Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
It's where you hide the fine print stating you really actually love drugs a hell of a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

what is a 1st amendment audit of a post office?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

MrBling posted:

The right to harass federal employees because the education system failed to provide you with any critical thinking skills

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

MrBling posted:

I decided to google it.

From this article:

http://www.wschronicle.com/2015/03/1st-amendment-videotaped-audit-police-leads-investigation/

quote:

Investigators believe that the video was a part of a national trend titled “First Amendment Audit,” according to a media release sent out Friday afternoon from the Winston-Salem Police Department. The purpose of the trend is to attract the attention of law enforcement or military security personnel to determine if those security personnel will infringe on their First Amendment rights.

Seems like random poo poo-starting to make people look infringing when the reality is, you’re being an rear end in a top hat?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
As you can imagine if you search ValVenisENT tweets with "Facts" and "Logic" in them you get a wall of results.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
It seems like a good way to get yourself killed if you start doing it to police officers or military personnel.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Mob posted:

rovert what does near the knuckle mean I've never heard it

It's British for "almost offensive" usually in a funny way

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

MrBling posted:

It seems like a good way to get yourself killed if you start doing it to police officers or military personnel.

It's white people doing it so nah

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Man i'm glad Val Venis lives on the exact opposite side of town from me. That's a weird sentence that 12 year old Ken never thought he'd have to say.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Isn’t Val Venis canadian

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MrBling posted:

SovCit is a white people game. Its the next step in shithead evolution after "well, why can't I say the N-word" runs its course. Sometimes they get non-fatally shot for "going for the officer's gun" which is some pretty funny poo poo and usually semi-justifiable.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Isn’t Val Venis canadian

He's reformed.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Isn’t Val Venis canadian

We don't want him.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
But seriously, what is the point of being a "Sovereign Citizen" or whatever? Is it just to harass people and be difficult? I mean, I don't get it. Can someone ELI5?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They're usually dumb adult men who read a Facebook thing and think it sounds like a good idea.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

fart blood posted:

But seriously, what is the point of being a "Sovereign Citizen" or whatever? Is it just to harass people and be difficult? I mean, I don't get it. Can someone ELI5?

They think they don't have to pay taxes and bills and think they can break any law.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Davros1 posted:

They think they don't have to pay taxes and bills and think they can break any law.

Oh so they're libertarians. Got it.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

fart blood posted:

Oh so they're libertarians. Got it.

Libertarians who are even more delusional than libertarians usually are

Andrast fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Apr 29, 2018

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Andrast posted:

Libertarians who even more delusional than libertarians usually are

Yeah, it's worth noting that Kane's a libertarian and has never come off this unhinged in his politics

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Basically they're entitled morons and watching them get tazed gives me a savage pleasure I should feel guilty about but absolutely do not.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It's a movement that prays on people who believe they've been oppressed by the government. It's sold as a way to throw off the oppression, free yourself from the law, and become "Your own man". It started out as super racist on the idea that only white men had god given rights and could only be governed if they had made a contact with the government. It's now become popular with fringe black nationalist groups. It's really unsurprising that Kaptain Kannabis got into it. "Can't legalize a plant :2bong:"

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
https://twitter.com/wresnocontext/status/989856113414852608

https://twitter.com/wresnocontext/status/987756419662405637

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Apr 30, 2018

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Suzuki only makes motorcycles, please fix this.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's a movement that prays on people who believe they've been oppressed by the government. It's sold as a way to throw off the oppression, free yourself from the law, and become "Your own man". It started out as super racist on the idea that only white men had god given rights and could only be governed if they had made a contact with the government. It's now become popular with fringe black nationalist groups. It's really unsurprising that Kaptain Kannabis got into it. "Can't legalize a plant :2bong:"
Shame they never get the treatment that Black Nationalist groups get, I'm still pissed at how all those loving inbred Bundy hicks got away with not only standoffing with the FBI, but loving overtaking a federally owned facility where they damaged precious artifacts and dug up trenches in protected lands. They should have all ended up like that dipshit in the tarp

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

achillesforever6 posted:

Shame they never get the treatment that Black Nationalist groups get, I'm still pissed at how all those loving inbred Bundy hicks got away with not only standoffing with the FBI, but loving overtaking a federally owned facility where they damaged precious artifacts and dug up trenches in protected lands. They should have all ended up like that dipshit in the tarp

I liked the part where the idiot had a meltdown about the 20 dildos they got sent as a care package. But yeah, there was a lot of bullshit on display.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

WHY WOULD YOU GIVE SUZUKI A VEHICLE?! IT'S JUST ANOTHER WAY FOR HIM TO HURT YOU!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Glad things are better with Paige
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiIljnGHsV0/

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Gaz-L posted:

WHY WOULD YOU GIVE SUZUKI A VEHICLE?! IT'S JUST ANOTHER WAY FOR HIM TO HURT YOU!

Do you think saying "No Mr Suzuki, you may not have my vehicle" lessens the chance of him hurting you?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

hyper from Pixie Sticks posted:

Do you think saying "No Mr Suzuki, you may not have my vehicle" lessens the chance of him hurting you?

Is this like saying "thanks for the beer, Mr. Austin"? Or is it more like "no thanks, I don't drink, Mr. Austin"?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Push El Burrito posted:

Is this like saying "thanks for the beer, Mr. Austin"?

What the gently caress dude, he'll loving kill you if you drink his beer :stare:

Push El Burrito posted:

Or is it more like "no thanks, I don't drink, Mr. Austin"?

Holy poo poo dude, you're turning down a beer he kindly offered? He'll loving kill you! :gonk:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

smh if you don't take the beer and joyfully accept your spit-take stunner

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
https://mobile.twitter.com/JoshiPuro/status/990799309045161984

Whoa, 20 year old Asuka had Tetsuya Naito hair!

or....does Naito have 20 year old Asuka hair? :stare:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Push El Burrito posted:

Is this like saying "thanks for the beer, Mr. Austin"? Or is it more like "no thanks, I don't drink, Mr. Austin"?

Yes

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Friend of mine is a public defender, and by far the worst people he has to deal with aren't gangbangers or serial kleptos or lost-cause methheads, but Sovereign Citizens.

"Dude, I can totally get you a reduced sentence if you just shut u..."
"NO I DON'T RECOGNIZE THE LEGITIMACY OF THIS COURT"

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

D.N. Nation posted:

Friend of mine is a public defender, and by far the worst people he has to deal with aren't gangbangers or serial kleptos or lost-cause methheads, but Sovereign Citizens.

Well hey at least they're consistent! V:frogbon:V

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

fart blood posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoshiPuro/status/990799309045161984

Whoa, 20 year old Asuka had Tetsuya Naito hair!

or....does Naito have 20 year old Asuka hair? :stare:

In either case if he's gonna walk around with the same hair as her I demand he stop being so tranquilo and start murdering people.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

D.N. Nation posted:

https://youtu.be/OfSkBONbDwA

Basically this.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
I wanna see a gimmick where a heel claims he is a Freewrestler of the mat. After he loses a title he claims that he never enjoindered with the referee to make a decision. His opponent beat the incorporated legal entity of [wrestler] and not the human being [wrestler]. Also, the match was held under an admiralty stipulation instead of a common law stipulation thus he never "lost" the belt.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Big Dust: Smartest wrestler in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
That's the nicest way to say no that I'm sure Ospreay won't understand.