of first turn.

On top of that, both flavours of Eldar have multiple ways of stacking -1 to hit on key vehicles, which is at its best against armies with BS4+ alpha units like guard and tau, and both pack AP-4 anti tank weapons, which are great against guard because their vehicles lack invulns or FNPs like tough targets in some other powerful armies tend to have.

That's good info, thank you. Why does the first turn favor eldar? Do they have a stratagem where they get +1 to the roll?

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

To boldly be eaten where no grot has been eaten before!

Neurolimal posted:

I'm not too knowledgeable on the Citadel paint ecosystem, but speaking as someone who's regularly working with metallic acrylic, enamel and lacquer paints Vallejo Metal Color is easily the nicest & shiniest acrylic metallics I've seen, and they sell a pretty reasonable pack of all of them.

Vallejo Model Air Silver is beautiful. It's the basis for my Warriors of Iron I've shown on here a couple of times. It would make a great foundation for silver necrons.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

That's good info, thank you. Why does the first turn favor eldar? Do they have a stratagem where they get +1 to the roll?

Useful transports that you actually want to put stuff in, is my guess.

One_Wing
Feb 19, 2012

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

In chapter approved matched play missions, the player who finishes deploying first gets +1 on the roll to take the first turn. Most tournaments back port this to non chapter approved matched play missions.

Guard will usually have more drops than the eldar unless they’re a triple super heavy list (which can sometimes give eldar pause as they’re also not vulnerable to the strategy above).

Once you factor in seize, the player with +1 has ~63% chance to go first (70 is wrong, can’t remember why thats stuck in my head,)

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Thundercloud posted:

Vallejo Model Air Silver is beautiful. It's the basis for my Warriors of Iron I've shown on here a couple of times. It would make a great foundation for silver necrons.

Thanks, I'll go for that - I take it the 'air' line are just pre thinned for airbrush but work fine for standard use?

Stephenls
Feb 21, 2013
[REDACTED]
The Model Air metallics in specific seem to use a different formulation than the Model Color metallics, rather than just being pre-thinned.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

gender illusionist posted:

Thanks, I'll go for that - I take it the 'air' line are just pre thinned for airbrush but work fine for standard use?

You should probably thin them a little bit more for the airbrush but they are perfect to brush on out of the bottle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Also, after playing with the numbers thanks to the ~Incredible and Sexy Beer and his Incredible and Sexy Calculator~, the verdict is in: Venoms are the most heckin' efficient at killing.

I compared several compositions of kabalite warriors with different vehicles and special weapons. Assumptions:

1. Vehicle based Splinter Cannons would be in their 18" rapid fire range, and foot based SC's would not be in RF.
2. The numbers only look at the damage output, not survivability.
3. No obsessions were included.
4. Some weapons have weird rules that weren't factored into the calculator (like Haywire blasters causing D3 mortal wounds against vehicles when a wound roll of 6+ occurs).

To start, the simple and very efficient naked kabalite warrior squad. 5 models at 6 points each (30 total points). Points per wound:

vs Horde: 22
vs Marine: 54
vs Vehicle: 216

Decent, except against vehicles where the poison falters.

Let's compare them to the favored loadout of Lawrence Baker: 5 warriors w/ blaster in a venom with 2 splinter cannons's (122 total points). Points per wound:

vs Horde: 24
vs Marine: 52
vs Vehicle: 71

The venom loadout is essentially equal against hordes and marines, but vastly superior against vehicles. There is a really clean overlap in that the range of the anti-tank weapon (blaster) is the same as the RF range of the splinter cannon (18"). The ppw of this loadout are the de facto most efficient. Compared to raider squads, venom squads are significantly better versus hordes and marines, while slightly worse against vehicles.

Some of the on-foot kabalite squads have hypothetically similar point per wound efficiencies, but that involves stuff like dark lances which are heavy, and suffer movement/accuracy penalties. Shredders are also pretty cool but only have a 12" range. Scourges with shredders are also similarly efficient, but involve weird situations where they are likely to get blown away the next turn. So yeah, if you squint you can see some on-foot kabalite squads that are approximately as efficient at killing stuff. And that's just the damage output.

:parrot: But wait! There's more! The venom also provides a ton more movement and resilience. -1 to hit, T5, 6W, 4+/(5++ vs shooting). It provides this resilience while increasing the ppw efficiency of the 5-man kabal unit.

:siren: TLDR: Given plausible game situations, the most ppw efficient kabalite troop loadout is the 5 man w/ blaster in venom w/ 2 splinter cannons :siren: