Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
lol it's amazingly bad loollll holy poo poo Israels turned into an arab dictatorship from how loving stupid their propaganda is.

Al-Saqr fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Apr 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

lol it's amazingly bad loollll holy poo poo Israels turned into an arab dictatorship from how loving their propaganda is.

Yeah it owns (read: does not own)

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
i like how the binders are color coded

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Ahahah

ah ha hhhahaha hhahahahaha

AAAAAAA

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
They did not even bother with templates, and yet I am somehow disappointed they did not use comic sans.

Edit: ^^^^^ Oh God, family movie night must be a nightmare at the Bibi residence.

Rincewinds fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Apr 30, 2018

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

who the gently caress even uses CD's for intelligence storage anymore.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

who the gently caress even uses CD's for intelligence storage anymore.

Old people, bond villains, any combination of the two thereof.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Trump's move with the stacks of white paper worked, so why not? says Bibi

orange sky fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Apr 30, 2018

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Office Pig posted:

Ahahah

AAAAAAA

Pretty impressive anime collection tbh.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
No documents were released were they?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

RandomPauI posted:

No documents were released were they?

https://twitter.com/julianborger/status/991006747161657344

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

https://twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/991014902377496576

https://twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/991015444831072256

https://twitter.com/swin24/status/991006022633512960

Dr Kool-AIDS fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Apr 30, 2018

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Man, it’s almost like years ago this would’ve been motivation to negotiate something like the JCPO—

Waitaminute

Savy Saracen salad
Oct 15, 2013

Office Pig posted:

Ahahah

AAAAAAA

This is actually an indirect threat to trump. Basically confirming that the Mossad has the pisstape and telling look how much copies we are gonna distribute if you do not play ball.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
It's obvious Trump's going to back out of the deal, so what's the point of any of this? Just some insurance I guess.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Ego-bot posted:

It's obvious Trump's going to back out of the deal, so what's the point of any of this? Just some insurance I guess.

Political cover for Trump and damage control with the Europeans.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Sinteres posted:

This poo poo is not changing anybody's mind. Europe has a lot of dollars riding on the deal and it will do a lot to keep it in place.

Trump re-certifying the deal wouldn't surprise me at all. After all he's done it before, despite his bluster.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

I should have added Netanyahu has a domestic constituency of his own, and this is obviously catnip for his base.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Sinteres posted:

Pretty much.

I'm expecting a lot of Dems to be on board with whatever Trump does, too. Tacitly, of course.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Sinteres posted:

I should have added Netanyahu has a domestic constituency of his own, and this is obviously catnip for his base.

"Im votin Likud because DID YOU SEE THAT BOMB THEYRE AT 90%"

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Let's remember that Bibi is deeep in a corruption scandal, on top of all the other reasons not to listen to him.

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos
updates on this?

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/990811175456858112

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009

This is probably the real explanation for the missile cache that was hit in Syria last night. Everyone thought it was the Israelis, but Syrian state media didn't call them out like they normally do. Instead they said "enemy rockets" hit military positions in Hama and Aleppo. But this makes me wonder, what kind of missiles could they have been? Maybe ground launched cruise missiles?

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC/status/991032832800841728

Jordan's denied it too.

Radio Prune
Feb 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/991007274629033989

Meanwhile

https://twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/991024539885821953

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

lollontee posted:

How many, how much of the force they sent?

Didn't get a chance to respond earlier, but it was just over 1000 KIA acknowledged by the YPG. Total casualties including WIA and MIA would be 2500 more according to the TAF, which is reasonable when you consider 1000 confirmed KIA.

So 3500+ in losses. Not a small number for them.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Count Roland posted:

This poo poo is not changing anybody's mind. Europe has a lot of dollars riding on the deal and it will do a lot to keep it in place.

Not really. The airbus and Boeing deals have mostly fallen on their faces. Nothing else is really in the works. Russia is the country getting most involved in the Iranian market since the corruption and political situation create a lot of risk and hurdles for western companies. That said, the EU supports the deal, but that's primarily because canceling it now is really dumb. All the concessions from the western delegations side have already been made.

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/skynewsarabia_b/status/991022609918775301?s=21

quote:

Sky News Correspondent: The Israeli Knesset approves a law proposal giving the Prime Minister the right to declare war after consultation with the Minister of Defence only without the need for a decision by the government

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

gently caress

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

HorrificExistence posted:

https://twitter.com/skynewsarabia_b/status/991022609918775301?s=21

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

gently caress

eh. Israel has a penchant for war and never really had second thoughts about it so this isnt a big deal.

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

Al-Saqr posted:

eh. Israel has a penchant for war and never really had second thoughts about it so this isnt a big deal.

Shouldn't you be screaming about how fascist this is? Or do you only do that when it's non-US aligned parties?

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

thatfatkid posted:

Shouldn't you be screaming about how fascist this is? Or do you only do that when it's non-US aligned parties?

Oh my god are you accusing Al-Saqr of not being vocally opposed to the Likud party? This might be the hottest loving take.

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

Oh my god are you accusing Al-Saqr of not being vocally opposed to the Likud party? This might be the hottest loving take.

No, learn to read.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

thatfatkid posted:

No, learn to read.

No you first

Al-Saqr posted:

lol it's amazingly bad loollll holy poo poo Israels turned into an arab dictatorship from how loving stupid their propaganda is.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

thatfatkid posted:

Wut.

He's saying that Israel is so nuts for war already this won't make much difference.

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

khwarezm posted:

Wut.

He's saying that Israel is so nuts for war already this won't make much difference.

Yes but he didn't use the magical f-word. Therefore he is obviously a deep cover agent of the JIDF and only made that post about Arab dictatorships to throw us off the scent.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Office Pig posted:

Ahahah

AAAAAAA

oh dear god have mercy on our sinful souls, we pray for your forgiveness

please deliver us from the people we have democratically elected to give launch control of our nukes to

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth
Jesus christ you people are dense. I just find it interesting that the person that regularly posts screeds of text about fascists whenever videos or photos of dead soldiers fighting jihadist militias are posted, for some reason doesn't do the same when a govt literally takes steps to enshrine fascism into law.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

OctaMurk posted:

Didn't get a chance to respond earlier, but it was just over 1000 KIA acknowledged by the YPG. Total casualties including WIA and MIA would be 2500 more according to the TAF, which is reasonable when you consider 1000 confirmed KIA.

So 3500+ in losses. Not a small number for them.

dang, that's harsh. Especially considering the brigades sent to Afrin were likely veterans of the Isis campaigns, not just hasty local levies.

any idea what their overall strength was at any point tho? I know it's not an easy question to figure out but I'm really curious how many men they had to begin to put up such a fight against the full (operational) might of the Turkish armed forces that they did.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

thatfatkid posted:

Jesus christ you people are dense. I just find it interesting that the person that regularly posts screeds of text about fascists whenever videos or photos of dead soldiers fighting jihadist militias are posted, for some reason doesn't do the same when a govt literally takes steps to enshrine fascism into law.

it's because your posts are terrible and everyone despises you so much they do not care even spend the (rather substantial) amount of effort required to decipherthem for whatever banal point you're trying to communicate. thank you, better luck next time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

So these little strikes into Syria Israel keeps doing in the name of peace (while killing a bunch of Iranians)...is this to get a response from Iran? Try to get Iran to hit back then scream from the roofs "we told the world this will happen, US please invade Iran"?

The Iranians are there with Syria's permission.